Chapter Twenty-Nine

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

~ 9:30 ~

D.O woke up at 8:30 since he was excited to see you wake up but worried since you might of lost some of your memory. It's been an hour an you still haven't woken up yet. "Come on wake up Sooyeon-ah, I need to hear your voice," D.O said. But no answer came from and you nor did you move. D.O slipped his hand into yours and put his head down on the bed.

Then D.O felt you squeeze his hand, he looked up quickly to see you slowly opening your eyes.

"Kyung..Kyungsoo oppa?" she said slowly sitting up.

"I'm here, I'm here," D.O said.

"Oppa!" She said leaning over and giving him a tight hug.

"Are you okay? Do you remember anything? Doctor said you hit your head pretty hard so you might have some memory loss," D.O said letting go of the hug even though he wanted the hug to last forever.

"Umm... well I remember a lot of things actually like what happened to me last night but I don't remember what I ate for dinner nor where this necklace came from," you said.

"That's because you never had dinner last night silly," D.O said smiling. "Oh and Happy Birthday even though your birthday was yesterday."

"Oh hehe thanks I can't believe I forgot my birthday like last year," you said. 'should I tell him now or later, we are alone so I guess I should tell him'  "Kyungsoo-," he cut you off.

"Wait before you say anything else I need to tell you something," he said with a serious face.

You nodded. "So the night when Baekhyun came out of the hospital and you know we got a little drunk... umm... Sehun slipped in another drink," he said. 'are you serious Kyungsoo!'  D.O mentally scolded himself.

"I'll kill that kid when I get out well it doesn't matter any way," you said.

"Wait that's not what I actually wanted to tell you," he said.

"Oh okay," you said.

"That night if you remember I refused to drink anymore but you kept drinking and so when we left the restaurant you kept telling me my voice was y," D.O said.

You felt so embarrassed. "Also you told me about You, Jungkook, and Baekhyun and you spilled some things then you asked me if you can kiss me and well I think you can remember the rest," D.O said.

"Oppa I'm sorry," you said burying your face in your hands.

"No its okay because I liked it," he said putting his hand on your shoulder.

"What?" You said looking up and D.O quickly slipped his hand into yours.

"Look I been dying to say this to you for years but will you accept my heart as your boyfriend?" D.O said pulling out a box and opening it with contained:

Your couple necklaces.

He leaned over and took off Baekhyun's necklace and replaced it with his. " I know it doesn't look cool but Happy Birthday," he said shrugging.

"I don't know what to say," You said touching the necklace.

"I understand if you don't accept me," D.O said looking down.

"No, its not that," you said.

He looked up and at that same moment you leaned over and kissed him.

"I was hoping for the same too," you said in between kisses.

After the kiss you grabbed D.O's necklace and placed it on him. "I'm sorry it took me a long time to realize who was actually there for me," you said interlocking your hand with his.

"Its okay Jagi (dear)," He said.

You smiled at him but then that smiled turned upside down.

"What's wrong?" D.O asked.

"What am I going to tell Jungkook and Baekhyun Oppa?" You said playing with D.O's fingers.

"The truth of course just tell them what you really feel," he said. "Oh and tell to back off your mine now."

You giggled. "You know I have the perfect idea when the others come," you said.

"And what is that?" D.O asked.

You leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Thats a perfect plan I'll go call the others and I'll make sure Sehun knows so he doesn't have a major freak out plus I'll call the doctor as well (A/N * someone call the doctor~ hehe Overdose~*) ," D.O said getting up but before he left he kissed your forehead.

~ 30 minutes later ~

"Sooyeon-ah your finally awake!" Sehun said running in followed by EXO and BTS.

"Who are you?" You asked tilting your head to one side.

"What, no no," Sehun said coming to your side. "Please you have to remember me!" He put his head down a started to silently laugh but on the outside it looked like he was crying.

"No Sooyeon-ah," Jungkook and Baekhyun said coming to your side too.

"Who are you people?" you asked covering your self with the blanket.

"She's been like this since this morning," D.O said walking in trying not to laugh so he turned around.

"Hyung whats so funny?" Jimin whispered to D.O.

"This is just a prank Sooyeon remembers everything," D.O whispered back which caused Jimin to laugh too. "Pass to the others."

"Sooyeon-ah please you have to remember me," Baekhyun said and saw his necklace that he gave you on the table, he walked over and grabbed it. "Look I gave this too for your birthday."

"Birthday?" You said.

"Your birthday was yesterday," Baekhyun said leaning over to put on the necklace.

"Aniyo sondaejima! (No, Don't touch me!)" You said and hiding under the blanket and silently laughing but Baekhyun stepped back abit and a small tear escaped his eye. 

Then the doctor came in. "It seems to me that from the test I took early today when she first woke up that she has no memory at all," he said clearing his throat.

"What no!" Jungkook said. "Is there anything we can do?"

"Well I think Baekhyun and Jungkook can possibly help gain her memory back," he said.

"Please tell us we will do anything," Baekhyun said.

"Okay scientific studies shows this helps gain a little memory and this is to let Sooyeon see you two do a weird dance," he said with a straight face.

"Wait what?" Jungkook and Baekhyun said.

"I know it sounds crazy but I can assure you this really works I've seen it before," the doctor said.

They both looked at each other and then sighed. "Sooyeon-ah please come out," Jungkook said.

'Oh crap okay keep a straight face. Hwaiting!'  You mentally said and got out from the blankets. "These too are going to do a special activity for you to gain back your memory you ready?" The doctor said and you nodded.

They both started to dance.

Baekhyun

     

Jungkook

   

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Mwoya!" Baekhyun said and stopped laughing.

"Gotcha!" You said laughing.

Baekhyun's shocked face

Jungkook's shocked face

"So this was all a joke?! How could you?' Jungkook said.

"I don't you should be the one that is angry and you do deserve it," Rap monster said.

"You're right I'm sorry for everything Sooyeon-ah," Jungkook said grabbing your hand.

"Same," Baekhyun said.

"I forgive you but not fully  and now I can't even do the talent show," you said pouting and putting your head down.

"But on the bright side your arms aren't injured so you can still compete," Jungkook said lifting up your chin so you looked into his brown eyes.

"Okay I think it's time to tell them Sooyeon," D.O said.

"Oooh someone's jealous already," you said smiling.

"Ani," D.O said looking away and rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's going on?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well first things first I'm sorry Baek but I can't accept your heart as my boyfriend but i can as your friend," you said.

Jungkook's face lit up. "And I'm sorry too Jungkook but I can't accept your's either but I can as your friend."

"Wae?" Baekhyun said with a sad expression.

"Well after all this I don't think I can really forgive you guys like I know it doesn't make sense but I forgive you but I could have been serious injured and I don't think I can forgive you guys fully," you said.

"I understand," Jungkook said.

"And I know it probably breaks our heart to tell you this but I'm sorry," You said. "Now the second thing I want to tell you guys is that...," D.O cut you off.

"I'm dating Sooyeon-ah," he said pulling out his necklace and you pulled out your's too.

Everyone gasped. "Mworago? (What did you say)" Jungkook and Baekhyun both said.

"Hyung, you did it!" Sehun said.

"I'm sorry but I finally realized who was actually there for me all this time, not that you two weren't there for me I went to D.O to help solve my problems," you said.

"Well as long as your happy I'm happy," Baekhyun said kissing your forehead.

"Dude she's mine now," D.O said firmly.

"Mian," Baekhyun said with smile.

"Same but I will always love you no matter what," Jungkook said with a sad smile.

"Thanks and I will too. Aww and don't be sad and I know you can find a girl better than me," you said.

"Jinjja?" His face lit up.

"Hmm and I know the perfect girl," you said. "Come here."

Jungkook leaned over and you whispered into his ear.

"Hyuna neomu choa (Likes you alot)," you whispered.

"Jinjja," He whispered back.

"Eung (yes)," you said.

"Okay," he said getting up.

"Anyway Doctor when can she get out?" Sehun asked.

"Umm she needs to stay a bit longer for some test but I would say maybe in a week on May 30," he said.

"Thats the day of the talent show," Suho said.

"That means I can go and watch it," you said.

*knock knock*

"Happy Birthday!" Sohyun said with 4minute following behind with balloons, presents, and a cake.

"Aww thanks guy," you said as a pile of presents came your way.

"Well the majority of it came from your parents," Sohyun said giving you a box.

"Hey to think about it where are my parents?" You asked.

"Mom is filming her drama  for three days in Gwangju and dad accompanied her to see if he can place a small college that connects to our big college," Sehun said unboxing the cake.

"Oh I see of course right on my birthday," you said sighing.

"It's okay Jagi you have your friends," D.O said coming over and held your hand.

"Okay you guys ready," Sehun said picking up the cake and bringing it to you.

"Omo what a pretty cake," you said.

"Turn off the lights Chanyeol," Jin said bringing our his camera.

"Ready hana, dul, set (1,2,3)," Sehun said.

"Seng il chook ha hap ni da! Seng il chook ha hap ni da! Sah rang ha neun Sooyeon! Seng il chook ha hap ni da ( ~ the happy birthday song ~)!" They all sang.

"Make a wish!" Chanyeol said.

"I wish we will be all together forever!" You said and blew out the candles. The lights flicked back on.

"Happy Birthday again Jagi," D.O said and leaned in for a kiss.

"Eww come one are you guys gonna do this a lot," Kris said looking away while everyone cringed at the sight except for 4minute who thought it was adorable.

"Present time!" Xiumin called and handed you his gift. "Mine first!"

"Oooh Etude House (A/N *If some of you don't know but it Etude House is a make-up store in Korea*)," you said and took his gift and opened it.

"Omo there are so many," you said looking at each color.

"I didn't know which color you liked so I grabbed all of them," Xiumin said shrugging his shoulders.

"I love it I'll use them well," you said putting them back in the bag and setting it down.

"Here this was for you," Baekhyun said handing over the necklace.

"Thank you it's beautiful," you said smiling.

"Me next," Tao said and handed you a box.

You grabbed the box and unwrapped it and came out was a cute dress. 

"Aww Tao I love it, I'm sorry I ruined your other dress," you said.

"It's okay that other dress was on sale anyway," he said.

More gifts you recieved -

  Kpop albums

After gifts you guys ate food and cakes and played games. It was a night to celebrate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally got to my main purpose of the story D.O confessed, the story will be coming to an end soon already thinking of ideas for my next fanfiction I think I'll focus the next one on BTS I don't know.

Hopefully you liked this.