Chapter Four

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

      6th period just went by fast and Jungkook didn't really pay attention to lesson all he could think of was your smile. 'Jungkook, what are you doing? You need to pay attention or you'll never pass your classes to this way!' Jungkook thought to himself. There was 5 minutes left until the bell rang for everyone to go home so Miss Song (the science teacher) told everyone that they could do whatever until the bell. You automatically turned to BaekHyun and started to talk about what you've done during the school day. Jungkook looked at you talking to BaekHyun 'Should I talk to her too or would that be rude. Wait, could that be her boyfriend?' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Yah Jungkook, what are you looking at?" whispered Jin. He followed Jungkook's gaze. "Ah, do you like her?" Jin grinned.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whispered loudly which caused you to turn around. "Hehe mian, Jin kept poking my face." He said shyly.

"Oh no problem," You said with a smile. 'Ah, that smile of her's is killing me' Jungkook thought. "How did your hour of school go?"

"It's okay but I didn't really pay attention to the lesson," Jungkook replied. You looked down at his notebook which was opened and empty.

"Yah, you really need to take notes Miss Song is really strict about taking notes and when she gives you test all the answers will be in your notes but you can't use your notes on test," You answered.

"Oh jinjjah! Don't worry its my first day tomorrow I'll for sure get down notes," Jungkook said with a smile.

BaekHyun finally turned around and looked at Jungkook and Jin. "I'm BaekHyun, It's nice to meet you too," BaekHyun said.

You nudged your elbow into BaekHyun's Chest. "Yah! Oppa you should talk formal to them first and then ask to speak comfortably!" You said sternly.

"Its not gonna matter anyway we are the same age anyway," answered BaekHyun rubbing his chest.

"But still," You said.

"Araso!" BaekHyun said. 'Yep, they are definintely a couple' thought Jungkook and sighed.

'Riiiiiiiiiiiing!'

    Everyone got up to leave to go home, you got up and headed out the classroom and walked to your locker. You put in the combination 6-12-6 click you opened your locker to reveal three white pieces of paper. "When will these guys stop? Well at least I know boys like me," You said quietly to yourself. You opened one of the letters which said:

 Dear SooYeon,

    I act like a fool when you smile,

When I look at you, you are like a pretty doll

My Heart goes thump, thump, thump

Because of you my day is better.

 

You smiled then you opened the second one

Dear SooYeon,

Oh, Theres no words to the words I want to tell you

Even though I'm shaking and It's very awkward

Even though I'm always looking over you

You're very Pretty today.

Finally the third one

Dear SooYeon,

Be mine, I Love You, Okay?

I worry about you, Okay?

I'll take care of you until the end.

Being. You know me, Right?

You saw me, Right?

I'll protect you until the end.

     From, Lee H.

"Man, all these are so cheesy I hate cheesy guys," you muttered to yourself.

"Hey, what you reading?" You looked up and Jungkook stood behind your locker door smiling at you.

You lifted up the love letters. "Reading love letters I found in my locker," You answered and handed him the letters.

He read them. "Haha those are so cheesy!" He said handing you back the letters

"I know right!" You closed your locker and walked over to and chucked the letters in the trash bin. "But I'm pretty used to it since I'm always getting letters like those in my locker."

"Really, so you must be that popular," Jungkook said as you guys started walking out of the building.

"Yep."

"So what are you still doing here?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm going to practice archery since the School Championships are in 3 months and the school sort of expects me to win," You replied. "How bout you why are you here?"

"Oh I thought I should try out the track here, you know get used to it," He answered. 'It might be different from the one at DaeSung Academy."

"MWO! You went to DaeSung before you came here?" You questioned.

He nodded. "Yep."

"Well you made a very wise decision. This year we are going to crush DaeSung Academy!" You said slamming your fist in your palm. You and Jungkook finally arrived at the Training Building.

"Okay, Jungkook welcome to the Training Building!" You said. You pushed open the door to reveal a brand new track that sparkled and a line of targets waiting to be shot at and then the high jump the pole was set to 185cm the record winning jump set by Lee MinHyuk that earned ManSu Academy a gold medal.

"Daebak! This place is amazing. This is bigger than DaeSung!" Jungkook said.

"Jinjjah?!" You said shocked. "Haha ManSu Academy founders thought we could only win if we have a big enough place for students to practice."

    You placed your backpack on the floor and ran over to the racks where it held your's and other students' bow and arrows. You ran back to the targets and picked the target in the middle area which was your favorite area to practice.

"Yea so you can go change in the bathrooms over there unless you want to run in your uniform," You said with a grin. 

"Oh okay I think I'll just jog around in my uniform," He answered.

"Okay then." You went back to focused on shooting the target. You put in an arrow, took a deep breath and went up into position. You squinted at the target and then you took a shot at it. You looked down at the ground and then looked up, bullseye. You were taught not to have any face expression when shooting because you didnt want any of the MCs to say anything that will make you be unfocused or even yourself so you didn't shout or smile when you shot that bullsye. You placed in another arrow and shot. Another Bullseye. You kept going until all your 10 arrows were gone, all your arrows were in the 10 point area and real close to the middle. You smiled big. "ASA!!" You screamed. Jungkook stood there shocked 'Holy crap! This girl is amazing!' He thought. He clapped in amazement, you turned around and smiled at him and bowed down. You started to laugh.

"Wahh! You're really good I can see why the school expects you to win," He said walking up towards.

"Thanks, Jungkook," You said.

"Hey, maybe could you call me Oppa?" He asked you.

'I've never really called anyone Oppa except EXO'  you thought. "Okay," You said nodding your head and then smiling.

'Her smiles are killing me!' Jungkook thought. "Hey lets take a selca," said Jungkook.

"Okay Oppa!" He took out his Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and snapped a photo.

"This looks good!" He said smiling at the picture.

An hour passed and it was time that you should be heading home so you and Jungkook left the Training Building and started walking to the front of the school. You saw that your personal driver, Mr.Han, was out front waiting for you.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow," You said smiling at Jungkook.

"Yea okay," he said.

Jungkook was still by your side walking to your car. You stepped on your own shoe and you were about to fall flat on your face but Jungkook caught you just in time. You stared into his big, brown eyes.

"Gwenchanah?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Yah, SooYeon hurry up!" Yelled SeHun from the car.

"Uhh Thanks for saving me," You said and quickly walked towards the car. Mr.Han opened the door for you and you got in.

As Mr.Han drove away you watched as Jungkook walked away from the school. 'How embarassing, tripping over my own freakin' shoe, I may be a good archer but I'm so clumsy!' You thought. 'But he is pretty cute with those big brown eyes of his' You shook your head 'What am I doing I just met the guy for pete's sake!" You mentally scolded yourself all the way home. After you left Jungkook took out his phone and cropped himself out of the photo he took of you two and saved the finished cropped photo so it only had you and your beautiful smile. "That's better," Jungkook said to himself and walked home smiling.

 

 

The three love letters were lyrics from different songs - 1st letter: Love Girl By CNBlue 2nd letter: Bling Girl By B1A4 and the 3rd letter - Be Mine by Infinite

How you looked like when you were in position and how your Bow looks like

 

how your selca looked with Jungkook

(JiMin (Left) = Jungkook and Suga (Right) = You)

You smiled like this in the picture.