Chapter Twelve

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"Good you're awake," you looked up to see Nurse Kim.

"Neh," you said. "What happened and what time is it?"

"Well, it seems you fell asleep on Mr. Kyungsoo and then you started to sweat and breathing heavily so they brought you into here because they thought you were having a fever and right now it is 30 minutes into 6th period," he explained.

"Oh I think I was having a bad dream," you said scratching your heading.

"Would you like to tell me?" Nurse Kim asked.

"Umm well I saw blood everywhere and bloody hands..." you paused for a moment and you remember 'Jungkook! The project!'  "That's all I really remember then I felt like I was falling." You said quickly and getting up.

"When you felt like you were falling that was your heart slowing down too fast which caused you to wake up," the doctor explained.

"Wow, I did not know that well thank you so much I have to get to class so I can present my project," you said and bowed then left.

'Your welcome!" Nurse Kim called out.

When you finally got there you ran to your seat then turned to Jungkook and mouthed out 'did we go yet?' he mouthed back 'no' 'Thank goodness!'

"Okay next presentation since Sooyeon is back you and Jungkook can present,"

"Our project is about the life of a wolf," you said and started to explain your project.

Everybody applauded when you two finished.

"Wahh you guys did a great job now please take your seats and there is 5 minutes left of class so do whatever," your techer said.

"Neh gamsahapnida," you both said and bowed then walked back to your seat.

"Good job!" Baekhyun said and he put up his hand for a high five.

"Gamsah!" You said and slapped his hand really hard.

"Ouch!" 
"Mian you said rubbing his hand. 'It probably doesn't even hurt but at least I got a kiss from her first'  Jungkook thought while rubbing his lip.

"Why are you rubbing your lips, Oppa?" you asked Jungkook.

"Oh my lips are just dry," He replied.

'Riiiing!'

"Kaja!" Baekhyun said grabbing your hand.

"Wait," you said. "Hey Jungkook Oppa and Jin Oppa I'm having a sleepover at my house tell the others about and I hope to see you tonight!"

The you and Baekhyun left to the training building.

"Hyung should we go?" asked Jungkook.

"Umm sure why not plus it'll be the first time BTS will be at her house except for you of course," Jin said.

"I wonder why she's going to have it on a tuesday like we have to go to school," said Jungkook as they left to go meet up with the others.

"Maybe there's a special occasion today," Jin said shrugging his shoulders.

"Hyung!!" yelled out Jungkook to the others of BTS who were standing in front of the school.

They waved there hands and they walked toward Jin and Jungkook.

"We've been invited to Sooyeon's sleepover today and me and Jin wants to go," Jungkook said.

"Sure sounds fun," Suga said.

~ Back to you and Baekhyun and you ~

"So whats the special occasion to have a sleepover?" asked Baekhyun as you shot at the targets.

"Its a surprise Oppa and shouldn't you be running," you said as you made 10 shot.

"I'm a taking a break," he said and backed hugged you before you put in another arrow.

"Yah, you haven't even started running," you said pushing him off.

He chuckled. 'I'm taking a break BEFORE I start," he said and you giggled.

"Okay then," you said preparing for another shot and he started to run on the track.

"Will there be food at your sleepover?!" He called out from the track.

"Of course my mother isn't going to let you guys starve especially since you boys love to eat!" you called back.

An hour has passed and you and Baekhyun left walking towards your house.

"Umm I'll see you in 10 minutes I need to pack my stuff," Baekhyun said.

"Okay," you said and walked in your home and walked to the huge empty room except the table against the wall and the huge flatscreen smart tv that hangs above it, that you use for when you have sleep overs.

You pulled out a two huge blankets from the closet thats really comfortable to sleep on even on the floor when someone walked in.

"Miss you shouldn't be doing, here I'll do this for you," Miss Cha said taking the blanket away for you and laid it out.

"Aniyo, I can do it, you do to much already," you said taking the other blanket and laying it out.

"Aniyo, its not a problem at all I'm just doing my job," she said then taking out the many pillows and laid them across the wall.

"Thank you," you said as both of you left the room. "Now shall we go set up the food and snacks."

"Neh, Miss," Miss Cha said.

'Ding Dong'  

"I got it," you said and ran towards the door. "Oh annyeong EXO!"

"Annyeong!" They all said.

"Come on in and you know where to put your stuff," you said.

"Neh," they all said.

You had a bunch of sleepovers before with EXO.

"Where Sehun?" asked Lay.

"Oh he had to go back to the hospital to get his leg looked at," you answered.

"Oh," he said.

"You guys want to help put up the snacks on the table?" you asked.

"Sure," said Luhan, D.O, Baekhyun, and Suho as the rest just played around in the living room.

'Ding Dong'

"Can someone get that!" You called out.

"Okay!" Chanyeol called back.

Chanyeol and Tao walked over to the door and opened it. It was BTS.

"Hyung!" Tao said.

"Annyeong," Rap Monster said and BTS stepped inside.

"Wahh her house is so big in the inside," J-Hope said looking around.

"If you guys would follow me and you can put your bags up here," Chanyeol said.

"Neh," they said and followed Chanyeol upstairs.

"Wahh this room is so big!" Suga said.

"We use this room a lot when us, EXO, and Sehun and Sooyeon has sleepovers with her," Chanyeol explained.

Then when they placed their bags by EXO's stuff they headed downstairs.

"Okay guys snacks and drinks are ready," you said and pointed to the table full of fruits, chips, chocolate pudding cups, cookies, and juice boxes (A/N *Yes Juice boxes, Juices boxes are cool even for highschool seniors*)

"Daebak, gamsa!" Suga said walking over to a pudding cup.

All the boys went over and picked out any of the snack they wanted then afterwards they all sat in the living room.

"Okay guys I have an annoucement to make on why I'm making this sleepover in the middle of the week," you said and everyone quieted it down. "So I'm making this sleepover because 1: my parents are out of town a bit and they said we can have a sleep over and 2: my father as you know is the owner of SeSoo University, my father said that since we all have college classes that we are taking in highschool he has reserved all of us , all 19 of us spots, to take the exam for college! so then if we pass we don't have to go to college but we will just get a bachelor's degree so if you want anything higher than you will have to go to college!"

They all jumped of and high fived each other.

"Group hug around SooYeon!" Chen yelled out and they all came in.

"Hey I want to join too!"

"Sehun!" I yelled out from being in the middle. "Yah, I need to breathe you know!"

"Mian," they all said and scooted back and sat down on the floor and the couches.

"Sehun, how did your check up go?" you asked.

"Its okay the doctor said I that at least my leg wasn't too broken so this cast can probably come off in a week," he said smiling.

I grabbed a marker off the table at went over to Sehun. "Can I sign it?"

"Be my guest," he said.

You bent down and wrote 'You're stupid but I love you so much! ~ Love Sooyeon'  

"I wanna sign it too!" Tao said.

"Me too!" Suga said.

Then everyone signed Sehun's cast leaving on a little space for a few other of Sehun's friends to sign.

"Thanks guys," Sehun said.

"We should go up and prepare for bed now it's getting really late now," you said yawning a bit.

"Neh," everybody said and we all carefully walked upstairs since there is about 20 of you guys plus Sehun is injured.

You quickly went into your room so you could take a shower and change your clothes since of course you are the only girl and the guys could just change in the room that your having the sleepover in. Then before you went back to the room you waited a few minutes since there is like 19 guys changing into their sleeping clothes. Then you headed back after 5 minutes.

*knock knock*

"Its safe to come in Sooyeon," Baekhyun said.

You slowly opened the door to see all of them wearing either t-shirts or tank tops and shorts or sweats and you wore a black Big Bang t-shirt thats still a little too big for you but whatever and a pair of black shorts.

"Well I guess we all sort of match," you said looking at yourself then at the boys.

"Haha yep," said Xiumin wearing a tank top and shorts.

You walked over a sat down next to Xiumin. 'I wonder who I'm going to sleep next to?' You thought 'That's one weird question I asked myself'  

"Lets tell scary stories," Chanyeol said.

"Hyung, no I'm going to have nightmares!" Cried Tao.

"Then don't listen!" snapped Chanyeol. "So who has a good scary story?"

"Wait, hold on," you said and dashed out of the room and ran into your room and brought out of 20 glowsticks then once you passed out the glowsticks you shut the lights off.

"Now this is what I'm talking about," said Jin. "Perfect for scary stories."

"Woah, cool!" said J-Hope cracking his glowstick.

"Okay I think we only have time for a few stories since it's almost 11 and since there is a lot of people we need to get up early," D.O said.

"Neh," everyone said.

"Okay I have the perfect story," you said. "But its a long and scary one so prepare yourselves." You smiled under the glow of your green glowstick.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school. I hope you like this update and please comment of what you think of my story so far! And sorry for mistakes and stuff like that. Thanks for reading.