FORGIVENESS??

Ice Queen

On my way home I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss, he didn’t do anything to stop it, just like last time, will he ever stop her from doing something? They are even going to spend the weekend together and Christmas, I’m sad. It was already 6 am when I arrived home, Hanna was preparing lunch.

-_________ how are you? Are you sick? You don’t look good.

- I’m fine, just tired, I need to sleep a little before returning to the office.

- do you want me to prepare you something.

- No, is ok Hanna, I’ll just go to my room.

I didn’t even have the strength to take my clothe off, so I just laid there staring at the ceiling, I’m so tired but I can’t sleep, my mind won’t stop thinking, right now I ing hate you Kim Jaejoong, because of you I feel like sh*t and I can’t even sleep. It was already 7.30 when I gave up and went to take a shower, a really long shower, I’m supposed to be at work at 10, so I’ve got a lot of time before leaving, after the shower I had breakfast and check my personal e-mails, I had one from my brother, 5 from my dad, I answered to all of them, they sent me some photos of my nephew from his first birthday, such a beautiful boy, I wish I was there, I think I’ll have some free weeks for Christmas and new year, maybe I can visit my family, I really feel like going far from here, at least for a couple of weeks, I’ll ask Mr. Kim if is possible.

Once I finished with my e-mails I decided to go to the office, it was already 9 and I wanted to walk, so I walked to the office, it took me 45 minutes, a cup of coffee and a bottle of water, when I arrived Junsu was waiting for me at my office, he looked serious.

- Hey Junsu, wassup- I told him sitting on my chair.

- Please don’t be mad a hyung, Tiffany can be…

- stop it…I think Jaejoong is an adult and he doesn’t need people to defend him or speak for him.

- is not that, is just…he feels bad and…

- And how do you think I felt yesterday, he just stood there, he didn’t do anything to prevent that kiss, I’m sorry Junsu but I won’t be part of this.

- What do you mean with that? Are you going to break up with him?

- I don’t know…I need time and I’ve got things to do Junsu, can you leave please

- Sure… see you later

- see ya.

I spent the next 40 minutes staring into nothing I didn’t even listen to my door opening

-_________?

- Uh? Yeah? Do you need anything Joong Ki?- Song Joong Ki was a really nice guy doing an internship at the company, he was always asking things in order to improve his work, I really like him for that.

- I’m not very sure if these things are ok, could you check them for me? Is ok if you are too busy, I can ask someone else.

- Don’t you dare to ask anybody else- we both laugh- give me that, I’ll tell you how it is after lunch.

- Thank you _________- he bowed and left.

I started checking what he brought me, almost everything was ok, just some minor errors, while I was doing that I hear a knock on the door, why is everyone coming to my office today that I’m so ing tired

- Come in- I said sounding really week.

- are you busy?

- Yes

- can we talk.

- No

- Why not?

- I’m busy.

- Please, it won’t take more than 5 minutes

- It won’t take more than five minutes? So little you have to say that it won’t take you more than FIVE MINUTES!- I told him standing up and walking to him, he stood there looking a little scared- speak… you have 3 minutes.

- What happened yesterday I am sorry, I don’t know why she did that… I should have done something, I know, but I just froze there, please forgive me, it won’t happen again I swear, please jagiya forgive me- he said grabbing me hand and then he hugged me.

- I don’t believe you…no, is not that I don’t believe, actually I believe what you’re saying, but I don’t think it will be any different in the future, you always let her do whatever she wants…she is not your girlfriend Jaejoong, I am. Now leave, I’m busy.

- Please let’s not end up like this, let’s solve everything now.

- I can’t, I’m busy.

- So, your job is more important than us?

- you are in no position to complain about my priorities right now Kim Jaejoong, please leave, I’m quiet mad at you, and believe that is better for US if you just leave.

- I see…I’ll leave then- he tried to kiss my hand but I took it away and he just left with his head down.

 

During lunch I sat with Song Joong Ki, we were discussion about his work and I was telling him all the things he needed to change.

- Thank you ____________, I don’t know what I would do without you here.

- You would be asking other person the same things you’re asking me.

- Maybe… what will you do for the holidays?

- I don’t know yet, I need to talk with Mr. Kim, I want to travel and see my family.

- That’s great, I hope he’ll agree with you request.

- Yeah me too. Ok Joong Ki, I’m leaving first, I going to talk with Mr. Kim- I stood and left, on my way to Mr. Kim’s office I saw Jaejoong, he was talking with one of the secretaries, he smiled at me, a really sad smile, I just ignored him and went to see Mr. Kim, I knocked to the door and waited for his answer.

-_________! So glad to see you, you never come to this place, I’ve heard you have been with a lot of work, the end of the year is always like this.

- Yes Mr. Kim, it’s been a crazy couple of weeks, and because of this I don’t know if I should ask you something.

- tell me…you are not resigning, right?

- No! Of course not…is just that well…

- Why so nervous? I have never seen you like this _______, please tell what happens- something that I really like about the Kims is that they are so nice and never act like to rich and powerful family that they are.

- is just that I miss my family, and it’s been a while since I last saw them, and I was wondering if maybe I could take a couple of weeks so I could travel and spend the holidays with them…

- It would be the last two weeks of December?

- yes…

- Mmm…ok, but with one condition, I need you to finish all of your things before leaving, understood?

- Really!! Yes, of course…I’ll have everything for next week, thank you so much Mr. Kim, you have no idea how grateful I am.

- I can see it, I know how it is to be far from your family, and for someone as young as you it must be even harder. You can leave, and remember our promise.

- Thank you Mr. Kim, I won’t forget.

When I left the office Jae was still talking with the secretary, he looked surprised when he saw I was smiling so happy after leaving his father office, he excused himself and followed me.

- Why so happy?- I just ignore him- come on jagiya, you can’t stay angry at me forever.

- wanna bet?- I told him with a smile, I couldn’t help it, I was so happy because I was going to see my family.

- tell me why you are so happy.

- I’m going to see my family in a couple of weeks- I told him still walking and without looking at him.

- are they coming?

- No.- he stood there and I went into the elevator.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

double update!!! the problems began =(  stupid Jaejoong...hope you enjoy this new chapter, thank you for your comments...and of course remember to comment after reading...i enjoy reading them

 

should i post some gifs for you??...

of course!!! now.... some gifs from Get Out

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket