CONFUSED

Ice Queen

My relationship with the guys was getting stronger every day, we usually hang out during weekends, Hanna has joined us a couple of times also, I think she likes Junsu, she is always smiling at him, the good thing is that Junsu likes her, he told me right after he met her, he asked me so many questions about her, he looked like an obsessed freak. I think they would make a nice couple, both of them are really innocent and smart, I think I’ll work in something to get them together.

My relationship with Jae is getting stronger, I can see that our relation is different from the one I have with Micky and Junsu, even if I know Micky from so many years I don’t think I can see him as a same type of friendship, Micky is like my brother, Jae…I don’t know,  we have become good friends, even though he insists in declaring every time he can, I just prefer to put those things aside and continue with the idea of being only friends, although I must admit that sometimes he makes me feel different for him, he even came one day with a bunch of flowers to me place, when I asked him why he just said that he felt like bringing me flowers and that he needed to see me before the end of the weekend, I remember that that day we cooked and then staid up all night watching bad movies, eating like pigs and drinking like pirates. I’m also teaching him English, he really at it, but is kinda cute to listen to him trying to speak in English, such a funny accent, well he is teaching me how to cook, and I think I’m even worse with the cooking than how he is with English, I don’t know how I haven’t lost a couple of fingers already.

All these small things and a lot more, make me feel so confused about my feeling toward Jae, mainly because I’m on denial, I know it sounds stupid, but I think is the best thing for me right now, besides I think it’s a really bad idea to start a relationship with someone you work with, especially when is the son of your boss.

Well, today a girl came asking for Jae, she was so pretty, more like beautiful, she looks like a model, I don’t remember her name, not that I care…but I could see that they have known each other since a long time, but Jae looked a little uncomfortable  with all the clenching of her during lunch at the cafeteria. She spent the rest of the day at Jae’s office and after finishing work they went out to dinner with his father.

 

- God I really don’t like her!!!- Junsu came into my office slamming the door.

- uh?...is something wrong Junsu? Did you fight with someone? - he looks so pissed.

- Tiffanny, the girl that came to see Jae, such a b*itch. She has been trying to be with him since we were teenagers, they used to date for a while though, I still don’t understand why, but hyung broke up with her after knowing she was dating another guy at the same time, she tried to deny it, but he didn’t listen to her, after that she went abroad to study, and now is back, I can see right through her, I’m almost sure she just want to have our surname and money…anyway I think she is intending to convince aunt and uncle into an arrange wedding , they are not very into it, but they loooooove her, so they’ll probably end up agreeing with that…poor Jae…- I could feel how upset he was, I know he cares about Jae, but know I can see how much he loves his cousin.

 

- We are talking about adults here; I don’t think Jae will marry someone just because his parents tell him to do it.

- Yes he will. That’s the way things work here, if our parent tell us to marry someone we do it, is very common to have arranged marriages here, and even if he has the possibility to say no, he’ll probably do it, just to please his parents.

- Oh…I see...well, maybe they’ll learn to love each other.

- aish! For being such a smart girl you can be sooooooo stupid sometimes- what? Is he mad at me now?

- What the… don’t talk to me like that you duck .

- Sorry…is just…haven’t you see how he looks at you? Or worries about you?i can see that you look at him different than how you look at me or Yoochun, probably you haven’t realized yet, because…well…you can be extremely dense sometimes…but you like each other you silly girl.

-…

- You know you like him and I’m pretty sure you know he is almost in love with you.

- don’t be ridiculous, we are friends, and that’s all.

- No, you are NOT. Think about it, please, make things work between you two, give him a chance, he is waiting for you…I have to go now, don’t stay till too late, bye- and he left.

 

I just stayed there thinking, I don’t know for how long, obviously I know how he feels about me, I’m not THAT stupid, but what about me? I know I have been having my doubts about my feelings, but this relationship is something that can’t happen, I don’t intend to stay here for so long, maybe a couple of years, I miss my family, the last time I saw them was, I don’t know, like 3 years ago, I just want to keep working here and gain enough experience so I can go to another company or maybe start my own, who knows. Aish stupid Junsu, making me think about me and Jae, I was so happy in my denial and now…I don’t know. Why does everything have to get so complicated sometimes?

Crap! Look at the time, it’s already 11!!! Junsu!! He and his stupid comments, is so late and I don’t feel like taking the bus, I’ll just take a taxi home.

When I was leaving I saw lights in Jae’s office, I though he went out? I was going to enter his office to say goodbye when I saw him and this girl, Tiffanny?, kissing, so they’re back together, I was right, they are finding a way to love each other again. After seeing them kissing I decided to leave without them noticing me.

! Stupid Junsu!!! Why did he have to talk to me about him and me, as something more than friends? Why am I feeling so betrayed and sad? Sh*t! What do I do?

While I was standing waiting for the elevator they came out from Jae’s office, holding hands, they look really nice together, but just after Jae saw me he let go of her hand, I just smiled at him and went inside the elevator, they also came.

- Oppa are you going to pick me up tomorrow? I’ve missed you so much, you have no how idea. I’m so glad to be with you again, you’ve got to take me to all the places we used to go when we were together- she was hugging him, I was just looking at my phone, right now it was like the most interesting thing in the world, you have no idea how immerse I was in my diner dash game.

- I don’t know, I’ve got a lot of things to do tomorrow- Jae answered her, I think he was he was ignoring her last comment.

Why is this elevator so slow!?! I really need to get out, I feel like running, Junsu once again, you have no idea how much I hate you!

- ___________?- is he talking to me?, I just looked at him for a second and then returned my attention to my oh so interesting game- you aren’t taking the bus right? Is too late for to go alone by bus to you house.

- Who is she oppa?- she asked him, I can see how she looked at me from head to toe.

- My friend… well, are you?

- no- was all I could say, still looking at the floor, finally we reached the 1st floor, stupid sky-high building- bye Mr. Kim, have a nice weekend- and I left trying hard not to run from there.

Jaejoong’s POV

Just after dinner with my father and Tiffanny I remembered that I had some things at the office that I needed to work during the weekend, I wanted to go alone, but Tiffanny insisted in going with me, it’s impossible to say no to this person.

Once we arrived I started looking for the papers I needed and out of nowhere Tiffanny appeared right in front of me and kissed me, I don’t know why but I kissed her back, I know I shouldn’t have, I feel nothing for her, and now she is going to think that I do have feeling for her, after the kissing episode we left the office and she grabbed my hand… oh crap ________, what is she doing here so late? I immediately let go of her hand, she just smiled at me, but her eyes…they look so sad, did she have a fight with someone in the office or maybe something bad happened to her?...can be because of me? We went inside the elevator, Tiffanny was talking to me about going out tomorrow, but I told her no, I’ve got things to do, besides I don’t want _______ to have the wrong idea and think we are dating, she is not even looking at me, she just looked up for a second after I asked her how would she be leaving home, then she returned her eyes to her phone, I can see that she is uncomfortable,  she never pays attention to her phone, she doesn’t even like cell phones, just after the door opened on the 1st floor she looked up again to say goodbye and left.

- bye Mr. Kim, have a nice weekend- and she left without waiting for a response…Mr. Kim…Mr. Kim…Mr. Kim…is like 6 months ago, why is she acting like that, aren’t we supposed to be friends? She doesn’t see me as her friend anymore? Could it be because I’m with Tiffanny? But… we are friends, she is always telling me that she sees me as a friend and nothing more…so she shouldn’t be angry with me if I’m with another girl, right? Unless…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NEW CHAPTER!!! I hope you liked it ^^

once again, thank you very much for your comments and to my new susbcribers

now...giiiiiiiiiifs!!! enjoy them

 

Photobucket

Photobucket  we love you too Jae ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket  who brought y back?? Jae of course!!!