IT CAN'T BE

Ice Queen

I finally have holidays, new year was almost the same that Christmas, but Eun Mi was there with us, I can see that Micky is in love with her, how his eyes lit up every time he sees her, I’m so happy for him, and Hanna, she and Junsu look like a married couple, they are living together and got engaged the night of new year, it was so romantic. I never thought I would get to meet so beautiful people and obviously I never believed I would end up having a relationship with one of the guys I worked with…and being so in love with him, I’m so thankful for having him in my life again, he brought everything I was lacking and avoiding, he showed me how to open to others and trust in them… and to believe that loves exits, even though we had some difficulties in the past, which made us separate for a while, we were able to find each other again. I was so immerse in my thoughts that I didn’t realized I was smiling to myself when someone touched my face, it was Jaejoong, who was sat next to me, we are travelling to Korea, he wants to celebrate his birthday with his family and closest friends in there, he promised me it would be small and that I wouldn’t need to wear anything so fancy.

- What were you thinking?

- Nothing special.

- How are you feeling? I heard you this morning.

- I’m fine. I should stop eating in the middle of the night.

- You should stop eating unhealthy food; you’re always getting sick because of that.

- Yeah, I think you’re right, but I feel much better now.

- Good, because we have a long trip ahead of us.

- Yeah… I’m scared of seeing your parents again- I told him looking down, he took my head so I could look at him.

- Why would you be scared?

- I don’t know…is just that I caused so many problems in the past.

- No, you didn’t. Everyone has the right to change jobs if they want.

- I know…but I made you sad.

- No, I made myself sad… we both know that, besides didn’t we agree to not talk about the past anymore? And trust me, my father was very pleased with my performance in the company during that time, I had never worked as hard as when you left. Now change that face, I don’t like it. Smile!- I smiled, a fake one- not that ugly smile, I want to see a beautiful one- this time I smiled for real- that’s better.

- Thank you- I said resting my head on his shoulder

- For what?

- For everything- I yawned

- Sleep- he kissed my head.

- Yeah… night night.

- Good night jagiya

I slept during all the rest of the flight, when we arrived to Seoul Jae woke me up; although I didn’t want to I had to do it. When we were outside the airport I saw Mr. Lee waiting for us.

- Miss _______ I’m so glad to see you again- he bowed

- Me too Mr. Lee- I also bowed, this is something I didn’t miss.

- let me help you with these Mr. Kim.

- Don’t worry, I can do it- Jae said preventing him to carry the bags.

The drive home was quiet, I was still so tired that I was always falling asleep, that was so rude of me, but I couldn’t help it.

- jagiya we are here, wake up.

- Uh? We are here already?- Jae helped me getting out of the car and we both carried our bags to his apartment, we bowed goodbye to Mr. Lee.

- Wow, your new house is beautiful, where is Jiji?

- He’s with my sister, tomorrow we will go there. Why are you so tired?- he asked me after seeing me yawned again.

- I don’t know. Maybe because I’m finally not doing anything my body is begging me to rest.

- You shouldn’t work so hard.

- I like it, so don’t start with that.

- Ok…are you hungry? I can cook something for you.

- Not really, my stomach is still a little weird, I think I’m going to be sick…besides you should rest, it was a long trip.

- You can’t be sick now, my birthday is in a couple of days, go to bed, I don’t want you sick, I’ll made some porridge for you.

- tsss, getting all worried because of your birthday…such a lovely boyfriend you are- I said walking to his bedroom, he ran to me and hug me.

- don’t say stupid things…you know I worry about you- he made me turn.

- I know you silly boy…I’m kidding- I kissed him and went to bed.

I didn’t have time to taste his porridge, I put my head on the pillow and I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up and didn’t see Jae in bed, so I got up and went out the room to search for him, he was in the balcony having breakfast and reading the newspaper.

- Hey- I said hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek

- Hi, you’re up! I tried to wake you but you didn’t move an inch.

- Really? I must have been really tired.

- You must…last night you were like a dead body, not even food woke you up- he laughed and stood up.

- Why are you having breakfast here? Is so cold

- I like the cold, we can go inside if you want.

- No, it’s nice in here, beautiful view.

- Sit, I’ll bring you some tea

- thanks- I said sitting next to where he was, when he returned I was eating some fruit he had on the table- the tea smells good.

- And it tastes good also, here, drink…I can see you are eating again, how are you feeling?

- I’m great.

After breakfast we both cleaned the table, I did the dishes while Jaejoong was taking a shower, once he finished I went to do the same, inside the shower suddenly my stomach started to feel bad I went out of the shower as fast as I could without killing myself in the attempt and throw up all my breakfast, what’s wrong with me? I haven’t eat anything besides the fruits and a piece of bread, stupid stomach, are you angry at my because of all the crap I have been giving you for years? I was sat on the floor with my back against the wall, with the towel around me, all sweaty when Jae came inside the bathroom.

- _________! What happened?! Are you ok? You look like a ghost.

- Thank you…- I smiled a little- I got sick, but I’m feeling better now.

- come- he helped me get up and lead me to the bedroom, I sat on the bed, Jae next to me drying me- I think is better if we stay here today, I’ll call my sister, we are going to the doctor today instead.

- No! You go visit your sister; I can go to the doctor alone.

- No way, I’m going with you.

- Not necessary Jaejoong, I can take care of myself. I can go around by myself in here, is not like I’m new in town.

- But…

- Not buts… look, I’ll tell Hanna to go with me, say hi to your family for me and that I’m sorry for not going, ok?

- *sigh* fine…

A couple of hours later Jaejoong left to visit his sister, not without making sure I was going to the doctor with Hanna, almost all his family was going to be there. Hanna arrived almost at the same time that Jaejoong left.

- What happened?? Are you sick babe?- Hanna asked me giving me a hug.

- I think so…I don’t know, maybe I am a little stressed with the trip and have to see Jae’s family and it’s affecting my stomach.

- Probably…or maybe is all that sh*t you insist in eating.

- Very funny…lets go.

I was at the hospital waiting for the doctor to call me.

- You shouldn’t eat that, you are sick, remember?- Hanna said taking the chips from my hand

- Yah! Those are mine, give…- I stop talking after seeing her face, so scary- fine, you eat them.

Some minutes later they finally call me, Hanna wanted to go with me, but that was too much. Inside the doctor asked me a lot of questions, about my diet, diet? What is that?, if I have been under stressed, yes, If I had fainted recently, no, if it was common for me to get sick, sometimes…but the last question got me nervous, when was my last period…last month?

- You don’t remember Miss ________, are you in a relationship.

- Yes.

- are you using any type of birth control method

- Yes.

- ok…we are going to do some medical examinations, he started to tick all the things I had to do, they were all blood and urine exams- do this tomorrow, remember to spend at least 8 hours without eating before the exams.

- Ok…thank you.

- come back when you have the results, bye

- Bye.

 

- What did he say?

- I have to do this tomorrow.

- Wow, these are a lot of things…

- I know…

- What’s wrong with you? Are you feeling sick again?

- No…I want to go home, I’ll take a taxi…

- No way! Jaejoong will kill if he finds out I sent home alone.

- don’t worry about him, he won’t know, bye.

- Bye…take care

I got into the taxi and went home…I can’t be pregnant…please don’t let me be pregnant.

 

A NEW UPDATE FOR YOU, HOPE YOU LIKED IT. THANKS TO ghinaasari, eccho2106, hellokitty120, lmurillo78, nar12345, ivylicious18, chocoberrymintz, trxc_cassie FOR YOUR COMMENTS, I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM ^.^

HERE SOME GIFS FOR YOU...PLEASE DONT DIE BECAUSE OF THEM XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket