Chapter Eighteen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

The week passed by quickly becaused you cleaned up your room even though your room is always cleaned but you moved around your things like your bed, desk, and make-up desk. Before your bedroom looked like this:

(A/N * Sorry couldn't find any pictures of rooms to describe your bedroom*)

Your bed was in the middle of your wall.

(Like this if you didn't understand) 

So that it face your closet and your. Then you desk was on the left side of your desk, the shelves on your wall hung above your desk, your make-up desk was right in the corner of the side your closet was on.

Now your room looked like:

Your bed was pushed all the way towards your window so you can wake up with the warm sun or you can look and see the bright moon at night. Then you fixed the shelves so they weren't right above you when you slept you moved them over to the left side and put them in a cool style like the first was the highest then the others got lowered down a few inches so it looked like stairs and you placed yoour K-pop albums and pictures of EXO, Ailee, and BTS too. Then in the corner where your bathroom is you place your make-up table

(This is how you bathroom is like placed in your room so your sink is on the outside and then through a door is the toilet and shower so ignore the bed and so your make-up table would be on the other side of the wall in the corner)

Then your study desk you placed that in the corner infront of your bed then with extra shelves you placed those on above your desk and filled it with you reading books and study books then you placed your laptop on top of your desk. You also organized your closet by different clothes types like all the dresses together, all the t-shirts together etc.

It was monday and you had to go practice archery afterschool since you didn't do it friday and you were able to take off the bandage off your thumb.

"Kids come down and eat breakfast!" Your mother called.

"Neh," you came down in your school uniform and your hair all fixed and pretty.

"Goodmorning Omma and Appa!" You said happily since you finally see your dad at the table reading a novel.

"Morning honey!" You mom said.

"Omma I'm not really hungry today so I'll just take a orange and a bottle of berry juice to go," you said.

"Don't forget your brother," your mother said as you walked out the kitchen with your stuff.

"Oh neh," you said. 

You walked into Sehun's room to see him sitting on the floor with his headphones on playing on his phone, You went over and sat next to him.

"Omo you scared me," Sehun said.

"Sorry that i startled you but we need to go to school," you said getting up and giving him a hand so he can get up too.

You both headed out and you started walking and you saw EXO walking up towards you guys.

"Annyeong Oppas!" You said and waved to them. Baekhyun came over and put his arm around your shoulders and you tensed up abit. 'Don't make it awkward and dont get tensed'  You menatlly said.

~ At School ~

"Do you think she'll give me an answer today?" Jungkook asked Jin while they waited for you and EXO.

"Umm maybe but at least she still talks to you instead of ignoring you," Jin said.

"True but I hope I get answer soon," He said sighing.

"Maybe someone already asked her," Jin said.

"What?! Ani I dont think so maybe this her first relationship ever since her breakup with Minhyuk so she's thinking if she can ever trust another guy again," Jungkook said worrying if maybe Baekhyun already asked you out first.

"True," said Jin.

"Oh there they are," Suga said waving his hand.

You guys walked over to BTS and then walked inside the school. 'Should I give them both an answer today but maybe not I still haven't chosen one of the yet'  You thought as you walked to your locker with D.O. You opened it and found 5 love letters and none of them were from Baekhyun you did the same thing as you did with the other letters and chucked them into the recycling. 

"Do you usually get these?" D.O asked.

"Yea I keep getting them since we came this school and I've always recycled them," you said and he nodded.

"Lets go to class," D.O said linking his arm through your arms.

When you got there your teacher wasn't there but a substitue. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo," you both said and bowed.

"Annyeong students please take a seat and it seems to your teacher's notes just do whatever and remember you have a test tomorrow," she said.

"Neh," you both said and took your seats by Kai.

"I'm totally going to ace the english test," you said as you sat down.

"This is totally unfair," Kai said pouting.

You giggle. "It's totally fair I've only been to the states twice for a week with Ailee so I learned some english there," you said. "Maybe if you guys came with us."

"Ailee didn't want us to come along she said you guys needed girl time," D.O said.

