Chapter Twenty

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

You waited in front of the emergency doors, rubbing your hands together. You shoved your hands in your school uniform blazer. 'What is in my pocket?' You said in your head. You pulled out the piece of paper that Baekhyun gave to. You took a deep breathe and opened up the folded paper.

Dear SooYeon,

I'll laugh outloud THREE times with you

And I'll listen to SIX songs with you

I'll sleep FIVE hours with you

I'll keep you safe, like a knight of light.

3-6-5 I will wield my sword. Only for you. In front of you. 3-6-5 I will live everyday as if I'm born. Just for you. 3-6-5 So that no pain. 3-6-5 will come your way.

I hope you accept my heart Sooyeon-ah

                         Love,

                                       Byun Baekhyun

You cried small tears which landed on the letter.

"Sooyeon-ah!" You quickly wiped the tears away and shoved the letter back into your blazer and looked up to see who it was.

"Kyungsoo!" You yelled running to D.O and hugged him tightly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Baekhyun has been hit by a car," you said.

"Noona!" Sehun called almost running to you but he still ran slowly because of his boot. Then the rest of EXO came. A few minutes later BTS came since it turns out V and Baekhyun became really close.

They all sat in silence in front of the emergency doors for an hour or so and then finally the doctor came out and they all quickly got up and ran over to him.

"Doctor, will he be okay?" You asked.

"Neh, it wasn't a real serious hit but he did hit his head and he broke a bone in his ankle," he replied calmly.

"But what caused him to bleed on his side?" You asked.

"It seems as he rolled on the ground there was glass near by and I guess he rolled over the glass which cut his side," he explained. "Mr. Byun will be in transfered in a normal hospital room and he probably won't wake up in a few hours."

"When will he be able to go home?" V asked.

"Umm maybe in about week it depends how he heals and plus he wants to rest since he has a bruise on his head," he replied.

"Neh, gamsahapnida! Gamsahapnida!" You all said bowing down multiple times as the doctor left. You walked over to D.O and cried a bit since you were happy he was going to be okay.

You all walked over to the nurse's desk and asked where Baekhyun's room was at.

"He is in room 546," she said. "Oh and only one person can stay the night with Mr. Byun."

"Neh," you all said bowing down.

You finally arrived and Baekhyun had a pretty nice and big room. You all walked around and then stood around Baekhyun's bed and looked at Baekhyun who was resting peacefully.

"Grrrrrr"

"What was that?" Kris asked.

"Mian I'm a bit hungry," Sehun said.

"I'll stay here with Baekhyun for the night, you guys go ahead and head home," you said. "Plus you guys need to go to school, I'll be fine if I dont go."

"You sure Sooyeon-ah?" Suho asked.

"Neh, I was with him when this happened so I want to be here when he wakes up," you said.

"Okay, we will take a half day tomorrow and come back in the afternoon with some of your and Baekhyun's clothes," Luhan said.

"Neh," you said. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Sooyeon-ah," they all chorused as they left.

You walked over to the resting Baekhyun. "Baek I can't stand seeing you in this state but it's peaceful without your crazy energy," you said giggling and holding his hand. "I read your letters and they were really sweet but I don't know who I should choose because Jungkook likes me too and... I must be crzy for telling you this since I don't think I be even telling you this if you were awake." 

*knock knock*

"Neh," you called out and a nurse walked in.

" Annyeonghaseyo I'm just here to check on Mr.Byun," she said.

The nurse had to be in her 30s or so and she had a ring on her finger so you didn't have to worry about any of the nurses in there 20s trying to flirt with your best friend who might potenially become your boyfriend but then again Baekhyun is 18 years old almost 19 but you never know what girl would try to date an idol who is younger than her. 

"Neh," you said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked as she checked his IV bags.

"Oh aniyo," you said.

"Ah~ but he's so handsome," she said.

You smiled. "Neh he is," you moved some of his hair to the side.

"Well hopefully you to become a couple," she said as she was headed towards the door. "Goodnight."

"Neh goodnight," you said bowing down. You looked at the time on your phone 7:40. "I should probably go to sleep now so I can see you awake in the morning." And with that you walked over and rolled the guest bed over to wear Baekhyun's bed was so you were right next to him. You set your backpack and his on the two chairs that were in the room and grabbed your earphones, you flicked the lights off and walked over to the bed using your phone as a flashlight. One you settled down and placed a warm hospital blanket over you and fell asleep listening to your ballad playlist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this update and if you don't remember the ballad playlist check it out at the end of chapter 17. Please upvote or comment on the story to tell me if I'm doing well on the story and comment a 'fighting!' to give me encouragement to go on with the story. Thanks! Saranghaeyo Readers!

Sorry for mistakes too.