BE MINE FOREVER?

Ice Queen

What is he doing in there, what can he possibly have inside the closet…I was getting bored, I just heard him open and close drawers…after some minutes I stopped hearing things..

Jaejoong’s POV

I really didn’t want to tell her anything today so I just stood there opening and closing drawers, I’m sure she will fall sleep soon, after 10 minutes I went outside in silence, and lucky me, she was already asleep, I went to bed and hugged her, I think I should stop saying that I’m working, she already found out is not true, I don’t want her to get mad at me, tomorrow is Saturday so we can spend the whole day together, I’ll take her somewhere, some minutes later I fell asleep also.

The next day I woke up with ______ sounds from the bathroom, is she still sick? I forgot to ask her about the results yesterday, I got up and went to where she was, once again she was sat on the floor with her head between her legs, I sat by her side and rubbed her back, she put her head on my shoulder, she looks exhausted.

- you’re still sick, did the doctor tell you whats wrong?

- yeah…

- what is it?- she just looked at me, is she sad? She just sighed and didn’t say anything- can you tell me what is happening to you, I’m starting to get worried, you have never been sick for so long- she stood up and took my hand so we could go to our bedroom, we sat on the bed- so…

- I’m three weeks pregnant…- I couldn’t stop smiling, but why is she sad?

- oh my god!!! Really!? This is…great….more that great!!! I’m going to be a daddy!

- yeah…

- why aren’t you happy?

- I’m too young to be a mother Jaejoong

- no, you aren’t…is the perfect age…and if you think you are too young then think that we will be young parents.

- too young…

- change that face…be happy about it…

- we aren’t even married.

- so? I thought you didn’t believe in those things.

- I don’t, but…what will your family think…me getting pregnant now, probably they will think I did it on purpose

- they would never think that, don’t be stupid, they love you…just enjoy the news jagiya, this is going to be great! Wait here.

- ok…why are you going to the closet again!...are you going to stay there until I fell asleep again? I now you did on purpose Jaejoong!- I could only laughed, but this time I came out almost immediately.

- stand up

- why?- I rolled my eyes

- just do it…

- fine- she stood and I kneeled in front of her- what are you doing!?- she looks a little panicked

- I really wanted to do this since a long time and in a different place…maybe more romantic…that’s why I haven’t been here a lot, sorry for that, but I think this is the perfect time…________ I know I’ve told you this so many times, but I think it will never be enough…you are the first thing that comes into my mind when I wake up and the last one when I go to sleep, being able to open my eyes and see your beautiful face every day, you can’t imagine how grateful I am for that…not having you for a while made me realized that you are my life, without you everything is so hard to do, now I have a reason to wake up and work hard, to give you and now our baby the life you both deserve, I will always look and take care for you, I will give you anything you need, I will never leave your side…I want to keep waking up and sleeping by your side and make a lot of babies…_________ would you do me the pleasure to be by my side all our life and marry me?- I could see her smile and being almost crying, she just nodded, her hand on , I put the ring in her fourth finger and stood up to kiss her- now you won’t be able to get rid of me anymore.

- of you and your money.

- yah! That’s not funny jagiya…

- aish, I’m kidding you silly boy…wow the ring is beautiful Jaejoong, you have good taste.

- I know…I choose you - I kissed her again before she would started to complain again, today is the best day ever, I’m going to get married and be a daddy.

 

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY...THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!! FINALLY... HOPE YOU LIKED IT

ghinaasari YOU ARE A REALLY SMART GIRL ^^...THANK YOU TO THE REST OF THE GIRLS FOR COMMENT ALWAYS...I THINK THAT NOW THE SOTRY WILL COME TO AN END SOON...THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO WRITE I THINK