Chapter Twenty-Six

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

~ Skip to your Friday (your birthday) ~ (A/N * Sorry I didn't want the chapters to get to boring*)

Dance practice was excellent yesterday you guys got the moves down and whatever mistakes you guys made were fixed easily and plus it was your first time practicing with each other which is also surprising. 'Hopefully today will be a good day but what sort of is that 4minute has to leave early but it's kind of good since mom and dad told me to leave at 4:30 to practice archery but at least afterwards I get to walk home and enjoy the fresh air'  you mentally talked to yourself/conscience.

You woke up a bit early then usual so you could practice the dance, the only thing your doing wrong is the timing, it's either your too early or a little late on the steps but the good thing is you know the whole dance already. By the time your usual alarm rang, all you had to do was put on your uniform and fix your hair. After you finished you headed downstairs for breakfast, once you reached to the table you saw your mom setting the table.

"Happy..I'm mean Happy morning sweetie!" Your mom said since she remember Sehun told her you forgot about your birthday and wanted a big surprise so don't remind her of her birthday. "Uhh your a bit early this morning."

"Yeah.. I just wanted to practice the dance you know be a bit prepared for later on today," you said.

"I see,  sit down your father is finally gonna eat breakfast with us I'll be right back with the pancakes," she said walking into the kitchen.

"Mmm pancakes," you said to yourself.

"Thinking about pancakes I see."

You turned around and then quickly stood up and bowed to see your father walking to the head of the table.

"Neh," you said shyly. "Omma made pancakes."

"Ooh that sounds delicious," he said.

"Sir, here is your newspaper," the maid said, handing him the morning paper then walking away.

"Thank you, so Sooyeon how's dance?" He asked as he flipped the page.

"Its good we basically have the whole dance down we just need to adjust a few things," you explained.

"That's good but remember don't focus too much on dancing there's always archery first," he said.

"Morning," Sehun said yawning and sitting down next to you.

"Someone is tired," you said.

"Neh I couldn't really sleep last night," Sehun said.

"Wae?" Your father asked still not taking his eyes off the newspaper.

"Mollayo," Sehun said leaning back and closing his eyes.

*Whack*

"Appa!" Sehun said rubbing his head where his father whacked him with the newspaper.

"Are you awake now?" Your father said smiling.

"Aigoo what are my two boys doing," your mother said bringing in a plate of pancakes and a bottle of syrup.

You took two pancakes and poured alot of syrup on top so you got syrup on each pancake. After you and Sehun finished you both got up and headed outside to start your journey to school.

"It's a beautiful morning today isn't it Sehun-ah?" You asked.

"Neh looks like lunch under the tree," Sehun said.

"Exactly," you said smiling.

~ At School ~

"Annyeong!" D.O said taking his seat.

"Oppa!" You said giving him a side hug.

"How's your morning so far?" He asked.

"It's been good Omma made pancakes.." D.O cut you off.

"Pancakes! And you didn't care to share with me," he said pouting.

"Aigoo~ Look at you," you said pinching his cheek. "Anyway this morning is beautiful with the sun shining."

'Beautiful like you'  D.O thought.

"Class settle down let's get to work," the teacher said in english.

"Does she have to start the morning in english?" Kai whispered.

"Are you serious? We're in freakin' English class," you said poking his side.

"Kim JongIn I can hear you," she said.

"Sorry," Kai said in english.

~ Lunch ~

'What should I buy Sooyeon-ah for her birthday? Jewelry? Clothes? Shoes? Hehe my love oooh Baekhyun cheesy, she doesn't like cheesy'  Baekhyun thought has he headed outside under the tree since since you and the others of EXO weren't in the cafeteria. 'I'll figure it out later today'

"Baek, what took you so long?" You asked munching on an apple.

"Aww you missed me already," he said pinching your cheeks.

*dugeun dugeun* (thump thump)

"Ani," you said sticking your tongue out then giggling. "Where's BTS?"

"Molla," Baekhyun said.

"Right here," Jin said sitting followed by the others.

"Oh annyeong," you said smiling and waving your hand.

Jungkook came and sat next to you and started to play with your fingers.

"Oppa what are you doing?" you said looking at him weirdly.

"Your fingers are so pretty and soft, have you ever tried doing hand modeling?" He said lacing his fingers through your's.

*dugeun dugeun*  'heart stop please'  you thought.

"Gamsah and ani I'd rather just stick with archery," you said still holding his hand.

"So how's dance coming along?" Jungkook asked.

"Its good we're so going to beat you guys!" You said sticking your tongue out.

"Okay but don't come crying to us when you loose,"  V said.

"Don't worry I won't as long I get second," you said smiling.

'Riiiing!'

You quickly got up and let go of Jungkook's hand. 'If wish we could hold hands forever'  Jungkook thought as he slowly and got up.

"Watch out!" Some guy yelled.

"Sooyeon!" D.O yelled as he ran over to you.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist and you quickly turned around to see D.O's face right in front of your's, your faces were so close if you made one move your lips could've touched as the football whizzed right by you.

(A/N *I guess sort of liked this it was hard to find a picture since there really isn't a word to describe this*)

*dugeum dugeum dugeum dugeum dugeum*

"Gwenchanah?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

You nodded quickly, he let go of you and you quickly straightened your skirt.

"Mianhae Sooyeon noona!" The guy said and bowed down multiple times.

"Gwenchanah Daniel," you said ruffling up his hair.

"Aniyo I'm really sorry, I could've hurt you really badly and you can't compete in the School Championships," Daniel said putting his head down.

"Daniel look I'm fine!" you said patting his back.

"Really?" He said looking up.

"Really," you said smiling.

"Gamsahapnida and call me Niel," he said then walked away after saying his goodbyes.

"You okay," the others asked as you walked beside them.

"I'm fine D.O was there to save me," you said smiling even though on the inside you were freaking out. "Umm I'm gonna go to the office but I'll be back in 30 minutes so I'll catch up with you guys later," and with that you ran off.

"Aww but she's my partner in gym," Jin said.

"Its okay hyung you got me," V said.

~ On the rooftop ~

You lied about going to the office you just needed some alone time and not do any work so going to the office won't help and plus even if you didn't want to do work, you really did not want to talk to Mrs. Park about it. So the rooftop was the best place to go. 'Ugg what just happened, his face was so close to mine and my heart just went crazy. Heart is this who I should be with because I guess I would have to agree with you. D.O is like my little guard he's been there for me a bit more then Baekhyun and Jungkook I would have to say I even told D.O about my boyfriend I didn't even tell Ailee nor Sehun I told D.O. Aish! I don't even know anymore'  You sat down by the wall and your eyes started to close so soon after you fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHMYGERD 900 views you guys don't know how happy I am right now! Just 100 more views to make it 1000 AHHHH I'm just too happy, at first when I thought about making this story I was to nervous that it'll never be good or atleast no one will really read only my friends that I tell to read and they wont really get it since they aren't kpop fans. So yea. Thank you so much for reading my story, I'm pretty sure this story might come to an end soon but not really soon like I'm not even sure how to end the story still really haven't gotten to the point of my story just yet but its coming just wait and see. Anyway Thanks again! Saranghae!

 

 

'