MY LITTLE PIG

Ice Queen

Today is the beginning of a new week, Jaejoong left yesterday at night, he needed to change his clothes and prepare some things for today. This weekend was so surreal, like a déjà vu, it felt like time hasn’t past and we never were separated, is so weird, but nice. I really don’t feel like going to work today, I’m tired, but I can’t not go, so I got up and took a shower, then had breakfast and drive to the office. When I arrived there wasn’t many people, I think it was still early, while walking to my office I saw Robert, what should I do? I behave so impolitely with him on Friday and I didn’t answered his phone calls during the weekend, he is getting closer, I know he already saw me, but I think he is trying not to make eye contact with me…aish, I think I’m the one who should go and talk with him.

- Robert!- I called him, he looked at me, he looks nervous.

- ____, hello, how are you?

- I’m fine and you?

- I’m ok…if you excuse me- I grabbed his arm, before he ran away from me

- Rob can we talk?

- I’m busy now

- Please, I really need to talk with you.

- Ok, let’s go to my office.

Inside the office he sat on an armchair I sat in front of him on the sofa.

- What is it that you need to talk?- he sounds so distant, I can’t blame him, my behavior  wasn’t the best.

- about what happened on Friday, I shouldn’t have acted like that, specially with you, even though we are friend, in here you are my boss. Please forgive me.

- there’s nothing to forgive ______, I asked Nathan what happened with you two, I know he is not the best person, but I never thought he could be that bad- did he tell what he did to me?

- What did he tell you?

- that you used to study together and never got along well and he wanted to see you again as a revenge, to make things difficult for you in here, that’s why he asked me to hire you, he saw you in a trip to Korea and found what you were doing…I never new _____, if I had known I would never agree to this, so please don’t think in me as an enemy, I could see it in your face the other day, you really hated me at that moment, Nathan is out of my business, he can be my family, but I will never support someone with no ethic- he said standing and taking my hand, I stood up and hugged him

- Thank you, you have no idea how I feel, I knew I could trust in you.

- Always- he touched me face with his thumb, what is he doing? I looked down and took a step behind.

- Ok rob, thanks for everything, I’m happy we made ourselves clear. Now if you excuse me, I’ve got a lot of work waiting for me, see you later- I was about to leave the office when he called me.

-_____, would you like to have lunch with me today?- what should I answer? Probably Jaejoong will want to have lunch with me.

- Uhmmm…maybe next time, I already have plans for today.

- Oh, ok…see you.

- bye- I left the office, after I closed the door I stayed there for some minutes, why is my heart beating like crazy?

- Hey princess, what are you doing standing there? Are you feeling well?- Micky appeared from nowhere

- Uh? Yeah, I’m fine…how are you?

- I’m ok; you sound nervous, something happened with Robert?

- No, nothing, what could happen with him…I have to go, bye- I almost ran from the place.

I spent the rest of the morning locked in my office doing some paper work, I really hate doing this, but I don’t feel like seeing anyone, suddenly the door opened, who dares to come here without knocking.

- Hey jagiya- Jae, Of course.

- Seriously Jae you’ve got to learn to knock, it’s really annoying!

- ok, why so angry? Pms?- he laughed and sat in front of me

- tsss…no, you make me angry.

- No, it don’t…are you done?

- With what?- I looked up to him.

- With your work.

- No…- I pouted, he stood up and came to stand next to me.

- let me help you

- no, you can’t help me with this…lets go out, I need a break- I stood up and took his hand guiding him outside the office to the elevator.

- Where are we going?

- don’t know, somewhere to have lunch, I’m…

- Starving- he cut me off and hugged me- you are my little pig.

- Pig? I’m a pig?

- get inside- we went inside the elevator- and I didn’t say pig, I said little pig, you are pink and love eating, just like a little pig…how come you are not fat?

- I have no idea…you shouldn’t act like this in here though.

- Why not?

- This is where I work, I can’t be seeing hugging my clients.

- I’m not your client, I’m your boyfriend

- Sorry? Since when you are my boyfriend, I don’t remember you asking me anything

- Since we kissed and have…

- Ok! I got it…but in here you are my client Jaejoong, remember that.

- ok…no hugging in here.

- Good boy…your car or mine.

- Mine.

When we were going to his car I saw Robert, he smiled at me, it was a sad smile, was he disappointed to see me with Jae? Once we reached his car he opened the door for me and he went to the driver seat, on our way to I don’t know where we kept talking about everything,  he can be really funny, I couldn’t stop laughing at his silly jokes.

- We are here- he said parking in a huge and really posh restaurant.

- What’s with you and expensive places?

- I like them…we need a balance jagiya, you take me to small and nice place and I’ll take you to expensive ones.

- But the dishes are so small in these places- I complained while walking to our table.

- hahaha, you can order more than one if you want.

- They will think I’m a pig.

- aish, just sit and enjoy the food.

- Fine…

I must admit that the food was great; he can pick the best places, but so little food, such a waste of money. For desert I asked for a chocolate cake, I always ask the same, but they never taste as good as the one from Korea.

- What are you thinking?

- These cakes never taste the same as the one I used to eat in Seoul.

- You can always go back and eat that lovely cake.

- Yeah, because is so easy to go there and come back here.

- Your holidays are coming soon, right? We can go then.

- I don’t have holidays until January.

- So? It’s already December, which reminds me…what are we going to do for Christmas? the guys want to have a huge dinner at your place.

- My place? Were they going to ask me about it?

- Of course not, you know how they are.

- I know…I guess we can do that…yeah; it would be a good idea.

- Great! Don’t worry about the food, me and the guys will take care of that, you and Hanna can rest that day, or go out and buy a lot of presents for us.

- hahaha, yeah right…I hate going out shopping during holidays, so many people.

- Is there anything you don’t hate jagiya?- he said smiling at me.

- Mmm…I don’t hate you- he took my hand and kissed it.

- Excellent answer.

- Thank you…we should go back, it’s getting late.

- Sure. Let’s go.

Jaejoong paid the bill and we returned to the office, he had to leave to some other place with the guys, I think they were looking for paces to rent to put their own offices and stores, so he left me in the building and then left with Micky and Junsu. I spent the rest of the day finishing my work and at 8 I left to my house.

When I opened the door I could smell food being cooked and Jae came out of the kitchen, how did he get in?

- How did you get in?

- Oh I stole your key yesterday and made a copy when I went to the supermarket, you are not angry, right?

- Well…you are making me dinner, so no, I’m not angry.

- Great, I knew food would help. Sit, I’m almost ready.

We eat and talked about his day, after dinner I did the dishes and went to bed, Jae stayed here today, he already brought tons of clothes to stay for I don’t know how long, but I don’t mind, I like having someone to talk to, I was getting really bored of living alone. I was so tired that after some minutes I fell asleep.

 

A NEW UPDATE FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU'RE STILL READING THIS FIC, ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU GIRLS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

AND AS ALWAYS HERE SOME GIFS FOR YOU

PS: THANK YOU chocoberrymintz FOR THE IDEA FOR THE TITLE 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket