Chapter Thirty-Five

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

You stepped in the school auditorium once more still as a senior. You took your seat in the center where all seniors will seat, with EXO and BTS.

When Mrs. Park and Mr. Park came on the stage everyone quieted down.

"Welcome to Mansu's 2014 Senior Graduation Ceremony," Mrs. Park said and everyone clapped. Then she went on about how we were the best class of Seniors she has ever had in the 5 years she has been principle, and how we used teamwork to win the School Championship.

"To continue on with this ceremony I would now like to hand out diplomas to our seniors with the help of my husband," she said. "And please when i call your name please come up and get your diploma."

"Byun Baekhyun. Do Kyungsoo. Huang ZiTao, Jeon Jungkook. Jung Hoseok." With every name called a small cheer and claps will be heard by the audience but loud screams, cheers, and claps came from you, EXO, and BTS.

"Kim Jongdae. Kim Jongin, Kim Joonmyun. Kim Minseok. Kim Namjoon. Kim Seokjin. Kim Taehyung. Lu Han. Min Yoongi, Oh Sooyeon." When your name was called everyone cheered loudly. You smiled and walked proudly up the stage and shook hands with Mr and Mrs. Park then bowed and took your diploma before exiting the stage.

"Park Chanyeol. Park Jimin. Wu "Kris" Yifan. And Zhang Yixing. Ladies and Gentlemen this concludes tonights Graduation ceremony." Mrs. Park spoke. "For the seniors I wish you all great health and happiness, please visit sometime you will be greatly missed by us and the staff. Good Luck and make me proud!"

All the seniors started counting down. "3. 2. 1!" Everyone threw their caps up into the air. An arm wrapped around your waist making your turn around, D.O pressed his lips into yours and you wrapped your arms around D.O's neck as you continue to kiss him.

"Okay thats enough," Sehun said. You and D.O immediatly stopped and parted but D.O kept his arm around your shoulder. "Appa and Omma are waiting in the front for us.

"Kaja," you said D.O.

You, EXO, and BTS walked to front to see your parents waiting by the cars.

"Okay lets take a picture," you father said holding up the camera. You guys formed a neat line with tall in the back and short in the front.

"Kay before you kiddos step into the car take off your gowns give them to Mr. Hwang," You mother said. "And I hope you guys remember to wear something nice?"

"We did," you guys replied.

As you took off your gown, D.O stopped and admired your beautiful, tall, slim, elegant figure.

"Wahh you look so beautiful," D.O complimented.

You blushed a bit. "Gomawo."

 (EXO and BTS in suits)

"Okay one more picture you get into the car," you father said you did the same exact thing like in the other photo. "Wait, wait one more but lets have a silly one."

The tall boys behind you stepped back a bit then leaned a little but still faced you with. Then the boys in the front got down on one knee and stuck out both your palms faced up as if they were asking you for something. So there you were in the middle and you didn't know what to do so you leaned forward a bit and put up two peace signs and placed them by your cheeks, you then puffed out your cheeks and curved your lips in a smile. After the picture was taken, you walked over to look at the picture and you giggled. The picture looked as if you were a princess and all the boys were all mesmerized by your beauty.

"Okay lets go eat dinner," your mother said stepping the car.

It was about a 10 minute drivet o the restaurant.

"Welcome to XXX restaurant, how many are in your party?" The waiter said.

"Umm there is 22 of us," you mother replied.

"Neh, I'll be right back after we make your table," he said then quickly left to help arrange the tables.

After a few he came back and escorted us to our table. We settled down in our seats and took our orders then after a few minutes our food came out.

"After dinner we have another surprise fo you guys," your father said.

"Appa, jeongmalyo? (Really?)," Jimin said. (For some odd reason Jimin likes to call your parents Omma and Appa but they didn't mind.)

"Eung, this goes for all 20 of you," he said. "You will sure love this one."

After eating you all walked quickly back to the cars so you could see your surprise.

You all stared out the window to see any clues to where you were headed to but everything was all familiar. The car stopped in front of a huge gate the gate opened quickly and the car drove in. You saw bright lights that illuminated off the big house.

 (A/N *I couldn't find a picture of this house at night but just imagine the house like from The Heirs Kim Tan's house in Korea at night where everything outside glowed.*)

You got out of the car and saw your parents standing in front of the fountained the poured out water at the top and the water glowed from the golden lights within the fountain.

"Appa, Omma why are we here?" You asked.

"Welcome to your new home!" You mom and dad said.

You guys stood their confused and dumbfounded.

"Mwo...mworagoyo?" Sehun stuttered abit.

"This is your new house," you mother said.

"This is Sooyeon and Sehun's new house. This is EXO's new house. And this is Bangtan's new house." You father said pointing to each of us.

"Jinjja!" You said still a bit shocked.

"Eung go on inside," your mother said.

You all ran inside and inside was marelvous.

"But kids just to let you know there are only ten rooms so you have to share a room," you father said and handed everyone a pair of keys. "House keys and you should decide who sharing a room with who so I can give you the right room key since your room have locks on them."

 (each room was like this but excludes all the furniture and items. Also in each room they were opposite of each other the rooom on the right the beds woould be on the right side and the same goes for the left side the beds would be on the left side, hopefully that made sense)

But there was one room that you and D.O loved and it was the Grand Master which was weird since it was the only room Grand master in the house since the other rooms were just Master Bedroom.

It was just beautiful so you and D.O decided to take the bed room. Also, you and D.O didn't want to be seperated in different beds.

On the sides wood panels seperated into windows that had a great view of the city.

After an hour of looking around. you all were dropped off at your own homes to pack and the same night you would all meet at your house to sleep then move in your home the next day.

~ Your house everyone is packed ~

"Kay did everyone decide who to share a room with who?" you asked, your father gave you a rather large sheet of paper that was pretty heavy then you notice it has your room keys on it under sheets of plastic (A/n * Think about it like when you eat toast strudel and they give you the cream packet thing its like that but on a piece of paper. also if you dont know what I'm talking about then here is a picture.  Like the cream packets on the right side*)

"I'll start with the rooms on the left."

"Baekhyun hyung and I will share a room," Taehyung said.

"You will have the second room on the left," you said handing them the keys.

"Why second?" Baekhyun asked as he held the keys inbetween his fingers.

"Because the 1st one is me and D.O's room," you said.

"Oh."

"Next," you continued on.

"Sehun and I will share a room," Jungkook said.

"Kay third room on the left."

Rooms:

Left side -

1st door; You and D.O

2nd door; Baekhyun and V

3rd door; Sehun and Jungkook

4th door; Jin and Jimin

5th door; Xiumin and Luhan

Right Side -

1st door; Suga and J-Hope

2nd door; Chanyeol and Rap Monster

3rd door; Suho and Chen

4th door; Kris and Tao

5th door; Kai and Lay

~ Next day ~

You woke up early since you were to excited to move into your new home with the boys. People may think 'wouldn't it be awkward with a house full of boys and you're the only girl?' but you were used to it since you grew up with boys, there weren't a lot of girls born in your family it was mainly boys.

"You're awake already?" D.O asked sitting up and rubbing his sleepy eyes. Last night you wanted to sleep on your own bed and D.O insisted he sleep by your side.

"I'm excited thats all, aren't you?" You looked at D.O who was closing his eyes while still sitting up.

"Of course I am but right now I don't have the energy to get up," he layed back down on the pillow.

"I'm just gonna go prepare my stuff," You were about to get up but D.O wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you back down.

"Ani stay with me, just sleep for a couple minutes and I'll be up with you," D.O whispered and you giggled.

"Fine," you snuggled up in his chest and closed your eyes. You soon fell asleep listening to D.O's beating heart.

An two hours has passed it was now 9 o'clock, both you and D.O got up and got ready for the day. Everyone else still sleeping except for your parents who were making breakfast. After you washed up, you walked into the big guest room the boys were staying in. You shook every single one of them until they got up.

"Come on get up lazy bums we need to pack our stuff into our new home soon," you walked out of the room and headed downstairs to set the table.

After 10 minutes the boys finally came down and walked over to the table and sat down.

"How was everyone's sleep?" Your mother asked as she set down the food.

"It was okay," you all replied

."Were you too excited?"

"Neh."

"Well eat up, you have a big day ahead of you," Your mother said. "After this we head to the house and we will meet up with an interior designer to get the furniture you want."

"Neh, Jalmukesumnida (I will eat well)," You all said and began eating.

~ At the new house ~

"I'm going to need to get use to this fantastic entrance," Jimin spread his arms apart enjoying the sun beams that shined down from the windows.

"Lets go put our stuff in our room," you suggested.

"Neh, kaja," D.O took your bag and carried it upstairs.

You stepped inside the room and admired the room. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder.

"You know when we get married we can kick those weirdos out so we can have this whole house to ourselves," D.O said.

You blushed at the thoughtof marriage. "But they are just little kids they can't survive on their own."

"Yeah, you're right," he turned his head and kissed your cheeked.

"You two love birds done yet, the interior designer is her," Chen then walked back downstairs.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Lisa Kang,"  Lisa bowed down.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Mrs. Oh and this is my daughter and son SooYeon and Sehun," You both bowed down.

"Neh so what are you looking to design," She asked.

"Well just the living room and the game room," your mother said.

The boys gasped. "We're gonna have a game room!" V whispered loudly so the others can hear.

"We have the best designs for those rooms," she flipped through a book of designs of different rooms.

After half an hour of discussing your finally chose the perfect room designs.

"So when do you want these deliver?" Lisa slipped on her shoes on.

"The fastest," your mother replied.

"Umm I can get it within an hour, how bout that?"

"Perfect!"

After 2 hours of designing the rooms (of course they had workers to design it), they were finally finished.

 Living Room (A/N *Imagine a big flatscreen on the wall*)

The game room was big and it had a large flat screen with and xbox connected to it and HD speakers on the side.

~ Later that night ~

You kissed your mother goodbye and said you will visit soon, she left with hot tears down her face.

"You've grown up so well," she touched your cheek as she entered her car.

You walked back inside and walked upstairs to your room to finish unpacking. Most of the boys were already sleeping. As you slowly stepped inside a lamp was on and D.O was sitting up on the bed playing on his phone.

"Did you mother leave already?" He looked up at you and you nodded.

You grabbed your bag and unloaded your clothes and placed them in the closet on the left side of the closet since D.O's clothes were on the right side. You placed your lotions and creams on the table at the side of the wall, after you finshed you went into the bathroom and quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt then slipped into bed with D.O.

D.O leaned over and turned off the lamp, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in closer to him.

"This is the start of a new beginning," D.O whispered. "We will be here together, forever."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter and its the end of the story :( but I have a new story coming up soon so check it out http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/737691/you-ll-be-safe-in-my-arms-romance-you-school-bangtanboys

Sorry if these chapters sound a bit rushed and bad I'm trying to get this done before I go on a family trip to Kansas in two days and i wont be able to update. So yea but I hope you like this story.