Chapter Thirty

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

~ May 30,  6:30 pm ~

A week has passed and you can finally leave the hospital but with crutches. Since today was the day of the talent Hyuna came by the other day and wanted you to wear your costume when you go to see them perform so you headed out of the hospital in style.

"Gamsahapnida!" You said to all the staff as you walked out with the help of D.O. D.O stayed all week with you at the hospital and even sometimes slept on the bed with you.

"You ready to see the talent show," D.O said as he helped you into the car.

"Yep can't wait to see how to the girls are doing, wait don't you need to go and practice your dance with the guys," you said.

"Gwenchanah being with you is more important and plus were dancing to Black Pearl which is an easy dance," he said as he drove off heading towards the school.

"SOOYEON-AH!" Hyuna came yelling towards the car in her costume.

"Woah, hi, hi," you said as she came lunging forward.

"Hehe mian, I missed you so much," she said.

"Anything new happened at school?" you asked.

"Ani" she said.

"Jagi I'm gonna get the crutches," D.O said about to open the door.

"No! I hate those things already," you said.

"But you've only used them for 30 minutes," D.O said chuckling.

"Well atleast I gave them a try and now I'm done," You said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Eung, I have you don't I?" You said flashing him a smile.

"Of course anything for you Jagi," He said putting his arm around your shoulders then kissing your forehead.

"Aww you two look so adorable together I hope when I have a boyfriend we can be like that," Hyuna said.

"I feeling you two will be like that," you said winking at her leaving her dumbfounded.

"OPPAS! UNNIES! SOOYEON-AH IS HERE!" Hyuna yelled out to EXO, BTS, and 4minute.

"Aish! You're too loud!" Kris said.

"Good," Hyuna said.

"Annyeong!" They all greeted.

"Annyeong," You said. "Where's Sehun-ah?"

"Should we tell her?" Xiumin whispered to Suho.

"Ani," he whispered back.

"He'll be back soon," Lay spoke up.

You witnessed the whole thing. "Okay well there is some secret going here anyway are you girls ready to dance?"

"Yep and we added something special," Jihyun said.

"Is it?" You asked.

"Well if I say it's special then I'm implying its a secret," Jihyun said.

"Okay well I'm not gonna even try and I'll wait for your little surprise," you said. "what dance are you guys doing." You pointed to BTS.

"We are dancing to We are Boy In Luv," Jin said.

"We were thinking of dancing to No More Dream but I'm afraid I might be attacked by fangirls afterwards," Jimin said. "Not that I have a problem being surrounded by girls but you know."

  (A/N * Incase some of you don't know in the song No More Dream in the chorus Jimin sort of has like a solo dance part where he lifts of his shirt revealing his abs*)

"Then we thought of We are Bullertproof but then as like Jimin's problem we might be attacked by fangirls," Jin said.

 (A/N *This happens in the beginning of We Are Bulletproof*)

"Yea I know how to dance to your songs so I got you," you said.

'"Attention all students performing tonight you have 5 minutes so please head backstage of the auditorium,"  IU said on the speaker.

"What who's gonna help Sooyeon-ah," D.O said with a worried look.

"Don't worry I go this," Jihyun said. "Oppa!"

You all turned around to see who she was calling.

"Oh B1A4," you said.

"You know them?" Sohyun asked.

"Eung, I knew them since 7th grade," you replied.

"Jinjja!" Jinhyun said. "How?"

"I fell at lunch and they helped me," you said.

"Annyeong," Jinyoung said.

"Annyeong," you said.

"Yea so they will be watching you until they go on stage," Jihyun said.

"Really but I feel bad that you guys can't practice," you said pouting.

"Gwenchanah we are third to last anyway and plus we are just singing so it's all good," Baro said.

"Really what song?" you asked.

"Only One and we have a surprise at the end that someone wants to do," Gongchan said nudging Jinyoung.

"Does everyone have a surprise in their performance?" You said getting irritated that no will tell you their surprises.

"We will tell you later kaja!" Baro said putting his arm through your's.

"Hey no flirting with her she's mine," D.O said.

"Arraseo! Hyung," Baro said.

~ After the first few performances (10 performances in total, 4 left)~

"These guys are really good," you said as the last group left the stage.

"Next up ladies and gentlemen is.... EXO!" IU said.

"Oppas!!!" You screamed.

'She's my black pearl, she's my black pearl~ jidoneun piryo eobseo nae mami neol garikyeo gal giri heomnanhaedo ijjeumeseo geureohgen mothanda. *chinese*wo de xin mei you yi ke yu ni fen li jiang ni wang ji ruo ke yi zai na yi tiao yao yuan hai ping xian shang fa xian ni mo yang (I don’t need a map, my heart leads to you Even if the road ahead is dangerous, I can’t stop now I have never forgotten you for a single hour If only I can see you at the end of the faraway horizon)'

~ Song over ~

*clap clap clap*

After the song everyone slapped wildly.

"Kay Sooyeon-ah we have to go now," Baro said as the crowd still clapped for EXO as they exited the stage.

"Annyeong Hwaiting!" You said.

"And Next up is B1A4!" IU said into the mike.

You clapped happily then you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Jagi, you doing alright?" D.O asked.

"Yea I'm fine I'm just excited for when 4minute comes on," you said. "I wonder what surprise they have."

"Oh you'll like it, you'll really feel apart of it," D.O said kissing your temple and you blushed. "Jinyoung's going to confess to Jihyun that was what B1A4's surprise was."

"Jinjja!?" You said and D.O nodded.

"Neh Gamsahaeyo! Before we leave the stage we or at least one of us has something to say," Baro said when their song ended. "Umm can we have Nam Jihyun to come out."

The spotlight went over to Jihyun who was being pushed out of the backstage door and into the crowd. When she finally made it to the middle in front of the stage the microphone was passed onto Jinyoung.

"Jihyun-ah I know we've known each other for sometime and I was wondering will you go out with me," Jinyoung said pulling out a rose. Everyone awed and waited silently for Jihyun to answer for which she was in shock.

"Yes!" She said run up the stage a gave Jinyoung a hug.

"Yay!!!" Everyone screamed and clapped.

"Congratulations on the new couple Jinyoung and Jihyun! and now for our next performance is BTS!" IU said.

"BTS oppas are going on!" You said.

~ End of song ~

"They are so good live," you said.

"Are we not good?' D.O said tilting his head.

"You guys are amazing live and BTS is good," You said kissing his cheek.

"Now for our last performance of the night here is 4minute and Sooyeon!" IU said winking at Sooyeon before leaving th stage.

4minute stepped out on stage, all the guys started clap and yell and whistle. As they got into positions the projection screen also came out. Then as the music started to play and video started to play as well.

The video was of you and 4minute practicing the dance, people started screaming your name and 4minute, tears welled up in your eyes. They were happy and sad tears, you were happy that you somewhat go to perform in the talent show and sad since you couldn't get to actually dance.

"Aww Jagi oolijima (don't cry)," D.O said wiping your tears with his thumb and you nodded.

"I hope we win," you said.

"Okay we will take a 10 minute break while the judges decide on a winner,' IU said leaving the stage and headed backstage.

All the contestants headed out into the crowd to wait for the judges to make there decision.

"You guys did great!" You said hugging 4minute, "I was really touched that you would put our video up there."

"Well we couldn't do it with out you," Hyuna said.

You turned to EXO and BTS.

"You guys were wonderful if only I didn't have theis broken leg I would of so totally danced along with you," you said saying the last part to BTS.

"You know how to dance to our song?" Jimin asked.

"Of course, I'm a fabulous dancer," you said sarcastically flipping your hair to the side then giggled.

"You so need to show us," Jimin said. "Well once you can move freely."

"Okay," you said smiling. "Where's Sehun?"

"He's still backstage I think," Suho said.

"This boy is being weird today," you said shaking your head.

"Okay the judges have made their choices," IU spoke into mike which got everyone's attention. "So the judges have chosen 5 winners today 5th and 4th place won't get an award but they will be recognized for their hard work, 3rd place will get ribbons for each person or if it's just one person then one ribbon, 2nd place will get a small trophy, and 1st place will get a big trophy and picture for the yearbook and the school newspaper also $100 gift cards to anywhere for each member."

Everyone gasped. "Wahh there so much for 1st place!" "I hope we win first." "Who ever wins first is so lucky." Everyone said.

"Without further a do 5th place winners are.....B1A4! Please come up on the stage!"

Everyone cheered as they made there way up the stage and they shook hands with IU.

"Going on 4th place winners are...... our Senior Class K-Tiger members with their excellent taekwondo performance of Ringa Linga! Please come one to the stage!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-1-Y4Mnro&hd=1 (A/N * K-Tigers is a taekwondo team in Korea and the link is to their cover of Ringa Linga they are like truly amazing! Also the guys in the beginning are going to be the seniors that performed in the Talent Show so ignore the other kids in the video*)

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"3rd place winners are.... BTS!" Everyone cheered.

"Chookhahae! (Congratulations)," you said laughing.

"Dang it lost," Rap Monster cursed under his breath as he walked up the stage taking his ribbon.

"Second place winners are..........EXO!"

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Congratulations EXO sunbaes!"

"And now for 1st place winners, who did an outstanding job even if they were missing member but they made her feel included by putting up a video. 1st place winner is........................4minute and Sooyeon!"

The crowd went wild.

"Chookhaeyo!" IU said as she shook our hands and handed out prizes. "So that concludes our first Talent Show lets give a final applause to over winners today and have a goodnight everyone!"

Before you guys exited the stage and Lee Jong Suk came over a took a picture of you guys.

"Chookhahae!" Jong Suk said bowing down as he finished taking the photo.

"Gamsah," you all said.

Everyone exited the auditorium and went to the front of the school to either get picked up by their parents or get rides from friends or at least just walking home.

"Where's Sehun-ah?" You said looking around since everyone was in front of the school excpet for Sehun.

"Molla?" Luhan said.

"I swear I'm going to kill that kid," You said anger boiling inside, you turned around a you saw Sehun...kissing a girl. You hobbled over to him. "Sehun-ah!"

"Noona!" Sehun said.

"Where have you been I was worried something was wrong?" You questioned him.

"Mianhae but I want to tell you something," Sehun said.

"Go on," you said tapping your non-broken foot.

"I'm dating IU," he said holding IU's hand.

"Aww how cute!" You said fangirling over Sehun and IU but then you smacked Sehun's head.

"Oww Noona!" Sehun whined like a child.

"How come you didn't tell you liked her, when did this start?" You asked.

"3 days ago," IU said.

"Aww that's adorable and you guys are already kissing this is too adorable! So this is why you kept disappearing" You said. 

"Hehe yea...umm.. kaja lets go home!" Sehun said.

"We have the car so we can take you home too IU," you said hobbling over to EXO.

"Yeah sure I actually live in the same neighborhood as you guys I just live like 13 houses down from you," IU said.

"Jagi, you ready to go?" D.O asked linking his arm through yours.

"Ooh! I have a better idea then going home," you said.

"And what is that?" Baekhyun asked.

"There's this new forzen yogurt place down the street and it's so freakin' delicious, my treat!" You said showing them your gift card.

"Yeah lets go!" Chanyeol said running to the car.

All you guys squished into the car and drove off to the frozen yogurt place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy and distracted lately by school sorry for this pretty boring chapter, next chapter should be more interesting.