MICKY?!?

Ice Queen

I have been working at Kim’s corp. for a month now, it has been great, with so many things to do, I am learning so many things, it’s the best job ever, the only bad thing is that I’m never able to sleep more 4 or 5 hours, I even have to work during weekends sometimes, but this is what I wanted, so I can’t complain.

At the office everyone is nice with me, even though I’m not very close to any of the employees, but Junsu is so cute, I feel bad every time I tell I won’t go out with him, or that I don’t feel like having lunch him neither, is really hard for him to understand, but I see him like a little kid, so it doesn’t bother me so much.

Today is Saturday and finally I don’t have to work, so I woke up really late, I felt so tired that I decided not to cook and just have lunch somewhere else. I took a really long shower and went out looking for a place to eat. While walking a saw a really nice Italian restaurant, so I went inside and right when I was going to find a table I saw a familiar face.

- Micky?- I asked the guy, he looks like him, but a little different.

- ______? –he asked back making a funny face, is definitely him.

- Oh my… I never thought I’ll see you again, how are…- just while a was talking with him another familiar face appear in front of me- oh, Mr. Kim, hello.

- You know each other? - Micky asked.

- ________ we are not at the office, you can call me Jaejoong, and even there I’ll tell to just call me by my name.

- mmm… I don’t think so…so, anyway Micky call me, here is my number, we can meet during the week, we’ve got lots to talk about, I‘ve missed you- I told him giving him a piece of paper with my phone number.

- why don’t you just have lunch with us, you and Jaejoong already know each other, so it won’t be awkward, right Jae?

- Of course not, please stay.

- No thank you, maybe some other time, I just want to be alone today.

- Oh you still do that? Hahaha is ok; we’ll see soon princess, take care of yourself.

- I ALWAYS take care of myself; promise me you’ll call me.

- Of course princess, I’ll call you tomorrow or today.

- Great!, bye Micky Mouse, bye Mr Kim.

- Bye princess.

- Bye.

Jaejoong’s POV

Why is she so different with other people, not because we work together she has to act like a witch. How does Yoochun know her?

- Hey Yoochun how do you know her?

- We were classmates while I live in the USA, why? Interested in her? - He asked me with a smirk

- What? No! Is just that we know nothing about her, she doesn’t talk with us, apart from thing related with the office, and how long have you know her?

- almost 10 years…it was really hard to become friend with her though, is very private about her life, even since a teenager, but with time she will probably be nicer with you, just be patient…now lets eat, I’m starving!

- Yeah lets eat!

 

__________ POV

Damn, I really wanted to eat there, maybe next time, Micky is friend with Jae, if they are friends…maybe Jaejoong is probably a nice person, maybe I shouldn’t be such a bi*ch at work, specially with Junsu, like I said before, he is such a cute guy.

I ended up eating at McDonalds and spending the rest some time in a park, it felt so good being there, doing nothing just laying on the grass listening to music on my IPod, after a couple of hours I decided to go to the shopping mall, I really need some new clothe and shoes…maybe some accessories to.