You laughed. Classes went by quickly since you had very easy test (well easy to you and EXO and BTS even though you guys were in advanced classes like college classes) it was finally lunch and you were starving since you didn't eat lunch. You walked over to the lunch and got your food

 As you walked back to the table and this girl accidently bumped into you making you spill it all over your uniform.

"Omo jwesonghapnida!" She said bowing down multiple times.

"Ani gwenchanah," you said.

"Aniyo I messed up your uniform," she said.

"Its fine, whats your name?" You asked since you haven't seen her around a lot but she looked familiar.

"Oh my name is Lee Jieun but most of my friends call me IU," IU said.

"That's where I've seen you! I love your voice!" You said as you wiped yourself.

"Gamsahapnida!" She said with a wide grin.

"Eyyyy what's with the formal let's talk comfortably," you said.

"Okay," she said shyly.

"Noona, are you okay?" Sehun asked as he hobbled towards you.

"Eung, I'm fine," you said.

"Omo aren't you Sehun Oppa," IU said growing a little more shy.

"Yeah," Sehun said.

"Umm what grade are you in?" You asked.

"I'm in 11th grade so you must be older than," she said.

"Yep I'm in 12th but Sehun is in 11th grade but with a smarty like him he's in most of my classes," You said ruffling his hair. "Well I have to get going and change."

You walked to your locker and grab your second school uniform and change into it then when you went back to the cafeteria and sat down with a new tray of food with EXO and BTS. You sat in between D.O and Xiumin since you didn't want to sit next to Jungkook or Baekhyun.

~ Skip to 6th period ~

'uggg I have to seat by those to guys. What do I do please Mrs. Park let me do something!"  You pleaded in your head and as if she heard you she called you down to the office.

You walked in pretty happy you don't have to be in 6th period.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Park," you said bowing down as you walked into her office.

"Annyeong Sooyeon-ah!" She sat. "Please sit."

"Neh," you said and sat down. "So what is it that you need?"

"Well I just wanted to talk about your two boys," she said with a smile.

"Oh well its been sort of awkward and I haven't talked to them much since it's just weird," you said. "But Sehun told me not to make it awkward or it will be awkward."

"Smart kid," she said nodding her head. "So will you care to tell me who these boys are? I'll keep my lips shut."

"Neh it's Baekhyun and Jungkook," you said slouching down into the chair.

"Omo those two handsome boys! I must be hard becasue they both are really handsome," she said.

"Neh, I don't know what to do, I've tried to figure out what my heart wants but.... I don't know," you said sitting back up.

"Don't make your heart want let your heart do it," Mrs.Park said putting her hand over her heart.

"But how?" You asked. 

"Well, don't think really think about it and open your heart a little and try to be close to one of them and which ever guy makes your heart race then thats what you heart wants," she said.

"Really that sounds so simple," you said.

She giggled. "Yep, but sometimes your heart feels different like mine I thought Minhyuk was the one but it was actually mean't for Leeteuk," she said.

*knock knock*  "I heard my name," Leeteuk said openly the door with three smoothies in his hand.

"Jungsu, you're here," Mrs.Park said and hugging Leeteuk.

'Umm awkward'  You thought. "Here this is for you," Leeteuk said giving you a smoothie.

"Really this is for me?" You asked and nodded his head. "Wahh gamsahapnida!"

"Your welcome I didn't know what you liked so I got you a mix of berries," he said.

"I love berries," you said taking a sip of your smoothie. "MMM its really good."

"So what are you two ladies talking about?" He asked.

"Oh well Sooyeon here has some boy problems and so I'm helping her," Mrs.Park said.

"Oh I see well how big is the problem?" He asked.

"Well two boys confessed at the same two days ago," you said.

"Oh this sounds like Mrs.Park's problem when she had to choose Minhyuk or me," he said.

"Yeah she told me about it," you said.

'Riiiiing!'

"Oh well I have to go I have to practice archery," you said grabbing your stuff.

"Okay do well so you can win the gold medal for our school!" She called out as you left.

"Neh!" You called back and you walked to the Training building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a lame update but dont worry its going to be exciting soon! Please comment what you think of my story!