APOLOGIES

Ice Queen

Now I don’t even feel like going out, I don’t know why but I feel a little bit disappointed that he didn’t remember about our date…wait! It wasn’t a date, we were just going out to have some ice cream and that’s it…anyway, I think I’ll do the laundry.

While I was putting my clothes inside the washing machine the door bell rang. Aish Hanna, always forgetting her keys.

- I’ll have to hang your keys around your…- was all I could say, right in front of me was Jaejong- oh, ehh…hi…

- I’m sorry

- For what?

- Not calling you.

- don’t worry.

- come on let’s go out somewhere, is still early- he said with a smile.

- No- now he looks serious.

- Why not?

- I’m busy…

- You don’t look busy- he said looking at me from head to toe, I was just wearing some black leggings and a white big shirt.

- whatever, I’m going inside- before I could close the door he took my hand- what do you want, I really am busy Jaejoong.

- I want to go out with you

- I can’t.

- I’m sorry; really…Yoochun came to my place last night with Junsu and they stayed there and…

- Jaejoong please don’t go all crazy about it- I told him with a small smile- it’s fine, you had things to do, that’s normal, ok? Now I have some things to finish, maybe at some other time…don’t get so stressed about it or you’ll get old before time, I’m going inside now…- before I could close the door my cell phone rang, and I forgot to close the door when going to answer it.- Hey Hanna, uh? Where are you going to stay? Yeah, don’t worry, just take care, ok? No, I told you I have things to do, bye…what are you doing inside my house?!?- Yes, he came inside my house without permission.

- I…

- Just leave, I’ve got things to do

- Laundry? - He saw part of my dirty clothe on the floor, thank god I put my underwear inside the washing machine first.

- Yes…and I have to clean the house and do the groceries for the week- why am I even explaining to him?

- I can help you- he told me with a huge smile.

- Not necessary, I prefer doing it alone.

- come on let me help you.

- aish, so annoying…fine, just do whatever you want.

 

It really surprised me how good he was with all the house cleaning, a couple of hours later we were done, some of my clothe was still in the washing machine, but it wasn’t necessary for me to pay attention to it.

 

- Thank you- was all I could say, he looked…happy?

- You’re welcome, now let’s go to the market, I’ll cook something for you- he said grabbing his car keys.

- don’t…you already help me a lot, I can continue on my own.

- Just put your shoes on and let’s go, I’m starving.

- Fine…

 

An hour later we return with tons of food, Jaejoong went straight to the kitchen and didn’t let me go inside, I couldn’t even go inside my own kitchen. He told me to watch TV and just relax. I was quiet tired so I didn’t argue with him this time.

After a drama and a half Jae came out from the kitchen and started taking plate after plate with food.

- Am I aloud to move now? - I asked him with one of my eyebrows raised.

- Yes, you are- he answered me back with a grin. - Come, sit…I hope you like it.

- Well if it tastes half as good at how it smells, I’m pretty sure I’ll love it.

 

God and I wasn’t mistaken, the food was so good, out of this world good, now it’s going to be so sad to eat Hanna’s and mine.

I think I was like a starving child, because I couldn’t stop eating, I just realized about this when I heard Jaejoong laughing.

- What?! You didn’t let me get inside MY kitchen and I haven’t eaten since lunch and it’s already 10 pm- I told him with my mouth full of food, something that made him laugh even louder.

- I’m sorry…I’m glad you like it, here taste this- he told me putting some vegetables into my plate.

- Thanks.

- So…am I forgiven? - He told me making a really cute face, how it’s even possible to continue being angry with that face looking at you.

- About what? – I don’t want him to now that I was actually a little…ok, more than a little upset about him forgetting.

- For me forgetting about our date.

- It wasn’t a date…and I wasn’t angry or anything…I already told you that- I kept eating to hide my nervousness.

-you didn’t answer my calls…the only reason I can think for you doing that is that you were angry.

- No, I just didn’t fell like talking and I was busy.

- Yeah, right.

- You know…you are starting to annoy me, so shut it, or leave…I’m trying to enjoy my food.

After my lovely comment ^ ^ we continue eating in silence, once we finished I started to get the dishes into the kitchen, Jaejoong was about to help me when I stopped him.

- Don’t …you cooked, I’ll do the dishes, just go and watch TV.

-are you sure?

- aish, stop questioning everything and for once just do what I say.

- Ok, ok, ok---and he went to the living room.

 

All the time I was doing the dishes I had a silly smile on my face…I look like a fool, tss what’s wrong with you, you stupid girl…stop acting like a teenager.

Just when I was finishing in the kitchen, Jae cooks really well, but the mess inside the kitchen, oh my… it looked like a war happened in here, anyway, just while finishing the doorbell rang, who could it be? It’s already midnight…

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************

New chapter, i hope you'll like it...remember to comment ^^

 

Now a little Yoochun ^^

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket