Chapter Nine

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

''I'm fine, I just had a bad dream," replied Baekhyun ruffling his hair.

"Tell me about it," D.O said.

BaekHyun explained his dream to D.O.

"Wait so what happened to SooYeon?" He asked.

"I don't remember," Baekhyun replied.

"Well, I'll just let you rest," D.O. said as he was leaving the room.

Baekhyun took out his phone and went to the photo of you and him when you went to go drink bubble tea last year in the summer. 'You are my one and only beautiful butterfly'  BaekHyun thought smiling as you touched your face with his finger.

Meanwhile at your house..........

SeHun's friends finally left and you thought you go and talk to SeHun and ask why he was mad.

*knock, knock*

"Neh," said SeHun.

"Hey," You said walking into his room.

"Oh, noona," SeHun said.

You walked over and sat on his bed.

"About today-," You started but Sehun cut you off.

"Wait, I'm sorry that I made a scene today," SeHun said. 

"No, I'm sorry I should have known you be home soon but what happened wasn't suppose to actually happen," you explained.

"No its okay you wanted some alone time with your boyfriend and I ruined your moment," replied Sehun.

"Uh he is not my boyfriend!" You said hitting him on the arm. "Anyway why were you angry?"

"Uhhhh I don't know maybe I think he's not the right guy," he said 'should I tell her, maybe I shouldn't I did promised him I wouldn't tell her' Sehun thought.

"What do you mean? Is there someone else that likes me?" You asked.

"No I'm just saying like I like Jungkook but..... nevermind," Sehun answered.

"No keep going," you said.

"Oh look at the time its almost 10:00 P.M you know better get some sleep. Goodnight Noona!" He said and covered himself with his blanket.

"Whatever!" You said and slapped his leg then got up and went to your room to prepare for bed.

'She is so clueless. Why can't she see it like he always treats her like a princess and he truly loves her. Oh well I'll probably just let her figure it out herself' Sehun thought.

~ The next day ~

"SooYeon-ah," Baekhyun cooed in your ear. "Wake up my butterfly."

"5 more minutes please," you groaned.

"No now, its Sehun's birthday and we have to prepare," he said still whispering in your ear. 'She looks so adorable when she's sleeping' he thought.

You eyes slowly opened and you turned your head to see BaekHyun's cute face by your's.

"Okay I'm up, Oppa," you said smiling and sitting up.

"Did my voice wake you up," He said smiling.

You giggled. 'Her giggle is so cute too' Baekhyun thought.

"Okay, get out of my room so I can get ready," you said pushing him out the door.

You walked over to your window and opened it, it was nice a sunny out 'ah i love spring!'  you thought. You walked over to your closet and slid the door over to reveal your dresses. You pick out a dress with a beige top and navy blue polka dots, a navy blue skirt and a brown belt that wraps around your stomach.

When you walked out BaekHyun was outside your door. He stared at you 'wahh she's so beautiful'

"What are you staring at? Do I not look good?" You pouted.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Ani, its pretty," he answered.

You blushed. "Kaja!" 

Baekhyun held your hand as you walked downstairs to the living room which had the 10 other boys, Luhan, Suho, Kris, XiuMin, Chen, Lay, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, and Tao sat in your living room.

"You know you don't have to hold my hand, I walk down the stairs without falling." And with that you missed a step (A/N *you know that moment when you miss a step and you have a mini heart attack*)  and almost fell over but BaekHyun caught you. You looked into his brown eyes. And then you remembered what happened yesterday and you slightly pushed him off.

"Thanks," you said shyly.

"See if I wasn't holding your hand you would of fallen," he said smiling, you hit him lightly on the arm.

You walked over to the guys and sat down on the couch next to D.O. and BaekHyun squeezed in next to you so you where in the middle of the two.

"Okay so how did you guys get into my house?" You asked.

"Your mom let us in, she went to go get the food for Sehun's birthday party," explained Xiumin.

"Oh I see, okay so Sehun has a taekwondo tournament so he'll be gone for awhile and since my mom went to go get food, my father must be with Sehun," you said.

"Oh and your mother left us a list of things that we need to get plus some money for it and some of Sehun's close friends' phone numbers," said D.O. handing you a piece of paper.

"Okay, so we need a cake of course and decorations," you said.

"How 'bout we split into to teams me and Sooyeon will go get the cake and ummm Lay, Chanyeol, Suho, Luhan, Kris, Kai, Chen, Tao and gets the decorations then comes back and decorate and D.O and Xiumin will call Sehun's friends," Baekhyun said.

"Well theres no point in arguing," Suho said and the others nodded.

"Its fine by me as long as we get things done," you said.

"Kaja!" Baekhyun said.

You ran up stairs and grabbed your phone and your wallet then you all went to the front door except D.O and Xiumin since there are going to call Sehun's friends and slipped on your shoes. You didn't want to wear any high heels so you slipped on some converse and then left the house.

You and Baekhyun walked to the bakery which you had to walk the left and the others were going to the store which was the other direction. The sun's warmth wrapped around you like a blanket, you made a good choice to wear and dress today. When you finally arrived at the bakery and entered it wasn't that busy but there were a few customers. And one of the customers was Jungkook.

Jungkook felt lonely so he went to the bakery and bought himself a same cheesecake and sat down with one of those celebrity magazines. 'New K-POP Comebacks coming this May!' Jungkook read the cover. 'ding'  the little bell on the bakery door rang, Jungkook stopped reading the magazine and looked to see who the customer was and it was you and Baekhyun. 'What is she doing here? Especially with Baekhyun and wow doesn't see look cute today'  he thought 'Oh wait crap! I can't let her see me she hates me'  Jungkook lifted the magazine so it covered his face and he listened closely to what you and Baekhyun were saying.

"Oppa, which cake should we get for Sehun?" You asked.

'Oh so its Sehun's birthday how could I forget'  Jungkook thought.

"I don't choose which ever cake you want," Baekhyun replied.

"Aww look this cake is so adorable!" You said. "But it's too small."

Jungkook looked quickly to see what cake you were looking at 'a cute cake for a cute girl!'  Jungkook thought smiling.

"Oppa, look at this one," you said. 'It's driving me crazy everytime she calls him oppa'  he thought.

"Wahh, I think it's perfect lets get it," BaekHyun said smiling at you. "Excuse me miss but can I have this cake right here?"

"Neh," replied the worker, she opened the display case and pulled out the cake and carefully placed on an unfolded box then she quickly but carefully folded the box and when she finished she placed it into a plastic bag. "That will be 15000 won (*roughly $15 in the U.S*) please."

You handed her the $20 (or 20000 won) to the worker and she gave you back $5. "Gamsahapnida." She said and bowed.

"Gamsahapnida," you and Baekhyun said and bowed back.

"Wait," BaekHyun said.
"Mwo," you said.

BaekHyun went back to the display case and ask the worker for another cake then he bought it and walked back to you.

"What's that?" You asked.

"Its a cake of course," He replied smiling.

"I know that but why'd you get it? You said.

"I got it for us to share," he said as you both walked out.

"Aww I wanna see it," you said.

He then stopped and opened the box and you saw the cutest cake you ever saw.

"Omo! Gamsah Oppa!" You said hugging him.

"Are you hungry?" BaekHyun asked.

"Yea, I wanna eat some hoddeok," you said.

"Kaja!" he said.

~ back in the bakery ~

"That was a close one," Jungkook said. Then he got up and went to the display case and looked at the cute little cake.

"Excuse me sir, would you like anything else?" asked the same worker that helped you and BaekHyun.

"Neh, could you reserve this cake for?" He asked pointing to your cake.

'Neh, when will you be picking it up?" she asked.

"Tomorrow I'll pick it up tomorrow," he replied

"Neh so that'll be 6000 won ( or $6) please," she said.

Jungkook handed her his card and then after he paid he walked out feeling great. 'I'll apologize tomorrow to her but first I need to ask Sehun if she's doing anything tomorrow and it'll be even better if she's practicing archery'. 

~ back to you and BaekHyun ~

You finally found a food stand with many different foods and you and BaekHyun started to salivate over them.

"Ajumma could we have two hoddeok please?" BaekHyun asked.

"Neh, coming right up!" She said as she started to make them. "So are you two a couple?"

"Aniyo, we're just best friends," you said giggling.

"Well when you two are a couple you come back and I'll make you something special and give you a discount too," she said smiling and then handing you your freshly made hoddeok.

You and Baekhyun started to laugh. "Neh, gamsahapnida!" You both said and bowed.

Baekhyun took you to a nearby table with an umbrella covering the table so you didn't burn up under the sun.

"Here, ahhh," Baekhyun said trying to feed you some cake adn hoddeok.

"Oppa, I can feed myself," you said smiling and giggling then you took a bite of the cake his was giving you.

Jungkook stopped walking when he heard a familiar giggle. He looked up and saw BaekHyun feeding you. He growled and walked away. 'I hate you Baekhyun! She's mine!'

"Omo! Oppa its almost 1 o'clock Sehun would be home soon!" You said getting up.

"I'll get a taxi so we don't have to run since we have the cake," Baekhyun said and going near the street waving his hand calling down a taxi.

When one finally came you both got in quickly 'eureureong~ (growl)'  (A/N *this is an EXO notification sound from their dodol pop ringtone thing*) you picked up your phone to see who texted you. It was D.O.

D.O. - Yah SooYeon where are you Sehun is going to be home any minute

You - We're heading home right

D.O. - Be safe and hurry

You - okay we will

You finally got home and Sehun wasn't home yet. You ran up stairs to get changed and sprayed some perfume since you sort of stink from sweating in the sun. You changed into a cute and a little fancy dress that you especially bought for Sehun's 18th birthday.

 

You walked out of your room and Sehun was still not home 'where is he? He should of been home an hour ago?'  you started to worry so you called your mom as you headed downstairs where the boys were.

'Yeoboseyo, Omma," you said.

"Neh, my daughter," she said.

"Where is Sehun he isn't home yet and your not home either," you asked.

"Sehun lost the tournament and the kid hurt Seun really badly and so he had to go to the hospital," your mother explained.

"Omo, is he okay?" You asked.

"Yea we're heading home right now so prepare," your mother said.

"Neh," and you hung up.

"What happened?" asked Xiumin.

"Sehun lost the tournament and he went to the hospital because the kid hurt him badly,' you explained.

They all nodded their heads. You all including Sehun's taekwondo friends sat there in the living room in silence. Then you heard your parents' car lock and footsteps then the key turning the lock. They stepped inside the house with Sehun in the middle of them.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" They all yelled and Sehun's face lit up.

"Aww thank you guys so much!" he said. Suho and Luhan quickly went over to Sehun and tooke Sehun to the couch.

"Omo, my poor baby brother!" You said also helping him, you looked down at his broken leg.

"Oh it's nothing," he said waving his hand at you.

"Eyyyy, its not just nothing now you can't run in the School Championships," you said.

"Well I wasn't going to win anything anyway, I'm not fast," he said.

"Okay then," you said.

It been 2 hours and you had so much fun. Your mother brought in kimbap, kimchi, and korean bbq beef which was delicious then you brought out the cake a everybody was amazed that it looked and tasted delicious. Finally when it was time for everyone to go home you spent the night cleaning up and your father helped Sehun get up stairs and ready for bed.

"Thanks dad," Sehun said bowing down while sitting up on his bed.

"No problem son, happy birthday," he said and then left.

'beep'  Sehun reached over a got his phone off his nightstand and looked at his text, it was from Jungkook.

Jungkook - Sorry for the late text but Happy Birthday!

Sehun - Its cool and thanks. So whats up.

Jungkook - So remember what happened yesterday?

Sehun - Yep sure do and sorry if I made a scene

Jungkook - its okay and I was wondering do you know if SooYeon is doing anything after school tomorow?

Sehun - Yea she has archery practice. Why?

Jungkook - Well I just wanted to apologize to her because I guess she probably hates me now

Sehun - she doesn't hate you I would know she's a very forgiving person

Jungkook - Okay thanks Sehun happy birthday again

Sehun - you're welcome!

"ASA!!" Jungkook yelled out. "She has archery practice hehe perfect!"

"Hyung! Go to sleep we have school in the morning!" Yelled Suga from his room.

"Mianhae!" He yelled back.

Then he fell asleep thinking of you.

 

Sorry for the long wait this was a long chapter but its okay. Hehe Baeksoo in the beginning I ship those too. When Baekhyun is calling you his one and only butterfly i got that from their song Don't go. I'll try to write a chapter a day and I hope you liked this update. Sorry if there are any mistakes in here tried my best to write fast. Please comment what you think so far of my story.