The End

Ice Queen

 

Today is Minjae first birthday, I can’t believe how fast time has passed, the first months were so difficult, I had no idea how to take care of a baby, and my mom was so far that it was impossible for her to help me with anything, even the time difference didn’t help us at all, so I must thank Jae’s family, especially his mother, she taught me everything and never got angry or frustrated for my lack of skills regarding to the baby or the house, she even comforted me saying it was ok, that I wasn’t raised to be a housewife, but to be a working woman, but that now I was lucky enough to be able to do both things, I thank her for everything and she told me she was always going to be here to help me, that I was a daughter more for her. Jaejoong was also great, even though he had to work and wake up early in the morning he would help me sometime in the middle of the night to change her dippers or make her sleep, we barely sleep 3 o 4 hour at night, and it will continue like this at least for a couple of years more, but I wouldn’t change a thing, I am happy with everything I have, I must admit that I miss my job, but my daughter needs me and what she needs is more important than what I want, so I’ll wait for a while before returning to my job, and is not so bad being at home, there is always something to do…I even learned how to cook.

With Jaejoong decided to wait a little before the wedding, he wants to Minjae to be bigger, I’m waiting for Hanna to get pregnant and be as big as me at her wedding, I’m not in a hurry to get married, so I can wait.

I was finishing dressing Minjae when Jaejoong came into the room

- are you ready jagiya? People are starting to arrive.

- I’m almost done…ready! How does she look?- Minjae was wearing a white and purple dress, she was so beautiful, a perfect mix between Jae and me, black hair, she has Jae’s eyes’ shape but my color, my nose and his lips, such a cute baby.

- She looks perfect- he said kissing her head and then kissed me on my lips- now hurry!

Outside were all our friends, some of Jae’s relatives with their kids, even my family was here, I have missed them so much, I never thought they would come, but they didn’t want to miss their granddaughter’s first birthday. I greeted everyone and I gave Minjae to my mom so I could bring some things from the kitchen, Hanna was there preparing the birthday cake.

- Thank you Hanna for the cake, you shouldn’t have

- don’t worry, she is my first niece, and I can make really good cakes, so is the least thing I could do…but you must promise me something

- ok…

- You NEVER cook to my future son or daughter- she told me with a serious face

- Fine- I just rolled my eyes and took the cake and walked to the backyard, Jaejoong was there with Minjae in his arms- ok, time to sing!- I said walking to where everybody were.

We all sang to Minjae, she was laughing all the time, Jae and I helped to blow the candles and then the time to eat came. We all sat and started to eat the cake Hanna made, it was delicious, chocolate cake, my favorite. After the cake we spent all afternoon talking and having a good time among friends and family, I took Minjae to her room to take her nap, by evening almost everyone had left, just my family and Jae’s in our house, but they were ready to leave, we said our goodbyes.

- It was a long day- I said landing on the sofa, Jae sat next to me and hugged me

- Yes…I’m really tired…but it was a really good day

- I know…- he took my face and made me look at him

- I love you- he said looking into my eyes

- I love you too- we both kissed…we were kissing when we heard Minjae crying, we both smiled and I stood to go and see her.

This was my life now, no more running like crazy because of my work, but because of my family, I have a beautiful daughter with the best man I could have met…I wouldn’t change anything.

 

 

 I'M SO SORRY, I FEEL THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIBLE, BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO FINISH THIS FIC, BUT IT WAS TIME TO END IT ALREADY...HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT READ IT TILL THE END, AND TO ALL WHO COMMENTED IN EVERY CHAPTER OR ONCE IN A WHILE, THIS WAS MY FIRST FIC, SO IT WAS REALLY DIFFICUTL FOR ME TO WRITTE IT, AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SO IT MADE IT EVEN MORE DIFFICULT...ANYWAY, THANK YOU...AND I HAVE TO OTHER FICS IN CASE YOU WANT TO READ THEM

 

BYE BYE!!!