Chapter Sixteen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

'Okay another love letter from another guy do I even bother to read it well sometimes these love letters get interesting so I'll read it'  you said in your head.You opened up the paper and read:

Dear Sooyeon, 

Should I take courage and tell you? My ugly handwriting, this embarrassing letter. These four words are not enough. Like a man, I'll show you through my actions. When I fall asleep as I think of you in my dreams. I open my arms and into my warm embrace. I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO. As much as i was nervous and earnest. My lips almost touch yours I XOXO you, every day as in my dreams XOXO. 

              - Your childhood bestfriend, 

                                 ~ Byun Baekhyun

          P.S. I hope you accept my heart

"What even like two guys confessed to me, I knew Jungkook liked me from the beginning since that day but Baekhyun how stupid and blind could I be," you said to yourself.

You walked to the gym locker rooms and got changed. 'I need to tell Sehun maybe he knows what to do'  you thought and headed out to the gym where you met up with Sehun, Chanyeol, Jin , and V who were sitting on the very top of the bleachers.

"Annyeong!" you called as you walked up the steps.

"Annyeong!" they called back.

You sat down as you finally reached them.

"What are we doing?" you asked.

"Nothing, the gym instructor told us free time and do whatever," explained V.

"Oh I see umm Sehun can I talk to you in private?" you asked.

"Sure," he said and you both got up and went to the far right side of the bleachers so that nobaody would hear your conversation. "What's up, Noona?"

"Well so at lunch I wasn't really sharpening pencils in the office umm well Jungkook took me outside and he.... and he confessed to me," you said.

"Mwo? What did you say?" he asked. 'Please, say no. You could be falling for the wrong guy'

"I asked him if I could have some time to think about it," you replied.

'Good'  "That's good you know take your time to think things." He said.

"But...." you said.

"But what?" he questioned.

"Then I got a confession letter from... from.. Baekhyun," you said.

'What'  "Oh... well ummm I don't know what to say well do you like one of them back?" he asked.

"I don't know like both guys are great but it's hard to choose who like Baekhyun is funny and sweet and Jungkook is kind and has these adorable big, brown eyes," you said.

"Okay so I think I have an idea on what you should do," Sehun said.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Okay what you dont do is ignore them that's what makes them go a little crazy inside and they will keep asking you why you are ignoring them and they will really regret confessing to you so I want you to just keep hanging out with them and maybe if you hang out with any of the boys find which one makes your heart beat faster," Sehun explained.

"Okay I'll try but wouldn't it be weird and awkward?" you asked.

"Only if you make it awkward," Sehun said.

"Okay.. wait a minute how do you know this stuff?" You said giving him a suspicious look.

"Well ummm you remember Teen Top right?" He asked.

"Yea..." you said.

"Well, they told me this stuff when... when.." he started to get a little nervous.

"When?" you said getting a little anxious.

"When I had a girlfriend," he said sighing.

"Mwo! Why didn't you tell you had a girlfriend," you said smiling hitting his arm.

"Yea HAD but we broke up because she's too clingy," he said.

"Who was it?" you asked.

"It was Chorong from A-Pink," he said.

"Omo she's so pretty though," you said.

"Yea she's pretty but she's too clingy," he said.

"Aww well there will be others girls out there for you," you said "Next time tell me if you have a girl so I can embarrasse you!"

"Noona!" He yelled.

"I'm just kidding," you said and hugged him.

During the rest of 5th period you sat and talked with the boys then when 6th period came you did not want to go since you sat next to Baekhyun and Jungkook was right behind you and it was probably going to be really awkward sitting by the two since they just confessed to you that day so you headed to the office to see if you can do any work so you dont have to be in class. Luckily there some work that you could do which was to sign off the permission slips sent in from the students competing in the Championships. But you barely got any work done because you kept thinking about Jungkook and Baekhyun. When you went into the principal's office to drop off the the slips you saw Mrs. Park still sitting in her at her desk not getting ready to leave for home.

"Annyeonghaseyo," you said coming in. "I didn't get much of the slips signed off yet."

She looked up to see your upset face. "Whats with such the sad face?"

"It's nothing," you said putting on a weak smile.

"It's not just nothing something has been distracting you, come here and sit," she said and you walked over and sat in the comfy swivel chair that sat infront of her desk. "So what's going on?"

"Well its about these to boys..." you said as you started to open up.

"Ahhh so its about boys," she said smirking.

"Neh and well they both confessed today at the same time," you continued. "And I dont know which one to choose like they are both great guys but who do I go to?"

"This sounds just like my problem when i was your age. When I went to JongHyun High School there was these two boys who fell in love with me there names were Kang Minhyuk from CNBlue and Park Jungsu or Leeteuk from Super Junior and so they both confessed to me on the same day and I was so shocked I couldn't focus on any work in school. I liked both guys like Leeteuk was my childhood best friends with 14 other guys too and I met Minhyuk with 3 others guys on the first day of school and after 5 months of knowing CNBlue Minhyuk and Leeteuk both confessed to me on the same day and they both confessed at lunch, Leeteuk was the first and he confessed to me in front of my locker and then when I got to the cafeteria Minhyuk confessed to me as I was heading outside to go eat my lunch," she explained. "I didn't know who to choose because I knew that I had feelings for both of them so you wanna know who I chose?"

"Well its obvious you chose Leeteuk because your last name is Park," you replied.

"Aniyo, I chose Minhyuk because Leeteuk was busy at times so I mostly hung out with Minhyuk," she said.

"Wait then how is your last name Park?" you asked.

"Well, being with Minhyuk didn't really feel right so after 2 months of dating Minhyuk, I broke up with him which broke a little of my heart but Leeteuk was the best choice since I knew Leeteuk much longer and I felt more comforatble being with him even though Minhyuk was so cute!" She said.

"Wahh! So you think I should choose one of them first then go to the other if it doens't work?" You asked tilting your head to the side.

"Aniyo," she chuckled. "Choose the guy your heart wants."

"Choose the guy my hearts wants?" you repeated quietly.

*Knock, knock*

"Neh," Mrs.Park called.

"Annyeong, Jagiya," Leeteuk said.

"Omo its Leeteuk!" You said covering your mouth.

"Annyeong, student," he saod sticking out his hand for a handshake.

You grabbed it and shook it quickly then let go. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Oh Sooyeon and it's an honor to meet you," you said bowing down 90 degrees. "I have all Super Junior's album and my friend Kai has a cousin in Super Junior which is Eunhyuk Oppa."

"Oh, Oh Sooyeon, you mean daughter of Oh Yejin and Oh Soohyun?" he asked sort of shocked.

"Neh!" You said smiling.

"Well it's also an honor meeting you," he said. "Jagiya are you ready?"

"Neh,' mrs.Park said.

"Well I'll be on my way home," you said bowing down and they bowed back too as you left the office. "Well we talked for a bit too long and missed out practicing archery but its okay I'm too tired anyway," you said to yourself then you grabbed out your phone and called Sehun to send over Mr. Nam to pick you up. 'Hopefully it's not too awkward when I get home but Sehun told me not to make it awkward'  You mentally said as you got into the car.

~ At Home ~

All the boys were still there waiting for you to arrive so then you can hang out for a bit then they would leave back to their homes. When you finally arrived they all ran and hugged you.

"I've only been gone for an hour, how could you guys miss me so much?" You said giggling.

"We were bored without you and its boring being at your home without you," D.O said.

"Hey what about me?" Sehun said pouting.

"Aigoo look at you," you said walking over to Sehun.

"You're fun too," Luhan said patting his back.

*Grrrrr*  "What was that?" Suho asked.

"Mian that was my stomach I didn't eat yet," you said. 

"Well then lets go out and eat before we all leave for the weekend," Xiumin said.

"What shall we eat?" V asked.

"I want to eat fancy today," J-Hope said and everybody nodded in agreement.

"Okay fancy it is we'll leave in 30 minutes so get ready," you said running upstairs to your bathroom to take a quick shower then change into something nice.

During your shower you kept thinking about Jungkook and Baekhyun. 'Who should I choose? Choose the guy my heart wants. Choose the guy my heart wants'  you kept repeating those words in your head. After your 5 minute shower to sat in front of your make-up desk and sat down and pulled out a hair dryer from the drawer and started to dry your hair. 'Choose the guy my heart wants. But my heart doesn't know which guy it wants because both guys are in my heart'  After blowing drying your hair you took out a curling iron and di your hair

You did this hairstyle since you wanted something simple. Then you went over to your closet and chose the first fancy but casual looking dress you saw

With a pair of black heels. When you came out all the boys were dressed all in suits

"Wahh your so pretty," Suga said as you came down the stairs.

"Like a princess," Suho said.

"Gamsah," you said blushing a bit.

You guys go into the big car and Mr.Nam drove you to a fancy place to eat

Whne you guys arrived, you were seated immediately and you sat down aorund the middle and Jungkook and Baekhyun sat on both side of you and D.O sat in front of you. 'What the hell why sit right by me! This is so awkward! Okay breathe Sooyeon breathe, don't make it awkward or it will be awkward'  you said mentally.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what will you young men and women order tonight," the wait said.

"Umm I'll have a ceasar salad with a side of macaroni and cheese and water please," you said.

Then the boys ordered their food. "Neh, I'll be back with your order." He said and left.

"Why does he look so familiar?" You muttered to yourself.

"What did you say?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh nothing," you said smiling.

"Nope tell me because the last time you said nothing was wrong we had to take you to the hospital," Baekhyun said.

"Fine the waiter looks really familiar like I feel I've seen him somewhere before," you explained and they all nodded.

"You know to think about it he does look a little familiar," Sehun said tilting his head to the side.

'I can't believe she's here she looks so different and beautiful'  the waiter thought.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom so excuse me," you said getting up and headed towards the bathroom.

When you finally found your way to the bathroom and were about to go in someone grabbed you and slammed into the wall. You looked up to see who it was.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this update please comment or upvote to tell me that was story is good thanks!