NEW PLACE

Ice Queen

When I arrived at JFK airport a guy was waiting for me, he said he would be my assistant from now on, and that I should asked him for anything I needed, me an assistant? This is so surreal, he took my bags and lead me to the car, when we arrived to my building we went straight to the last floor, the penthouse, it was incredible, I don’t think I need so much space, and it will be a nightmare to clean this, he helped me with my things, gave me a cell phone with all the numbers I need to know in here, according to him ¬¬ and then left, and here I was at my new place, alone…should I call Hanna? She must be sleeping; well to bad, I’ll call her.

- Hello my friend

- oh my god! __________!!! Are you there already?! How was the flight??

- hahhaa, yes I’m already here, at my new apartment, you wouldn’t imagine how big it is, is bigger than our house back in Seoul, and I have a ing assistant, hahha is so weird Hanna!

- You sound happy…you’ll forget about me…

- Never, you silly girl, you are my best friend, I promise you that before next year I’ll go to see you

- promise me?

- Of course! I already miss you

- Just me?

- Of course not…I had other friends also, in case you forgot. How are the guys?

- ______, Micky was so sad, he even cried, Junsu is sleeping…

- Oh poor Micky, I’m gonna miss him…Junsu is sleeping? Is he with you?

- Yeah…

- You naughty girl!!! Well, I’ll leave you with your boyfriend, I need to unpack, say hi to the guys, bye!

- Bye! Call me!!- And I hang up.

So she and Junsu are together together hahhah, that’s nice, I wonder how is…aish! Forget about him already, stupid girl!

I spent the rest of the day unpacking, and rearranging things to way I like it, it took me all day, tomorrow is my first day at work, I hope it won’t be so difficult. I was tired by night, that I just laid on bed, but then I realized I was starving, I haven’t eaten during all day, I have no food in here, maybe I should check for some delivery near here, I my laptop and search for a place, I ordered Italian food, and while waiting I checked my e-mails, one from my mum and dad congratulating me for my new job, some others from friends wishing me a nice life in here, I was answering some e-mail when the doorbell rang, it must be my food, and thank god it was, I ate everything in less than an hour and then I went straight to be, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

 

I woke up with the sound of my cell phone, who dares to call me so early, is still dark!! I didn’t even saw who it was.

- What!

- ________? – o.O Jae?

- Jaejoong?

- did I wake you?

- Yeah…- I yawned

- I’m sorry, should I call you later?

- Don’t worry, I’m awake now- silence- so why did you call?

- uhmm I wanted to know how you arrived, are you ok?

- I’m ok…thank you.

- That’s good…and how is the city?

- Actually, I haven’t seen anything, I came straight from the airport to my apartment.

- Oh…you are living in an apartment…

- Yeah…Is big…to big and posh for me.

- hahaha…always rejecting expensive things.

- mmm…I think I’ll only stay here if is near my office.

- If not you will move? Just like that?

- Yes, I don’t need so much space, is just me. And how are you?

- I’m ok…?

- is that a question?

- No…I’m ok

- Good to know. I yawned again

- You are tired, sorry for calling at this time, take care

- don’t worry, take care, bye- I hang up, without waiting for his goodbye, it was 5 am, now I am all awake, did he really called me, or it was just a dream? Why would he call?

I get off of bed and went to take a shower, I dress for work and realized I still have no food in this place, so I have to have breakfast outside, near the building there was a starbucks, I’m not a huge fan if this place, but I need to have breakfast NOW. I waited for my coffee and me chocolate cake and sat near the window, I miss my chocolate cake from Korea…is gonna be so difficult to get used to be here, I was finishing my cake when my cell phone rang.

- Yeah?-

- Miss __________? Is David, you assistant, I’m outside your building to take you to the office

- Outside my building? You are taking me to my office, I’m not at home…I can go by myself, don’t worry.

- No, just tell me where are you and I’ll go for you

- don’t worry

- Please! Is my job

- aish! Fine…-I gave him the address and 5 minutes later he was there, I came out and got inside the car. 15 minutes later we arrived to my new job, we went to the elevator and stopped at the 34th floor, why always so high? This guy talked with a secretary and then told me to come with him, we entered some huge office, the biggest I have ever seen, it was incredible.

- well hello ________, nice to finally meet you- a tall guy told me, he looks too young to be the owner of all this- I can see from your face that you don’t think I am the owner- What the…- David you can leave- he left- please sit- he sat on a sofa I had to sit next to him- how have you been feeling?

- I’ve been ok sir, I just arrived yesterday, so there is not much to comment about.

- You arrived yesterday? And David made you come today? That guy, you should have taken a couple of days to get used to the place first.

- don’t worry. I’m ok, I’m used to this things.

- Yes, I saw you studied here and in Korea and that you were working in one of the biggest companies in there, why did you leave?

- I never wanted to stay there for good, I spent almost 5 years in Korea, it was time for a change, besides, the payment in here was better hahaha- He laughed with me, he is really handsome.

- You are honest, I like that…and it was just for the money?

- Not really, in there I was always in an office, I like working with people, not with papers, and here you offered me the opportunity I was looking for.

- I’m glad you liked what we offered you, I hope you can enjoy your stay in here, if there is anything you need don hesitate in telling me, ok?- he said standing up, I stand also.

- Thank you sir.

- call me Robert, sir makes me feel old- I couldn’t help but smile at that, is like what Jaejoong used to tell me.

- I’ll try, now if you excuse me, can I go to my office?

- Of course, David will explain everything to you.

 I spent the rest of the day learning how the company works, what I was going to do in here, I met some people from the office, nothing interesting, like always, I wasn’t looking for friends, so I don’t care about getting to know them. It was a crazy day, even if is my first day I had to check some folders about 3 new clients that wanted to be part of the company, we represent national and international brands or companies that want to enter the north American market, and I am one of the people that have to meet with them and see the best way to approach their company in here.

After a long day I went back home, I told David that I don’t need a babysitter and that he should stop picking me up and taking me everywhere, unless it was really necessary. I change my clothe and headed to the supermarket, I bought so many things, must of them microwave food, I still can’t cook, once in my house I took a shower, heated some food and went to bed. I felt asleep immediately.

 

she's gone :(  dont know what to write, boring chapter. My house is  a mess, they are changing the floor x_X

here some gifs for you ^.^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket