IS THIS OUR FAREWELL?

Ice Queen

Weeks have passed and I haven’t seen Jaejoong, he is probably traveling again, I already told Mr. Kim about me leaving the company, he was a little disappointed, but there was nothing he could do, we both knew that I was planning to stay here just for a little time, before returning home, or leaving somewhere else. I really wanted to tell Jaejoong about what I was planning to do, but with his absence it was impossible.

Today is my last day here, in this company, I’m going to miss a lot of things, even though I never made friends, apart from Junsu and Jaejoong, everyone was always very nice with me and so professional, that’s what I enjoyed the most. I was cleaning my desk when someone knocked my door.

- come in!...Junsu…hi

- Hey- he looks sad- does hyung know?

- No…I haven’t seen him, I wanted to tell him, but it has been impossible, say bye to him for me, ok?

- When are you leaving?

- Today.

- From Korea I mean

- On Monday

- Maybe you still have time to say goodbye to him.

- I don’t think so Junsu, maybe is better this way.

- No is not…

- stop it…why did you come?

- sorry…I came to tell you that Hanna called me and asked me to tell you that she wanted to see you after work at your regular place- why is he so nervous?

- Why didn’t she call me?

- don’t know…ok, I have to go, bye!- and he left just like that, such a weird kid.

The day went by so fast, this would be the last time I was going to leave this place, my next destination…America, again…once I finished cleaning everything I went to Mr. Kim’s office to say goodbye and to thank him for everything, he told me that the doors were open for me and that I could return in the future if I wanted, I could just thank him a million times. After that I went to meet with Hanna, obviously she was late, I called her to know where she was, some minutes later she arrived.

- You are late…again…

- I’m sorry, I got lost

- You got lost? We always come here…think of a better excuse next time…- sh*t it won’t be a next time. She looks sad- sorry…

- Don’t worry, she smiled at me- it won’t be the last time we’ll see each other, right? You can always visit again.

- And you can go to where I’ll be.

We spent a lot of time there talking about everything we have been through all these years, I’m gonna miss her, she is my best friend, and leaving to another place, where I have no friends, I’m so scared, I don’t know if I will be happy there, sometimes I feel like I am running away from him, that I’m not doing this because I really want. The only person that knows where I’m going is Hanna, I haven’t told anybody else, I don’t think I will, I don’t want them to tell him, Hanna knew about this and promised me she wouldn’t tell Junsu. I told her I was tired and I wanted to go home, but she insisted that we should stay a little more, enjoy the last moments we have together, I couldn’t say no to that.

After a couple of hours later she agreed to go home, we walked there, taking our time, we kept talking, I think we haven’t stopped in all this hours, when we arrived to our place I was so happy, I was so tired I just wanted to go to bed, but my plans would have to wait, when Hanna turn on the lights there were all my friends screaming ‘SURPRISE!!!’ and the house full of food and drinks and now music playing, I had to cry because of that, I never imagine they would do something like this.

-princes!- Micky came to me and hugged me- I’m gonna miss you so much, we were finally together again and you’re gonna run away from me once more- our eyes all teary, I just hugged him.

- I’m so sorry babe, I’ll come to visit you, I swear.

Next was Siwon, my best friend during my university years, he was crying like a girl, so I couldn’t cry with him, I had to comfort him, which made everyone laugh, I went one by one, and I was already tired, just by thanking and saying goodbye, and I had a long night ahead of me.

I was talking with Junsu when his phone rang, he looks nervous, it must be Jaejoong, I gave him a small smile and went to the kitchen, Micky was there with Eun Mi, kissing…

- Oh sorry…

- _______!- Eun Mi said all surprised and blushing, so sweet

- I’ll leave you two alone…- I said leaving smiling, but unfortunately I heard the conversation of Junsu.

- No, hyung I can’t now, I’m busy, I’m with Hanna, music? Oh yeah…we are at a pub…no, you can’t come, because I want to be alone with her…- to his bad luck just when he said that, Siwon called him, asking where I was…- _______? No, I’m not with her, why would I’ll be with her Jae…look I have to go, bye!

I decided to return to the kitchen, it was less uncomfortable seeing Micky kissing his girl, but he was now on the phone…

- Jae…sorry I can’t, I’m busy with Eun Mi…what do you mean everyone is with their girlfriends? Oh Junsu is with Hanna…I see…well is Friday, people usually go out on Fridays…sorry, we didn’t know you would return today…

- _________!!! Bring me some chips please- Hanna yelled at me, I had to yell her back.

- Ok!!!

- Yes…we are with her…we are celebrating…- he saw me entering the kitchen- her birthday…yes, ok, bye hyung. Sorry about that princess.

- don’t apologize; you have the right to talk with your friend, thank you for lying to him though.

- You are welcome- I left with the chips.

It was already 2 am, and everyone was leaving, except for Yoochun and Junsu, even Eun Mi left, she told me that I needed to be with me closest friends alone, I thank her for that, Micky found a nice girl. We spent so much time talking and suddenly the bell rang.

- Uh? I’ll go- I said standing up, I opened the door, and it was Jaejoong, drunk, did he drive like this?- what the f…-he came inside

- hyung!?- Junsu and Micky said at the same time. Jae saw the poster wishing me a nice trip

- What is that? Wasn’t supposed to be a birthday party? Why are they wishing you a nice trip?

- I …I don’t know, you should ask those that bought the things…-I was so nervous

- where are you going…you think I’m stupid, that I wouldn’t find out that you quit from the company, my father is the owner, I was the first to know after him- he said grabbing me arms.

- Let her go- Micky stand between both of us- you are drunk, I’ll take you home

- No! Why you didn’t tell me- his eyes watering- I meant so little to you, that you don’t even want to say goodbye to me?

- I didn’t know you were here…- I couldn’t look at him- can you leave us alone?- I asked the guys, they agreed and went upstairs- what do you want Jaejoong- I asked him sitting on the sofa, he sat next to me.

- Don’t leave…- he took my hands, he was…crying?

- I can’t…I have to go, I’m sorry…

- Why? Why can’t you stay?

- I already quit my job here, and I have signed the contract with the new company already.

- I don’t care, just forget about that contract, tell them you can go, my father would hire you immediately, you know that, but please stay.

- I’m sorry Jaejoong I already made my decision, I am leaving…

- What about us…what about me…

- There is no us anymore Jae…and you, well you have to keep doing your things.

- But I want to be with you.- He was crying like a little kid, I think the alcohol has something to do with that.

- is not our time Jae…hey, maybe we will see again in the future, and maybe then we can be together…who knows- I had to bite my lip, I was about to cry also, it was killing me seeing him like this, I took his head with both of me hands and made him look at me- you will always be in my heart, even though things didn’t work out like we wanted, it was really good being with you, you made me happy, and I will always treasure that- I gave him our last kiss, how I missed those lips, we both were crying.

- I will always love you, you know that?- he said after finishing the kiss, looking into my eyes, touching my hair- we will see again- one last kiss and he decided to leave, my heart was broken, when the guys came down again they found my on the floor crying my heart out, like I haven’t cried in all this time that I have been without him, Hanna sat next to me and hugged me, I felt secure in her arms, but in a couple of days I wouldn’t have that again, am I doing the right thing? I kept asking myself in my head while crying like a baby. After I don’t know how long I felt asleep crying on the floor, I woke up the next day with a horrible headache and my eyes so red, I spent the rest of the day cleaning my room and doing the bags, Hanna helped me, we talked all kind of silly things, I knew she was trying to cheer me up.

And it was Monday; I woke up so early to see if I had everything, Hanna, Micky and Junsu were coming with me to the airport, at the I agreed for them to come, I didn’t care if they knew where I was, I know they won’t tell him, I asked them not to do it, god I’m going to miss them so much. We waited in the airport until the call for my flight, I was hoping for him to come, but he didn’t, I think is the best thing, a clean cut, no regrets now, just get on the flight and leave for a new experience. I went to my seat, I closed my eyes and headed to my new home, I’m going to miss everyone, but maybe we will see each other again…I hope so…

A sad chapter =(  she left...poor Jae...hope you like it, remember to comment ^.^

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket