Chapter Twenty-Two

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

You woke up and you checked the time on your phone

8:30

'Wow I slept for 4 hours'  You said in your head. You looked around to see everyone still sleeping. 'Aigoo~ These boys still haven't gotten up yet, they need to go back home so they can go to school tomorrow.'

"Yah ireona (Wake up)," you said to Jimin and the boys on the guest bed.

Then you walked over to the boys in the two chairs by the door. "Ireona~" Then over to the boys at the table then to the ones on the couch. You didn't bother to wake up Baekhyun since he needed to rest. Everyone except Jimin woke up 'Mian Baekhyun but these boys need to sleep at home'  You grabbed your phone and played Hush by Miss A, you put the volume up loud but not too loud so you wouldn't disturbed the other patients who were probably in a worser (*A/N and yes worser is a word in my dictionary so deal with it*) condition than Baekhyun was. You walked around putting your phone to their ears. Everyone started to groan.

"Yah Ireona!" You said going around a shaking everyone up. "Good your all up."

"Wae!" They all said squinting their eyes on me.

"You guys need to go home and sleep on your owns beds plus you guys got school tomorrow," you said.

"Araso Omma!" Kris said which made you give him your death stare.

"Do you even want to live!" you said.

He stepped back a bit. "Mian," he said putting his hands up trying to protect himself.

Once they left, you pushed the bed over to Baekhyun's bed.

"Hey," he said and you totally forgot you woken him up too.

"Oh hey mianhae if you were resting and I woke up," you said looking down at your feet.

"Ani gwenchanah," he said and patted your bed for you to sit down.

"How you feeling?" You asked.

"I feel okay I guess," he replied. "Did you read my letters?"

'Shoot what do I say I still haven't made up my mind yet'  "I really liked both letters..... they were sweet," you said putting on a small smile.

"Sooo whats your answer?"

'What do I do! Aish! Whats wrong with no what's wrong with my heart'  You were panicking. "Umm...well...umm." Beads of sweat started to drip down your face.

"Sooyeon-ah are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm..I'm.." but before you could finished you fainted.

Baekhyun signaled the nurse to come in. When she finally came in she asked what the problem was.

"My friend fainted," he said and then explained what happened.

"Oh umm let me check up on her," she replied.

~ After a minute or two ~

"She's going to be fine, maybe she having a small panic attack after you asked her that question," she said getting ready to leave.

"Yeah I guess gamsahapnida," Baekhyun said. "Sooyeon-ah what's wrong? Do you not like me? Did you choose Jungkook over me? I know that he likes you but I hope you choose me since I've known you longer and he looks like the guy who would hurt you, I wouldn't hurt you I'll keep you in my arms forever."

You woke up sort of during when the nurse was checking you since you felt someone touching you. You heard everything Baekhyun said. 'He really does care about me, but I still dont know. Heart, please choose someone quickly'  Then you felt someone warm and soft on your forehead. 'Omo he kissed me'  *Thump.....thump*

"Night Sooyeon-ah," he said.

'Night Baekhyunnie'  

~ The next day ~

You woke up to your alarm again. "I should really turn the freakin' thing off." You whispered. You turned around and you saw Baekhyun's sleeping face right infront of your awake face. *Thump.....thump*  He was slumped over the side of his bed to face towards you. You stared at his clear face 'man he has such a cute face'  Baekhyun opened one eye and smiled.

"Is my face that handsome," he said.

You snapped back in reality. "huh, oh ani," you said cooly.

"Sure.." he said poking your cheek. " Soo can you answer my question from yesterday?" He aasked sitting up.

"Umm.." you said also sitting up. "I'm not sure can you give me some time to think about it?"

"Sure take all the time you need even if I have to wait for days weeks or months I will still love you," he said.

"Gamsah Oppa," you said leaning over and hugging him and he returned it by hugging you back.

Days have passed and it was close to Baekhyun's time to leave. During the days you played games and talked to each other than when school was over BTS and EXO came over with food.

~ Baekhyun is now going to leave the hospital ~

"I can finally leave this stupid hospital," he said stretching his arms.

"Yeah, I can't wait till I sleep in my own bed," you said.

"Hopefully we won't have alot of homework since we were practically gone for about a week," he said.

"We'll be fine were smart and plus I asked Mrs. Park if we could just make it up by doing stuff in the office and she siad yes," you said walking out with Baekhyun who was hobbling around because of his broken ankle but at least it's healing pretty fast so it should be healed by next week.

You walked out of the hospital and waiting for you was EXO by their two cars. "Are you guys hungry?" asked Suho while openig the door for Baekhyun.

"I'm starving," you said getting in the car with EXO-K (Baekhyun, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, and Sehun).

"Neh, we're going out to go eat bbq," Suho replied getting into the driver's seat.

"Where is BTS?" You asked.

"They have dance practice," Chanyeol answered.

"Geuroguna (Oh, I see)," you said.

After the 20 minute drive or so you guys arrived at a small little restaurant and were sitted in a corner and were blocked off so fans couldn't get to you guys.

"Annyeonghaseyo! What do would you guys like to order? Omo aren't you guys EXO? I love your music," The waitress asked. She had to be about 14 years old alittle bit to young to be flirting with 19 year old boys.

"Neh, gamsah, umm aren't you a little young to be working?" Lay asked.

"Oh well my family owns the restaurant and you probably get the whole story," she said.

"Ah~ umm we'll get some pork strips and beef also we'll all have some cola," Kai said.

"Neh I'll be right out," she said and walked away.

"You should start the fire Chanyeol since you're like right in front of it," Suho said.

"Oh yea right," Chanyeol said.

Finally the meat arrived and as Chanyeol put them onto the grill it sizzled and everyone stared at it practically drooling over it. When the meat finished cooking and it was a beautiful golden brown, everyone dug right in. Then the waitress came back.

"Would you guys like anything else," she asked.

"We'll have two bottles of soju please," Suho said.
"Okay I'll be back," she said and walked to the back to the kitchen.

"Hyung, we have school tomorrow," D.O said.

"Gwenchanah I called the school already and they said it's totally cool in all. Plus we should celebrate Baekhyun's discharging of the hospital," Suho replied.

"It's fine by me," you said smiling. "Sehun I'm only limiting you to 2 shots okay no more after that."

"Wae?" He asked.

"Because we at least need someone to call someone else to help if we ever get too drunk and no else can drive," you said.

"Araso," Sehun said pouting.

"Here you guys go and here are the shot glasses," the waitress said then left.

Suho grabbed the glasses and opened up the first bottle of soju and poured them in.

"Here is to Baekhyun for getting well even though he still has to deal with his broken ankle," Suho said raising his glass.

"Gunbae! (Cheers!)" You all cheered and took your shot.

"Hhhhcckkkk I haven't had a drink in a long time," Xiumin said slamming his glass down.

"Same," you said. "Oooh let's play bottlecap."

"Okay," they said.

You grabbed the bottlecap to the soju bottled and twisted the end part so it stuck out. "Okay lets go all around." Suho said.

The order:

Kris

Lay

Suho

Chanyeol

Baekhyun

D.O.

You

Chen 

XiuMin

Luhan

Sehun

Kai

Tao

Everyone started to the flick the end part but it refused to come off and so everyone already went one now the second time and Xiumin flicked it off. "Haha what now!" He yelled.

"So not fair," you said taking nother shot. Then everyone else took there shots except for Xiumin.

"Let's go again," Kai said.

"But we need to finish this bottle before we open the next one," you said.

"I got this," Kai said and then he got up and walked around asking people for their bottlecaps. When he returened back to the table he came back with 12 botttlecaps. "This will last us a while."

The Second time played Baekhyun won, the third you one, the fourth and the fifth time Suho won. After that it was all mostly EXO-M members kept winning it was Luhan the 6th, then Lay at the 7th and 8th time, Kris got the 9th, and Xiumin again got the last three wins and sadly Tai never won. But during the games a few of them refused to drink anymore which was D.O, Suho, Xiumin, and Baekhyun and of course Sehun couldn't drink anymore but he snuck in a third shot. After the games were over you guys took one last shot.

