the beginning

Ice Queen

It all started when I went to Korea some years ago to study economics. after finishing my studies and graduated as one of the best students in my class I  got an internship  at one of the best companies in here, Kim Corp, they managed a huge chain of hotels and stores. Here in Korea I’ve been living with my best friend Hanna, she is a really good psychologist.

On my first day the secretary sent straight to Mr. Kim’s office.

- Mr. Kim, miss _________ is here.

- Let her in, please- I went inside

- Good morning Mr. Kim, I am very grateful for this opportunity I will do my best in here- I told him while I bowed. He just looked at me and smile.

- Oh ________ if I didn’t think you were the best I wouldn’t have chosen you. Now let me show you the things that you will be doing, and also I will introduce you the people you will be working the most- right when he said that there was a knock on the door- come in, oh! Guys you are right on time, let me introduce you, guys this is ______, she was the best in her class and will be working with us, so help her with anything she needs and _________ these guys are Kim Junsu my nephew and Kim Jaejoong, my son, please be nice with her and work together in order to improve this company, ok?- the three of us bowed while introducing each other and left the office after a while.

I went to my office, which was quite big, and I started working right away. At my job I’m really cold, I’m not very fond on making friends there, they are only a distraction, I already have my group of good friends, that’s why in almost all my previous jobs people ended op calling me the iceb*tch, which was fine with me.

While I was doing some reports mr. Kim Jaejoong called me to go to his office.

- Mr. Kim is there anything you need?

- Yes,do you have any idea where the folder of the folder of the last 3 months earning are? It is ok if you don’t know, I shouldn’t ask you this, you just started today, maybe Junsu knows…

- I’ll be right back with the folders Mr. Kim- I answer him, 5 minutes later I came back with the folders.

-Here they are Mr. Kim, if there is anything you need just let me know.

- I can see why my father choose you, you are quite good- he told me while looking right into my eyes, is he trying to make me nervous? Luckily for me I’m so not into Korean guys, especially the ones that look like a girl.

- I’m leaving now- and with that I just left, I think I’m not used to all that formal things; probably they will fired me really fast because of that.

Jaejoong’s POV

- Hey Junsu what do you think about the new girl?- I asked him while we were having lunch at the cafeteria-

- Don’t know, she looks like a robot, uncle choose her, so I think she must be good at what she does, but as a person probably her work is her life, too boring.

- Yeah…probably, and is so weird for dad to trust in a western person…but I don’t know, I think she is cute.

- Cute?! She looks like an ice statue Jae…- Junsu told him while looking at him as if he has became mental.

- Whatever Junsu…you don’t understand…lets go back to work.

_______ POV

- Finally I can leave and these shoes off, I hate hills, my feet are killing me- I was complaining at my office while picking my thing so I could leave when I heard someone knocking the door, it was Kim Junsu.

- Yes Mr. Kim, is there anything you need- please say no, my feet are killing me.

- Ehhh…no…I was just wondering if you wanted to go out and have some beers with me and Jae, so that you can know us a little- he asked me while scratching the back of his neck, he looked really nervous, it was kinda cute.

- No, but thank you Mr. Kim, I have other plans already, but thanks again for the invitation- I wasn’t lying, I really had other plans.

- Oh, Ok…maybe next time?

- I don’t think so Mr. Kim, right know I don’t think is appropriate to go out and have beers, you are my boos nephew, and you are also kind of my boss, so don’t take as something personal…I just don’t go out with people I work- I told him while turning off the lights and leaving the office, he just stood there in silence- Have a nice weekend Mr. Kim- I told him before getting into the elevator.

- Yeah…you too….

Jaejoong’s POV

- So, what did she say?- Asked Junsu

- Do you see her with me? Obviously he said no…like I told you…

- Pfff you are so useless Junsu…what did she tell you?

- She told me she had other plans, which I think is a lie, she probably doesn’t have any friends and is going to spend the night watching movies and eating ice cream…or probably she will keep working…oh, and she also told me not to invite her again…such a sweetheart.

- Oh….ok…then lets just go the two of us…