Chapter Twenty-Five

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

~ May 20 ~

There is now month until school is over (June 20) which means only a 22 days till the School Championships (June 11). You're so excited, also EXO and BTS were excited too. All you guys could think about is hanging out with each other throughout summer and all year long too since you guys were going to take the college test. But Baekhyun and Jungkook were still waiting for you to accept their hearts but you still haven't even decided that yet but you sort of forgotten it about.

You woke up to your alarm and did your usual things you do when you get up.

"Noona," Sehun called behind your door.

"Neh, come in," you said brushing your hair.

"You ready yet, the boys are here," Sehun said.

"Oh yea I'm ready kaja!" you said grabbing your bag and walked out, Jimin was standing outside your door. "Oh annyeong!"

"Annyeong I'm here to the princess downstairs," Jimin said bowing down and sticking out his hand.

"Mwoya, you're weird and what is this?" you said giggling and taking his hand.

"Nothing I'm just being nice," He said walking you down.

"Okay then..." you said.

Once you reached downstairs there was EXO and BTS in your living room. 

"Annyeong Oppas!" You said smiling.

"Annyeong Sooyeon-ah," they said back.

As you guys walked to school Jungkook was into his thoughts.

'Its been a long while since Sooyeon-ah said anything about my confession, maybe she doesn't like me and has too of a kind heart to say anything, maybe I should make another move on her like surprise her with flowers or chocolates man that sounds so cheesy and I know she doesn't like chessy guys but what else should I get her? Maybe I'll get her something on friday yeah that sounds perfect'  Jungkook thought.

'Hmm Sooyeon-ah's birthday is coming up on friday maybe I should surprise her with a gift and probably get her to tell me her answer since it's been a long time since my confession and she hasn't answered me back'  Baekhyun thought 'She's always so busy she might forget about her birthday again like last year'.'

~ 1st period ~

"Kids, listen up I have important new to tell you," the teacher said. Everyone quieted down. "Now this year, even though there is only 22 days left until School Championships we wanted to fill in a small event coming up on the 30th. The school would like to have a Talent show!"

Everyone clapped and high fived each other. We always wanted a talent show, we were going to have one last year but it got cancelled due to the School Championships and not having enough time to do one.

"Now now we would like you to find your partner or group or even just yourself to perform within two days then there will be a sign up sheet in the cafeteria board sign your names there and also put what you will be doing," she said.

'what should I do hmm maybe I can do taekwondo ani ani that's not really cool, should I sing or dance but I don't want to do it alone maybe I shouldn't do it I have to practice for the School Championships anyway but there is really no reason to practice since I'm already super good at archery'  you thought.

"Hey Sooyeon-ah you think you going to do the talent show?" D.O asked.

"Huh oh maybe I don't know it depends what I want to do," you answered.

"Well you know of course EXO is going to do it," he said.

"And it's obvious you guys are going to win," you said smiling.

"Ani but if you enter you might win," he said.

"True but maybe what if BTS enters," you said.

"This will be a tough battle then," D.O said.

"Okay then I'm in but I proabably have to find a partner because there is know way I'm doing this alone plus it isn't fair with your 12 member group then BTS with 7 members," you said.

~ Skip to lunch ~

"Sooyeon-ah! Sooyeon-ah!"

You turned around to see who was calling your name and you see Hyuna and the others of 4minute running towards you.

"Unni!"You called back.

"Sooyeon-ah would you like to dance and sing with us for the talent show?" Hyuna asked.

"Omo yes, I have the perfect song to do!" You said clapping your hands.

"Really, you must of been planning to be part of the talent show haven't you?" Sohyun said.

"Hehe yeah," you said rubbing the back of your neck.

"What song is it?" Jihyun asked.

"Umm I was thinking of either doing a y dance or like a boy dance," you said sitting down at an empty table near EXO's and BTS's table.

"Maybe we get more points for a y dance," Gayoon said.

