CHANGES

Ice Queen

Since Jaejoong’s birthday I haven’t been myself, and he noticed, I’m always distracted, thinking in a way to tell him what exactly happened, but I haven’t found the right time, he has been busier than usual, just like me, we barely see each other, even working at the same place, he has been traveling for almost a month straight, and the time that we are together there is always someone else there, and when we are at his place we are so tired that we barely talk. I think I’m going crazy, I am sleeping just a couple of hours, my eye bags are huge and I think I lost some weight also, all because of this stupid rumor Tiffany will tell Jaejoong at any moment.

My birthday was in a couple of days, thank god Jaejoong is not in Korea, I don’t feel like celebrating anything and Hanna is on holidays with Junsu in Jeju Island, lucky girl, so I’m all alone at my place and can’t even call Micky because he is busy courting Eun Mi, he looks happy, so is ok, maybe I should call Siwon, no, I don’t feel like going out right now, today I asked for a free day, I’m not feeling very well, probably is the stress. I decided to stay in bed today. I was watching a movie when my phone rang.

- Yes?

- Jagiya where are you?

- At home, why?

- Why are you there, I’m at the office, I came back today from Japan and I wanted to surprised you.

- Oh, I’m sorry, I wasn’t feeling very well, so I decided to stay in bed for today.

- are you sick? did you go to the doctor? You should go, is not good to just stay in bed…- he was starting to over react, like always.

- calm down, is just a headache.

- if is just a headache you wouldn’t have stayed in bed, I’m going to you house.

- No

- Yes, see you in a while- he just hang up.

Aish! The house is a mess, now I’ll have to clean and I’m feeling like sh*t, stupid Kim Jaejoong. Fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang. How can he be so fast? I opened the door and there he was, with a bag full of…medicines?

- What the hell Jaejoong, you are worst than my mum.

- I am taking care of you, now tell what does it hurt?

- My head…that’s why I told you I have a headache…

- go to bed, I’ll go with you in a second.

Some minutes later he returned with porridge, a glass of juice and some pills.

- Here take this, my doctor told they are very good for strong headaches and also eat this, you look like a dead body, why are so pale, and your aye bags…

- tsss! Thank you, you make me feel so good…

- I’m sorry, but you look sick and tired, have you been sleeping well?

-…

- Have you been sleeping at all?- he raised one if his eyebrows

- …- I just eat a little of the porridge he prepared.

- How can you not sleep?! That’s why you are feeling like this. Why you haven’t been sleeping?

- I’ve got a lot of work…?

- is that your answer or a question? Don’t lie to me.

- is nothing… I just missed you, that’s all.

- Really jagiya, don’t lie to me- he sound serious, that kindda scared me; he is never like that with me.

- don’t worry Jae, is nothing, really…just some things that I need to solve

- What things?

- I’ll tell you later

- Ok…I’ll let it pass, but just this time, don’t hide things from me- he said lying on bed next to me- what were you watching?

- Some stupid movie, really boring, I wasted 2 hours of my life

- You need to be healthy tomorrow- he said smiling at me.

- Uh? Why?

- Why!?...is your birthday, we are going out to dinner, just the two of us, I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages, I missed you- he was hugging me, I smiled at him, I’ve missed him too.

- I’ve missed you too…but I don’t feel like celebrating my birthday, let’s just pretend is just a dinner.

- are you that scared of getting old? Hahaha

- is not because of that…I don’t like birthdays

- I don’t care, I want to celebrate it and that’s it.

- Whatever…I can never win with you- I yawned, I think the pills are doing effect

- you need to rest, come, sleep- he put my head on his chest, hugged me and kissed me on my forehead, in least than a minute I was sleeping.

 

- ________ hurry up! The reservation is at 8, we are late.

- I’m ready!

- You look amazing- he said kissing my hand and then dragging me from the same hand- but we are late!!!

- Yah! Be careful, I’m wearing these horrible shoes; do you want to kill me? Why would you buy such high heels?

- because they look beautiful on you, just like that dress- I just rolled my eyes, yeah he just thinks in how they look, but I am the one suffering in here.

On our way to the restaurant he drove like a maniac, I really think today is going to be my death. When we were at the entrance of the restaurant he looked at his watch and finally started to behave like a normal human being, and walked at normal pace. When the waiter took us to our room, yes he reserved a private room, Jae moved the chair so I could sit and then went to sit in front of me.

- Do you like the place?- he asked me, he looks anxious.

- Yeah…is really nice.

- I know you are not very fond of expensive places, but today is a especial date, so you can’t complain.

- I’m not complaining! I told you is nice…

- I know what you are really thinking- he smiled at me, I could just smiled back at him, he knew me too well- after this we can go to some other place, more relax

- Sure.

The first course was so good, I was so hungry, I must have a problem, I don’t think is normal for someone to be always hungry, right?

- I can see you liked the food- he said grinning at me

- It was great…uhmm…I need to go to the restroom, I’ll be right back.

On my way to the restroom I saw Tiffany entering with some friend, you’ve got to be ing kidding me, why from all places she has to be here, and today, please don’t let her see me…I almost ran to the restroom, I think she didn’t see me. I went to the restroom and did what I had to do, I washed my hand and returned to where Jaejoong was, when I opened the door, there she was talking with him, and Jaejoong didn’t see very happy, did she tell him? He looked at me, his look showing disappointment…she told him, this is where everything ends…

- is this true jagiya?

- I don’t know…I’m not a witch to know what she told you- I said as calmed as possible

- I told him about you cheating on your boyfriend back in the USA, getting pregnant from the other guy and then having an abortion because none of those guys wanted to date a sl*t like you- my eyes watering. It wasn’t like that…it was so far from the truth.

- No…it not like that…

- is not like that? What do you mean by that…were you pregnant?

- yes…

- is the baby alive?

- No…

- You are joking, right? Please tell that this is a joke- he said standing up, shaking me a little, I wasn’t reacting, my body completely numb

- is not…- I could just answer like a robot, he grabbed his hair with his hand, I can see how desperate he is right now, trying to absorb what he is hearing

- I… I don’t know what to think…- he said not looking at me, I could see Tiffany’s smirk

- Jae I can explain…

- explain what! You lied to me all this time!

- I didn’t lie to you!...I just…I didn’t tell you about it, is different.

- Why you didn’t tell me, don’t you trust me? Don’t you love me enough to tell me your things?

- I didn’t think it was important- I know I am making this worst with what I’m saying right now, but I can’t think of anything better.

- Oppa I don’t think she is worth you anger, let’s go- she said taking his arm.

- Don’t touch him!- I’ve had enough of this b*tch, I was about to grab her hand, when Jaejoong stopped me- why?

- Don’t blame her for what you did- he told me, without looking at me

- What?...how can you take her side?

- I’m not taking anybody’s side…but don’t blame her- he let go of my hand and turned to leave

- Jae please…- he kept walking, Tiffany ran behind him I heard her asked him to take her home, I just stayed there, I don’t know for how long, everything was so weird that I couldn’t even cry, I was like a dead body, feeling nothing. After I don’t know how long I decided to leave. It was so cold today, and lucky me, no taxi on the way, I can’t walk home…aish, what do I do?...I just sat there at the bus stop waiting for a taxi, how can there be no taxis!!! ing day!!! Finally a taxi, I made it stop and got inside, I told him my address, 30 minutes later I arrived there; I was hoping he would be here, but no…I tried calling him but his cell phone was off. I lay on my bed on just stayed there, staring at the selling until morning, I couldn’t sleep.

I kept thinking about what happened, and after many hours I realized that he never let me explain to him, he just listened to her, I am the one he should listen, what Tiffany said was so far from the truth, she has no idea what I went through during that time, she knows nothing about me, and for him to believe her so easily, that I never saw it coming, so I think this is really the end, I beg no one, not anymore…

 

So yeah, the problems are here...stupid Tiffany LOL...hope you enjoyed...and no,she doesn't have a kid

gifs for you?---sure, why not...

 

jaejoong_photoshootpose.gif

jaejoong_strawberry.gif

10-jj-gif-yui007.gif

1225166177_DNBN10.gif

4-1.gif