Now everyone was pretty drunk except for those 5 boys.

"I should probably call up BTS for some back up," Sehun said looking at everyone.

"Hello Jungkook Hyung," Seuhn said.

"Hello neh," Jungkook said.

"Could you guys come to XXX restaurant, the guys and Sooyeon-ah are pretty drunk so I need a little help bringing them home," Sehun said.

"Geuroguna, I'll be there with the rest of BTS," he said.

"Neh I'll see you soon," Sehun said then hung up.

When BTS arrived you guys were sort of awake and sort of asleep. They tried finding the car keys but they found out that it was in Kris's and Suho's front pocket but they didn't really want to reach in their pockets so they decided to walk you guys home. As they walked put outside BTS acted as like guards so two were in the front guiding to wear to go (Jin and Jungkook), two in the back walking sure no one got left behind (V and Jimin), two on the right so so no gets out ofthe little group and gets hit by a car (Suga and J-Hope), then one on the left side (Rap Monster). You were leaned up against someone walking along the sidewalk.

"Don't worry Sooyeon-ah we're almost home I think," he said his words sort of slurred 'who is ever is talking to me his voice is quite y right now' you said letting out a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Molla... but I think.. your voice is pretty y right now," you said with your eyes closed and still walking.

He sort of tensed up. "Oh really?"

"Mmm," you said.

"Okay you guys are home," Jin said. "Come one Sooyeon-ah lets go."

"Ani I dont wanna go home," you said pouting like a little kid.

"No come on you have to go," Jungkook said putting his hands on your shoulders.

You shook his hands off. "No I don't want to go!"

"Fine Sooyeon-ah you can stay here," Suho trying to open the door.

"Kay then we'll walk Sehun home," Jin said.

You leaned up against the same person you leaned on when you walked from the restaurant.

"Come on let's bring you up to bed," he said.

"Your voice is like really y right now," you said chuckling. He helped you walk up stairs even though he was drunk too and you guys walked in to the guest bedroom. He sat you down on the bed then wobbled over to the closet and pulled out a blanket and two pillows and placed it on the bed.

"Goodnight Sooyeon-ah," he said about to leave but you grabbed his wrist.

"Ani you can't leave me in here by myself," you said pulling him over to you.

"Fine I'll stay," he said.

"You know I know I probably only said this once but your voice is like so y right now," you said slurring your words. "You know I haven't told... anyone except my dongsaeng and the principal... but you know Jung..kook and Baek confessed to me like two before Baek got hit... it liked happened almost at the same time.. and I dont know what to say I'm so confused but Mrs..Park told me to choose the guy my heart wants but I dont think my hearts knows who eithe ." You started to cry a little.

"It's okay," he said hugging you.

"y," you whispered smiling. "Can I kiss you?"

"What?" He asked.

"Can. I. Kiss. You?" You asked once more.

"Umm.. well I'm-," but before he could say anything else you smashed your lips into his. His lips were so soft and warm. 'thump thump thump thump'

You stopped kissing him. "You know I think my heart wants you because my heart beats faster with you then when I'm with Jungkook or Baek."

"Is that so?" He said and returned my kiss with his own kiss except more passionate.

"It's really...hot..in here," you said between kisses. He then continued to kiss you but he took off your shirt which you had nothing under but your bra of course. "If my shirt comes off.. then your's comes off too." He then pulled off his on shirt you placed your hand on this abdomen hoping to feel some abs but sadly their wasn't any abs. "You should work out more."

"Whatever," he said then leaned in closer which caused you to lay down on the bed. You opened your mouth a bit letting his tongue explore your mouth.

You finally grew tired so you sort of gave up on your rough kissing so you just let him do the rest of the kisses while you fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. And the ending might be a bit confusing since you don't know who the guy is but it s okay. Hehe the end its a bit detailed but that's okay I thought I put a little action since I feel my story is draggin out a bit so yea but don't worry there will be exciting parts later in the story. I hope you guys like my story so far and please comment what you guys think.

Sorry for my mistakes.