ME WAITING???

Ice Queen

It’s already Saturday and Jaejoong hasn’t called me…why am I even thinking about that? It’s not like I am expecting his call or anything…I SHOULDN’T be expecting his call, if he wanted to go out with me he would have called me during the week, right? But, he should have told me about not being able to go out today…thanks to him now I’m stuck here at my house with nothing to do, Hanna invented me to the movies, but I told her I couldn’t go, obviously I didn’t give the real reason, I just told her I had things to finish from work. Grrr it’s already 5 pm…I’m soooooooo bored; maybe I should call Micky…

- Hey Micky…are you busy? - There’s a lot of noise in the background.

- A little, why? Are you bored?

- Yeah… anyway…I’ll just called somebody else, bye

- Wait! - there is so much noise, is that Jaejoong’s voice???...he forgot…

- Why don’t you come here? I’m with Junsu and Jae.

- no, bye- and I hang up…tsss, here I am waiting his call and there he is, having a good time with his friends.

Micky’s POV

- Who was that, you new girlfriend? - Junsu asked me with a grin

- No…it was my friend…your colleague…__________

- Sh*t! - we heard Jae spitting his beer.

- What’s wrong with you? - I asked him.

- I was supposed to call her, so we could go out today…, , - he said grabbing his hair.

- Invite who? - Junsu asked.

- _________...

- Yeah right- we both said, obviously is a lie, she would never go out with him, as far as I know she doesn’t even talk with him.

- Aish, what do I do…she finally agreed to go out with me and I forgot! She will never accept another invitation from me…probably she would never even talk to me again.

- mmm yes, you are right, she must be really pissed right now, the fact that she called me at this time is because she was at her place waiting for you to call her…hahaha you missed your chance- I told him while patting his back and laughing.

- Maybe you should call her now- Junsu said.

- She won’t answer…- I told them.

- You think so? - Jaejoong asked me sounding a little worried.

- I know so…I’m telling you, you missed your chance, if what you say is true and maybe you were getting closer, she was probably starting to see you as a friend, she was waiting for you man, but with this…you ed it up…- I love to torment him xD.

- I’m gonna call her…

 

And as expected she didn’t answer, I told him she wouldn’t do it, just when he has given up I received a message on my cell phone.

“Tell him to stop calling, I’m busy, didn’t he get the first 3 time I didn’t answer?!”

I showed him the message and his face fell, like literally, he looks so worried and…sad? Junsu’s mouth formed an “O” shape.

- Told you- was all I could say- wait I’ll call her.

- don’t…

- Uh?... come on Jae, why so sad? It’s not like you wanted her to be your girl or something. Junsu told him, we were really surprised by his reaction.

- I like her…

- Oh…I see, then let me help you, I’ll tell her I dragged you here or something.

- Yes, let Yoochun help you…he is her friend after all.

- No…I’ll go to her place- Jae told us while standing up and leaving almost running.

- …

- …

- I don’t think is a good idea- Junsu told me.

- I agree with you…This is going to be interesting, she will be so surprised and pissed off, she will probably close the door in his face hahaha.

 

**************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************

 

Hope you enjoy this new chapter...remember to comment ;)

by the way, did you see Yoochun's video playing Zelda....so cute!!! ^^

and thanx to my new subscribers...if you want something to happen in this story just tell me, I'm open to any suggestion.

oh and today....

Silly Jae!!!

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket