Chapter Thirty-Two

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"Everyone welcome to the Men's 100m dash," Hyun Moo said. "And the comentator for Track is here with us today."

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Yoon Yeo Chun, professional Track commentator," Yeo Chun said bowing at the camera.

"So have you seen these two schools run before?" asked Hyun Moo.

"Neh, I came last year as an audience member and I have to say this may be a very fierce competition since both of these schools have very fast runners," Yeo Chun replied.

"Neh so lets get started," Hyun Moo said.

"Welcome to the first round. Our competitors here today are 1st lane Lee Minhyuk from Mansu, 2nd lane Nam Woohyun from Daesung, 3rd lane Lee Sanghoon from Daesung, 4th lane Do Kyungsoo from ManSu, 5th lane Lee Jaehwan from Daesung, 6th Choi Junhong from Mansu, 7th lane Jo Kwangmin from Mansu, and 8th lane Lee Hongki from Daesung," the women announcer said.

"GO KYUNGSOO OPPA!" You screamed.

Everyone cheered once all the names were called. "We have placed cameras in a few certain areas so that if it looks like it was a tie we can capture who is the actual winner," stated Hwi Jae.

"Runners are you ready?!" The started called out. Then the whistle blew and the runners were off.

The runners sprinted like cheetas ready to catch their prey but in this case they are running for the finish line. Lee Minhyuk and Lee Sanghoon were neck and neck. Everyone stood up from their seats to see those two run by.

The buzzer went off indicating someone has crossed the line.

"Lee Minhyuk won by a foot!" Hwi Jae stated.

All everyone cheered except for Daesung who were pissed.

~ Skip to last round ~ (total of 8 rounds)

"Everyone this is the last round for the Men's 100m dash after the Women's 100m dash we will have the championships and we will see who wins the medal," Hyun Moo said.

"Our competitors for the last run are 1st lane Lee Howon from Daesung, 2nd lane Oh Sehun from Mansu, 3rd lane Jeon Jungkook from Mansu, 4th lane Jung Daeryong from Daesung, 5th lane Kim Dong Jun from Mansu, 6th lane Aron Kwak from Daesung, 7th lane Jung Daehyun from Mansu, and 8th lane Lee Changmin from Daesung," she announced.

"Oooh this is will be a really intense run since we have Lee Howon from Daesung and Kim Dong Jun from Mansu and these studenst are excellent runners," stated Hwi Jae.

"Neh so we need to keep a close on on those two," said Hyun Moo.

"Runners at the start! Ready set go!" The whistle blew and the runners were off.

"Go Sehun!" You and IU yelled out.

As Sehun stated before he wasn't a good runner but he was in 5th place but Jeon Jungkook was a bit faster a caught up to 3rd place but he was still so far from Howon and Dong Jun who were both in the lead runner right next to each, you couldn't even tell who was in first place. Sometimes Dong Jun would be a step a head but then Howon would catch up and be right next to him. As they were both closing in on the finish, Dong Jun built up all his energy and sprinted forward leaving Howon behind. Soon Howon noticed Dong Jun sprint and he too sprinted forward and again they were right next to each other.

The buzzer went off.

"Oooh, we have to look at the cameras since they came in on the same time," Yeo Chun.

"Neh, let's take a look," Hyun Moo said.

They all looked onto the screen to see the slowed down video of Howon and Dong Jun running. They stopped it right when they both reached the finish line. Both their right foot was on the line.

"Its a tie?" Hwi Jae said.

"Ani, if we carry on with the video, let's see whose left foot touches the line first," Yeo Chun said and they all nodded.

They played the slowed down video once more and they all gasped.

Both their left foot touched the line.

"Well I guess we just have to include both men into the championships," Yeo Chun said.

"Good luck Howon in the championships," Dong Jun said smirking. 

"It's Hoya," Hoya said coldly.

"Neh, so the men who will be in the 100m sprint Championship are 1st round: Lee Minhyuk from Mansu, 2nd round: Cha Sunwoo from Mansu, 3rd round: Lee Sungyeol from Daesung, 4th round: Jung Soryong from Daesung, 5th round: woo Changbum from Daesung, 6th round: Jung Hoseok from Mansu, 7th round: Luhan from Mansu, and from 8th round: Lee Howon from Daesung and Kim Dong Jun from Mansu," said Yeo Chun.

"Changbum!" Hoya called.

"Neh," Changbum said running over to Hoya.

"Drop out of the championship," Hoya said.

"Mwo?" Changbum said.

"You heard me," Hoya said.

"Wae?" he questioned.

"Because I have a better chance of winning this and I need and actual lane to run in since there are only 8 lanes, there is no way to 'squeeze' in a nineth lane," Hoya said.

"Neh, I understand," Changbum said sighing. "But what should I say?"

"I don't know! Say you don't feel so well and then fall on the ground or something!" Hoya snapped.

"Neh," Changbum bowed then left to go see one of the teachers.

Gasps can be heard all around. Hoya turned around to see Changbum sitting on the ground and the teachers around him, Hoya smiled a bit. "You're going down Mansu," Hoya said to himself.

~ end of Women's 100m dash ~

"Neh, and we welcome back the Men's 100m dash championships. Woo Changbum will not be competing due to his condition right now but it's okay since we already had an unexpected winner from Daesung," Hyun Moo said.

"1st lane: Lee Minhyuk from Mansu, 2nd lane: Cha Sunwoo from Mansu, 3rd lane: Lee Sungyeol from Daesung, 4th lane: Jung Soryong from Daesung, 5th lane: Lee Howon from Daesung, 6th lane: Jung Hoseok from Mansu, 7th lane: Luhan from Mansu, and from 8th lane: Kim Dong Jun from Mansu," announced the lady.

"Go Minhyuk, Dong Jun, J-Hope, Baro, and Luhan Oppa!!" You yelled out.

"Runners at the start! Ready, set,.....GO!" The crowd roared as they ran and everyone's focus was on Minhyuk, Hoya, and Dong Jun.

"Palli! (hurry)," You screamed.

Out of the all 3 guys ran as fast as they could only one could get that gold metal for their school. The buzzer went off as first place came.

"Lee Minhyuk!" Yeo Chun said.

Then came 2nd place came in. "Lee Howon!"

To Dong Jun disappointment he slowed down which Baro came and grabbed his chance to grab that third place spot before any Daesung students took it.

"And unexpected winner Cha Sunwoo for third place!"

"Mansu wins the first gold metal!"

"Lee Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk!" Everyone cheered.

"You did such a great job Baro!" You said giving Baro a high five.

"Thanks," he said smiling.

~ After Women's 100m dash Championships ~

"It is now 2 o'clock and we would like for the kids to eat their lunch now and after our break we will start with the Men's High Jump then the mix 4 x 100m," Hwi Jae said.

"Neh, see you in an hour," Yeo Chun said.

"I wonder what they will have for us to eat?" Sehun questioned as you guys waited in line.

"Oh, we're next," Baekhyun said walking up to the table. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo please eat well," the ahjumma said handing him a container of kimbap, chopsticks, and a bottle of water.

"Neh gamsahapnida!" Baekhyun said as he left.

"Its kimbap," Baekhyun said walking over to you guys and waving the container of kimbap.

"Yes! I've been craving for kimbap!" Chanyeol said putting his fists in the air.

"But you had kimbap two days ago," you said turning around to face him since he was behind you and D.O.

"I know I just wanted more," Chanyeol said crossing his arms.

"Okay then.." you said turning back around.

"It's our turn," D.O said.

"Aigoo what a cute couple," the Ahjumma said.

"Neh gamsahapnida," you both said.

"Please eat well yout two," she said and handed the containers of kimbap, their chopsticks, and their water.

"Neh!" You both said and walked off.

"Where should we seat?" You asked.

"Hmm, well first lets get out of this blazing sun umm ooh there's a spot over there," D.O said pointing to an empty spot under a canopy.

"Kaja," you said taking his free hand.

As you both sat down, you quickly took off your jacket since you were sweating like a pig. You had trouble opening the container, D.O just chucked and took the container away from you and opened it.

"Gomawo," you said embarrassed that you couldn't open a container.

D.O grabbed his chopsticks and picked up a piece of kimbap and brought it up to your lips.

You giggled. "I can feed myself!" You said as you opened your mouth and took the kimbap.

"No you can't," D.O said as he gave the container and chopsticks to you.

"Yes, I can, see!" You lifted up a piece of kimbap and as you were about to put it in your mouth, it fell out.

"See," D.O said. "I'll feed you."

"But what about you then?" You asked him as he popped another one in your mouth.

"I can feed you and eat at the same time," D.O said wiping the corner of your mouth.

"Hey can I join you guys?" Chanyeol said sitting down next to you guys.

"Man, Chanyeol I told you not to go ask them you're ruining the moment," Suho said also sitting down.

"No it's okay," you said. "Sit down."

Then the rest of EXO, BTS, and IU came over and ate lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this is really weird because I'm not good writing action scenes like running and stuff and yea and so I feel the School Championship chapters are going to be long. This story will come to an end soon.