VISITORS

Ice Queen

- What are you doing here?

- I came to…hey hyung you are here and alive!!!

- Uh? Yoochun? What are you doing here?

- Like I was saying before, i… well, we came to see my lovely friend and also check if you were here.

- We? – was all I could ask.

- Hello? - And there was Junsu- are we interrupting? We can leave if you want…- why does he sound so scared?

- don’t worry, you didn’t interrupt anything…I was finishing doing the dishes.

- can we come in? – Yoochun asked, I don’t know why he ask if he is already entering my house ¬¬

- So… what were you two doing?- Yoochun asked with a smirk on his face.

- I already told you…the dishes…

- And before that?

- eating…

- oohh…hyung tried to ask for your forgiveness with food, excellent choice Jae, she loooooooooves food.

- He wasn’t asking for anything…I wasn’t angry.

- Then why didn’t you answered his calls?¨

- She didn’t fell like talking- Jaejoong answered for me with a HUGE smile on his face.

- Yeah right…- was all Yoochun said sitting next to Jae, Junsu and I still standing by the door.

- Junsu you can go sit if you want.

- Really, thank you.

 

- Princess do you have any alcohol for me?

- For you? Tsss of course no- I said walking to the kitchen, Yoochun following me.

- come on, you ALWAYS have something.

- tss you make me sound like an alcoholic…there are some beer in the fridge I think.

- Great!- well good bye beers, once he grabbed ALL my beers he returned to the living room, I staid in the kitchen, I felt so…uncomfortable?  Aish, why did they have to come? I was getting used to the idea of Jaejoong at my place, but now the 3 of them…god, what do I do?

I had my head on my hands trying to figure out what to do when Jae came to the kitchen.

- Are you ok? - he sounds concerned.

- I’m fine- I told him with a small smile- I’m just tired.

- We can go if you want.

- no, it’s ok, it’s been a long time since I saw Micky, it will be a good thing to spend some quality time with him… come, let’s go outside.

- ok…

One we joined Micky and Junsu at the living room I saw Micky searching something on my cell phone.

- What are you doing? Give me that!!!- tried to take my cell phone from his hand but the only result was me falling on the floor and the three guys laughing at me- come on Micky give me back my cell phone.

- No…you have some very interesting photos in here…when was this?

Oh crap…there I was extremely drunk singing on a table with a bottle of tequila in my hand, Junsu couldn’t stop looking at me then at the photo, over and over again, Jae, well he also looking at me, but with a huge smile on his face.

- Come on pricess tell us when was that.

- I... don’t… remember…- I really couldn’t remember when that was, I only know about that party because of the photos Hanna took me.

- hahaha I believe you…you shouldn’t drink so much without me taking care of you

- Whatever…I’m an independent woman now =P

- Is that really you?- Junsu asked me looking surprised.

- Yeah…- now I was SO RED, god kill me now.

- So you DO know how to have fun, uh? - said Jae.

- Of course she knows how to have fun hyung! You should have seen her during our high school years, she was all dark and rude… such a freak hahaha…but so funny to be with.

- Micky shut it!- I hissed at him.

- Dark?...rude?- ok, now Jae looks a little scared.

- yes, this petty girl in here was into dark and metal music, always wearing black and looking at you like if she could kill you if she wanted…she also took me to some really scary places, you shouldn’t believe.

- stop talking about me like if I wasn’t here and give me my phone- I told [Micky taking the phone from his hand.

- Sorry princess…I used to call her the princess of darkness- yes, he continued talking about me ignoring my previous comment.

- Show us a picture of you when you were like that- Jae told me with a smile…why am I blushing again?

- I don’t have any in here.

- I do!!- Micky screamed taking his wallet from his pant.

- Micky don’t…- and once again there I was…but this time with 10 years less , all dress in black with combat boots and my hair dyed purple and black…oh I also used to have an eyebrow piercing.

- Wow!- was all Jaejoong and Junsu said.

- You were even scarier that now- Junsu said after some minutes, am I really that scary at work? I think I have to work on how I relate with people.

- You look pretty- Jae told me looking right into my eyes.

-…- I couldn’t say anything I was stuck in my memories, reminiscing so many things from my years as a student.

- I’m hungry…do you have any leftovers from diner? Micky asked me,  that brought me back to reality.

- ehmm…

- No, if you’re hungry go and buy something- Jae told him.

- Ok, come Junsu, we’ll be right back- and they left.

- Hey…- Jae told me so softly, like I was going to break if he spoke louder.

- mmm?- I looked at him.

- are you ok, don’t be so embarrassed, we all had our weird period during our teenage years…I used to have blonde hair.

- I’m not embarrassed of my past silly, I’m still the same, I listen to the same music and go to the same places once in a while…is just that…I …I remember some things, that’s all.

- Bad thing?- he grabbed my hand.

- Yeah…anyway that doesn’t matter anymore- I took my hand off from his.

- would you like to talk about it?

- no, it’s ok, it doesn’t matter, really…come, help me set the table before Yoochun and Junsu returned- I said standing up.

Just when we finished setting the table the doorbell rang.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a free day, so i update again...please leave your comments...ivylicious18 thak you for you comment I really appreciate them ^^

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket