~ End ~ Chapter Thirty-Six

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

Its been 2 months since you moved into the house. You woke up due to the sun beams seeping into your bedroom, you looked over and D.O was gone.

"Huh, where'd he go?" You looked around to see if there were any traces of him but there were none. Then smelled food, the door pushed opened and there was D.O holding a tray of food.

"Happy 100 day aniversary!" He smiled and placed the tray on my lap. "Pancakes, coffee, milk, strawberries, and jam."

"Wahh I love it, gomawo Oppa!" You said and kissed him on the cheek.

"I did all this and all I get was a kiss on the cheek," D.O puted and you just laughed and kissed him on his lips.

"That's better." 

"Kyungsoo oppa?" You said.

"Eung, is there something wrong?"  he looked at you with a worried expression.

"Ani, it's just that I don't like coffee," you replied.

"Oh mian," he looked down in disappointment.

"Gwenchanah, here you take it we can eat this together," you smiled and he looked up and grin too.

He picked a pancake with the fork and placed it in your mouth, you smiled and as you munched on the delicious pancake.

"After this, get ready I want to take you out," D.O said.

"Neh!"

After your breakfast D.O grabbed some of his clothes then left the room so you can change. You stared blankly into your closet.

"What. Should. I. Wear. Today?" You puckered your lips and started took out an outift. "Oooh I'll wear shorts. Now to find a top. Perfect!"

  

You walked over to your make-up to the bathroom and straighten your hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara, you didn't wear a lot of make-up so this was the best you can do. You walked out of the bathroom and looked into your closet once more to find a pair of shoes to wear.

"Umm maybe a pair of black shoes," you shuffled through a few pairs and found a new pair of shoes that Eric got you when visited a few days ago.

Before closing the closet door a bright, red bag catches your eyes. "I totally forgot about you! Well now to put you in some good use."

You walked down stairs with your stuff, D.O saw you and stood up.

"Oh, well this is embarassing," you looked at D.O's outfit and looked down at your feet.

"Huh," D.O looked down at his outfit and then at yours'.

 (D.O is in the car)

"I should probably go change," you turned around but D.O grabbed your wrist.

"Ani this is our 100th day and this is our first couple outfit, I guess," he let go of your wrist and rubbed the back of his neck. "Umm, kaja."

"Oh okay," you gave him a small smile.

"Where do you want to go?" D.O slipped his hand into yours as you two walked along the sidewalk.

"Let's go to the park and eat ice cream!" 

"Geurae!"

You found an ice cream stand nearby. You ordered a rocky road ice cream in a cup and D.O got a vanilla ice cream also in a cup. You walked for a little more till you found a small park, you sat down on a bench and enjoyed your ice cream, feeding each other.

"So whats in the bag?" D.O asked.

Even though the bag in pretty big and heavy, you've forgotten you had it with you. "Oh, it's a gift for our 100 days together," you opened up the bag and brought out the contents.

"Couple jackets! What!" D.O didn't look very happy.

"What, do you not like them?" You looked down at your feet, hurt by the way D.O reacted.

"I like them but I was suppose to get our first couple outfit," you looked up and saw D.O pouting like a little kid and laughed a little.

"Aww mianhae Kyungsoo oppa!" You said doing aegyo then kissed his cheek.

"Gwenchanah," D.O said looking more happier. "Aigoo, you're so cute when you do aegyo."

"Wait, these look familiar," D.O examined his jacket.

"These..we're..actually was the jackets I was suppose to give Minhyuk but you know this cost a lot of money so there was no way I was throwing them away," you looked at D.O and gave him a small smile.

"Ah I see well you have me now!" He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and scooted closer to you. 

"So where to next?" You asked.

"Hmm Lotte World?"

"Omo yes, I always wanted to go to Lotte world!" You clapped your hands.

"Have you ever been to Lotte world?" He smiled at your reaction.

"I've been there twice but that was long ago when I was 5."

"Well then lets go!"

You guys took the subway to get to Lotte World. When you guys got there you paid for tickets and rode many rides. 

"You wanna go on a rollercoaster?" D.O pointed to a big rollercoaster.

"Ani I'm scared of rollercoasters," you said with a scared tone.

"Its okay lets go find some more rides," D.O took you around the park and looked for more rides. "Ooh how about the ferris wheel."

"Eung geurae!" You took his hand and dragged him towards the big wheel. You were placed in one of the cars and you sat in one of the seats and D.O sat next to you.

"Thank goodness this is a box so there is an actually barrier to protect you," you said and D.O laughed at your statement.

The whole ride was pretty silent but it was comfortable silence as you two looked at the beautiful view of the city. Once the ride was done, you looked around for a restaurant to eat.

"Lets eat mandu," you proposed.

"Ooh thats sounds really good right now, lets go!" 

You walked in a sat at a table and looked at the menu then D.O called over a waiter and ordered two plates of mandu.

"Mmmm this looks delicious," you loved the smell of mandu.

"Ahh," D.O held a piece of mandu in front of your face and your took a big bite from it then you lifted up a piece of madu and fed it to D.O.

"Oppa can we not feed each other, I'm really hungry and I just cannot wait any longer," you picked your chopsticks up and shoved the mandu in your mouth.

"Eung..geurae.." D.O said as he watched you shoved mandu in your mouth then a smile formed on his face. 'I think when we get married most of money will go towards food.'

"Oppa are you not eating?" You asked with your mouth full.

"Oh I am," he leaned over the table and wiped the soysauce off the corner of your lips. You blushed really hard, you probably looked like a ripe tomato.

After your dinner, you headed to the beach to watch the beautiful sunset.

"I had fun today!" You hooked your arm around D.O's arm.

"I did too," D.O pointed out a small edge that lead down onto the sand and you both sat down. It had a perfect view of the sun.

You sat there in a comfortable silence holding each others hands as the sun set. You placed your head on D.O's shoulder.

Right as the sun was on the horizon D.O spoke up.

"Sooyeon, I think this is the perfect time I give you my gift."

"Huh," you took your head off of his shoulder and looked at his face.

"We've known each other for 9 years now and been dating for a 100 days and I would like to give a gift from my heart," he pulled out a box and got down on one knee.

You gasped and covered your mouth.

He opened the box and the two most beautiful rings were shown inside.

 

"I never had the chance to do this formally so will you officially bond our love together with this couple ring?" He asked and lifted his hand looking down. "I know I so want to ask you ot be my wife but we are still young so..."

You firmly pressed your lips into his. You parted and you whispered to him "Of course I accept it."

He got up and sat next to you, sliding the ring on your finger and you did the same with his ring. You intertwined your fingers and lifted up your hands with the rings on and held them up high towards the setting sun.

"When I ask you to be my wife, I'll give you the most beautiful ring ever," D.O said wrapped his arm around you.

"We will be together forever." You looked up at D.O and D.O turned to see your face.

He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips onto yours', he bit the bottom of your lips which made you giggle. You continued to kiss passionately under the stars.

'I have finally figured out who my heart wants and it was you who my hearted wanted all this time. Now we can be together. Forever. Yes, I will accept your heart.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh~ The end of the story. I hope you all liked this.

I like to thanks my friend Jonna for encouraging me to write this story! I would also like to thank my 35 subscribers! I had lots of fun writing this story so please continue to support me while I write my new fanfic coming soon.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/737691/you-ll-be-safe-in-my-arms-romance-you-school-bangtanboys