"Or maybe for a boy dance since it shows more skill," Sohyun said.

"Hmm this is really hard...ooh I got it hold on," Hyuna said getting up and walking over to the table across from us and asking the kid that was doing his homework for a piece of paper. When she came back she ripped the piece of paper in half. "Okay so I'll write y on one of these and boy on the other one and which ever gets chosen we do that."

"Okay Sooyeon I think you should choose," Jihyun proposed.

"Oh okay,"you said and closed your eyes, switching the two pieces of paper around when you finally chose one you opened your eyes and unfolded the paper.

y

"Okay so y dance it is, " you said. "I was thinking we should perform Expect by Girls'  Day."

"Perfect," Hyuna said.

Throughout lunch you guys made plans on when to meet and practice together. You guys were to go home a practice by yourself at first then tomorrow and friday practice together and so on.

~ Skip to 6th period ~

'ugg just one more class to go come on please go by fast I need to go home a practice even though I some what already know the dance I now need to know the dance'  You thought as you were sitting down in your seat.

"Hey Sooyeon-ah," Jungkook said as he sat behind you.

"Annyeong Oppa," you said smiling at him.

"So me and the boys plan to be in the talent show and D.O hyung told me that we are having a battle on who wins," he said.

"Yeah my team are so going to win since our dance is fabulous!" You said rubbing your hands together.

"Our?" He gave you a confused look.

"Oh I'm doing the talent show with 4minute," you said.

"Oh," he said.

~ Skip to home ~

You were wearing your favorite muscle tee (which is the one Jimin gave you) and a pair of shorts so it sort of matched Girls' Days' outfit in Expect.

You were in your room practicing your dance luckily your room was big so you had so much space to dance and even to bring over 4minute but there was no way EXO could dance in your room they were able to walk around and sit down but not dance. You were in the middle of dancing to the chorus when the door bell rang.

"I got it!" You yelled running down the stairs. You opened it. "Oh annyeong Oppas!

"Annyeong, oh why are you all sweaty?" Baekhyun asked giving you a hug,

"Oh I was dancing," you said wiping your forehead.

"Really is it for the talent show?" He asked.

"Neh! But you can't see it since it's a surprise," you said.

"It is a boy dance, y dance, or a cute dance?" He questioned.

"I said it's a surprise," you said lightly hitting his head.

"Arraseo!" He said.

"Hyung!" Sehun said running down the stairs.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"Sehun said he need help on.. umm.. his dance moves for the talent show," Chanyeol said.

"Okay then.." you said with a confused look. "Well I have to go practice don't peek," you said.

"Fine we won't," Baekhyun said.

"Uhh come Hyungs lets go to my room," Sehun said leading the way.

"Sehun-ah, do you know what dance she's doing?" D.O asked.

"Aniyo but I think it's a girl dance since its sounds like a girl group singing," Sehun said.

"Ahh I see," D.O said.

"That means it might be a cute or y dance," Baekhyun said.

"Maybe," Sehun said sitting down on his bed.

"Anyway, so what should we do for Sooyeon-ah's birthday party?" Suho asked.

"Well we can do it after she gets off at dance practice with 4minute," Sehun said.

"What! She's spending her birthday at dance practice?" Lay said.

"She's like totally forgotten about her birthday already," Sehun said.

"Ha like last year!" Chanyeol said laughing.

"Okay so she plans to get off at 5 o'clock but 4minute plan to leave at 4:30 to come over her so she has 30 minutes to do archery and she will practice since my parents will tell her to then when she gets home we surprise her with a cake, presents, and decorations," Sehun explained and everyone nodded. "Omo forgot one more thing."

"And what's that?" Kai asked.

"I forgot to invite BTS!" He said grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"Oh yeah," Xiumin said.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jin Hyung?" Sehun said.

"Neh Sehun-ah," Jin said.

