Chapter Seventeen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"You looked up to see who is was......

"Long time no see," He said.

"So it is you, you're a waiter I thought you were a singer with your friends ummm BTOB?!," You said still pinned to the wall.

"I still am and I missed you too," he said smiling and kissed your neck.

"Yah Minhyuk!" You said and pushing him off but he kept you pinned to the wall. 

"So how were you babe," he said.

"Babe?!" You said.

"Yea," he said kissing your neck.

You tried kicking him but he held your legs down. "Stop it Lee Minhyuk!" And tried to break free but he was too strong.

"No I missed you too much," He said.

"If you missed me so much why did you break my heart!?" You asked and you closed your eyes as he kissed your neck moving up and down.

~ Flashback ~

You dated Minhyuk in the 8th grade and you didn't tell anyone about not even Ailee becasue even if she was your bestest friend in the whole world you knew she couldn't keep your boyfriend an secret. So it was your 6th month anniversary with each other and you both said to meet at the park at 9:30. When you got home from archery it was 8:30 because district competions were coming up so you stayed a little longer to practice anyway so you got ready and put on a pretty dress

You wore this since it was June and the nights got pretty hot and humid and you found a pair of black flats to match with it. You headed out early so that you could surprise him and walked to the park with your gift for Minhyuk in your a gift bag

You got couple jackets since you and Minhyuk didn't have much couple shirts and you thought you had to tell everyone you two were dating. You got out your phone and texted Minhyuk.

Oppa I'm on my way - You

Okay I'll be waiting - Minhyuk

You smiled and continued your way to the park 'The weather is so nice tonight!' You thought. You finally got to the park and started to look for Minhyuk 'Ah thats right he must be waiting under our tree'  You walked quickly to you and Minhyuk's favorite tree and you saw him sitting there on the bench.

"Oppa!" You called out and walked over to him and you watched him stand up.

But then when you were half way there you saw another girl walk up to him and hugged him and Minhyuk lifted her up and spun her around smiling then he sat down on the bench with her and started to make out with her. Your heart broke in millions of pieces and you dropped the bag. You started to walk away but there was no way you were going to leave the gift bag there those couple jackets were expensive. You walked away slowly with tears in your eyes, you walked towards a dukbokki stand and order a big plate of non-spicy dukbokki and started to eat away.

(Imagine like this but much bigger plate made for like 3 people to share)

"Aigoo, what happened sweety?" The ahjumma working at the stand asked as you finshed the last piece and then ordered another plate

"Nothing," You said wiping your tears away.

"Aniyo tell me," she said.

"My boyfriend was kissing another girl and today was our 6 month anniversary," you said shoving 5 dukbokki pieces in your mouth.

"Omo, where is this boy I will break him?" She said taking her gloves off. 

"It's okay you don't have to do that," you said giggling.

"Araso Miss," She said slipping her gloves back on.

You continued to eat and finished your second plate within 10 minutes. "Miss do you usually eat away your feelings?" She asked.

"Neh," you replied and ordered another plate.

"Here this one is on me," she said handing you the plate.

"No it's okay," you said "I can pay."

"Aniyo, and here take this too," she said and handing you a carton of milk.

"Neh, what is the milk for I'm not eating spicy dukbokki?" You asked.

"If your boyfriend ani, I mean your ex-boyfriend is still there with that b**ch spill this on them," she said.

"Neh I sure will," you said and laughed. You looked at the time 10:00. "Gamsahapnida ahjumma!" you said handing her the money.

"Neh come back soon Miss with a boyfriend that you truly love!" She called out as you walked away.

"Neh!" You called back and walked back to the tree.

When you finally arrived those two were still the daylights out of each other. you quickly opened the carton of milk and walked closer to them with each steo your heart broke even more.

"Yah!" You yelled and as they turned their heads you splashed the milk all over their faces.

"Yah what was that for!" The girl yelled. "Oppa who is this girl?!"

"She's some girl who keeps following me around," he said and got up. "We need to talk," he said coming closer to me.

"Ani we are threw!" You screamed and walked away but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a kiss but you pushed him off. "No!" You yelled and stomped off but then you walked back to him and slapped on the face hard.

When you got home you walked upstairs and to your room and tossed the bag in your closet then you cried on your bed softly but then you got louder and louder. EXO was having a sleepover with Sehun and they heard your cries.

*knock knock*

"Go away!" You yelled.

But they came in anway.

"Guys I think she needs some space," D.O said and shooed the boys away. "Are you okay?" D.O saod sitting on your bed beside you and patted your back.

"No I'm not," you said with your face in your pillow.

"Tell me about it," He said.

"Had this boyfriend-" you started.

"A boyfriend!" D.O said.

"Shhhh neh but I didn't want to tell you guys because i thought you guys would freak him out a bit since you all care for me alot."

"Oh I see so continue," he said.

"Well today was our 6th month anniversary and we both were to meet in the park and so I went 30 minutes early so I can surprise him but then he was there early too but he was actually waiting for another girl and they kissed right in front of me," you said crying.

D.O scooted closer and hugged you. "Its okay let it out," he said rubbing your back.

"Please don't tell the others about my 'boyfriend'," you said.

"Don't worry i won't," he said.

Then you slowly fell asleep still in D.O's hug and so D.O slowly layed down and he fell asleep too.

From this day on you still have that gift bag in your closet waiting to be worn.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Yah! Stop kissing my neck," you said trying hard to escape but it was no use.

"What are you going to do about it,' he said inching closer to your lips.

"What's taking Sooyeon-ah so long?" V said. "her food is getting cold."

"I think we should check on her to see if she's okay," Suho said.

"Maybe we shouldn't all go because that'll be weird if she was still in the bathroom," Baekhyun said. "So i'll go."

"No I'll go," Jungkook said.

"How about you both go," Xiumin said.

"I'll go too because if Sooyeon was still in the bathroom I don't think you guys have the guts to go in there," D.O said.

So the boys got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Lee Minhyuk you stop right now or I'm going to scream," you said but your voive wavered a bit since you were a bit scared. 'Why are the bathrooms in the back corner of the restaurant I could possibly be right now and no will see this happening plus its not busy tonight so everyone is at the front of the restaurant'  You thought.

"Go a head of should I make you screamed," he said putting his hand on your thigh.

You opened your mouth to scream but Minhyuk placed his lips on your's so you wouldn't and so you pushed him but before you could escape he grabbed you again and pinned you to the wall.

"Where you going," he said with a devilish smile and started kissing your neck again.

You closed your eyes and a tear came out. 'Oppa where are you? EXO. BTS. Can you hear me come to me please' You pleaded in your head hoping they would hear.

"What the hell you think you're doing!" You heard someone yell, you opened your eyes to see Baekhyun pushing Minhyuk to the ground.

Jungkook and D.O ran over to you. "Gwenchanah," they both said checking your face and your arms.

"I'm fine," you said tearing up.

"Come one let's go back," D.O said.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around you. "Let's go Baekhyun!" He called back.

Baekhyun threw his last punch to Minhyuk's face. "Don't you ever touch my girl ever again!" Beakhyun yelled and got up and straightened out his suit. 

Minhyuk got up but stumbled a bit. A bruise started to form on his left cheeck and  a bit under his right eye.

"Omo, are you okay?" The boys said as you sat down and your eyes were puffy.

"Yea I'm fine," you said as Baekhyun said down next to you.

"What happened back there?" Suga asked.

You told them the whole story. "So D.O knew this whole time and you never told us?" Sehun said.

"Mian didn't want anyone to get hurt," you said.

"See what I said everything is not okay so if something is wrong you need to tell Oppa," Baekhyun said.

"Neh," you said and started to eat and after 15 minutes you finished your food and you all headed out after eating and Minhyuk was there holding the door.

"Looks like someone got down graded from being waiter to being a door stopper," you said as you walked out smiling.

Everyone laughed at your joke and Minhyuk just stared out the ground with his bruised up face.

~ At home ~

The boys left and you went up stairs to take a shower so you can wipe off all of Minhyuk's kisses. When you finished you looked in the mirror and checked your neck. "Its a good thing he didn't leave a mark," you said touching your neck. You got changed in your pajamas then you layed in bed in the dark and slowly fell a sleep listening to your Ballad playlist on your phone.

Your ballad playlist:

Breath - Chen and Zhang Li Yin

Sick Enough to Die - M-TIFUL

- Team B

Miracles In December (the korean version and the chinese version) - EXO (They are your best friends so of course you have thier songs)

Dear My Family - SM Town

Missing You - 2NE1

Only One - B1A4

Cry Cry (the ballad ver) - T-ARA

What is Love - EXO-K

0330 - U-KISS

Tomorrow - BTS

Father - BTOB (Even though you know Minhyuk is in this group you cut him out and replace his singing parts with Sungjae's voice)

How Can I Smile - M-TIFUL

My Turn to cry - EXO

Stupid In Love - Mad Clown and Soyou

Heaven - Ailee

Hate U Love U - Super Junior

Day and Night - T-ARA

Baby don't cry - EXO-K

Don't Go - EXO-M

Gone - Jin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooh dramatic update hehe I hope you liked it and the songs I listed are amazing listen to them if you hadn't already. Comment and upvote if you guys like my story so far thanks! Haha double update today!