"On friday it's Sooyeon-ah's birthday so we would like to invite you to her surprise birthday party and she's like totally forgotten about her birthday so don't tell her or remind her of anything we will need you to come by our house by 5:00 no later than that since she'll be home around 5:10," Sehun explained.

"Oh okay we'll come for sure," Jin said.

"Neh see you then!" Sehun said and hung up the phone.

"I can tell that they are coming," Baekhyun said.

"Neh," Sehun said.

"I'm going to go check on Sooyeon-ah," Baekhyun said.

"Okay but don't get your kicked if your caught spying on her dance," Suho said.

"I'll laugh if that happens," Chanyeol said.

You thought of taking a rest of practicing so you changed to a different song to dance which was Boy in Luv by your besties, BTS, and after trying to dance to the song but failed you changed to a different song which was a weird mash-up that you made with a few of your favorite songs like Hush by Miss A, Growl by EXO, Something by Girls' Day, Lover Boy by A-Peace, We Are Bullet Proof Pt. 2 by BTS, To Me by Rainbow, Oh by SNSD, and No No No by A-Pink and as always the way you like it you put the intense/boy dances first then the y ones then the cute dances. 

As Baekhyun walked to your room, he knocked first but I guess you didn't hear so Baekhyun slowly opened your door and peeked in, you were near the end of Growl. 'Ha she's dancing to our song but is this for her talent show dance? Probably not she's probably just taking a break from her talent show dance by dancing to different songs. Wow isn't she good how come she never showed me she can dance to Growl like I know she can dacne but she never really showed us our dances I guess she showed us Mama but that that was like 2 years ago'  Baekhyun thought as he was still peeking into your room. The next song came on which was Something by Girls' Day. You hesitated a bit since this song was like super song and you had to like crawl on the floor and it just made you feel weird. 'Well at least no ones watching me right?'  You thought but you still refused to do that one dance move where you're all on fours so you just got into this position:

As Baekhyun sat down and still peeking in, he gulped. Then when the chorused came he fell over and hit his head on the wall. 'Omo omo omo she's too good'  He thought rubbing his head.

"Baekhyun?" You said walking out of your room.

"Huh oh hi," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What are you doing on the floor?" You asked giving him a hand.

He gladly grabbed your hand and got up. "Oh I was coming over to see how you were doing and I dropped my phone," He said quickly.

"Okay then.. umm you alright you looked a bit flustered," you said.

"Oh I'm just a bit embarrassed since I tripped on my foot as I grabbed my phone causing me to hit my head on the wall," He said laughing a bit.

"Oh," you said giggling. "You weren't peeking in my room were you?"

"No, I dopped my phone before I opened your door," he said.

"I see umm you wanna come in," you said pointing to your door.

"I thought you never asked," he said walking in behind you 'Thank goodness she believed me!'  He thought. "You must have been practicing hard since your all sweaty." he grabbed a small towel from your sink counter and wiped your face.

"Well, you know I want the dance to be perfect," you said lifting your face up and let Baekhyun wipe your face.

Baekhyun stopped for a moment and looked at your sweet pink lips, he was debating whether he should get your answer out now or wait later.

"Is there something wrong Baekhyunnie?" You asked.

"Ani my hand is cramping a little," he said and put the towel down.

"Oh here I'll massage it for you," you said taking his hand and massaged it for a minute or so.

"Gamsah Sooyeon-ah," he said.

"No problem," You said giving him a sweet smile.

*knock knock*

"Hyung lets go home," Tao said.

"Well I guess I'll see you later," Baekhyun said getting up.

"Okay see you tomorrow!" You said getting up and walking him out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait I was out of town and the internet so i couldn't really update and I was thinking of the ideas of what I should do for my story. Sorry If it's getting boring its going to get exciting soon so don't worry I'm just putting some details that you guys should probably know so it makes a little sense afterwards I guess! I hope you liked this update! Comment me a Hwaiting! If you like the story.