SHOPPING TIME!!!

Ice Queen

I spent  A LOT of time buying new clothe, some pair of shoes and just when I was ready to leave I saw a beautiful pair of trainers, those have to be mine, just when I was inside the store I saw no other than Kim Jaejoong, are you kidding me? Why do I keep seeing him? So uncomfortable. I tried to leave without him noticing me, god I really wanted those trainers, maybe next time =(  but lucky me, he already saw me.

- _______?

- Hello Mr…

- Jaejoong- he cut me off with a smile…a really nice smile, stop it you silly girl.

- Kim…- I can’t help to bother him with that.

- You should stop calling me Mr. Kim, I feel old, besides I’m not your boss, my father is, he is the real Mr. Kim.

- ok…Jaejoong…

- Great! So you were going to buy something?

- No

- Not a great talker, uh?

- Is Micky with you?

- No, he had something to do, why?

- Just asking…ok Jaejoong I’m leaving first, bye- just when I was leaving he graved my wrist, what the…

- Wait!...uhmm…would you like to eat something…with…me?- he asked me without even looking at me…so he is shy, that’s funny.

- I really don’t…

- Just say yes, is Saturday and both of us are alone at the mall, come on- and with that he just took me outside the store to some other place, I had to stop this before he finds a restaurant, I don’t feel like eating.

- Jaejoong I’m really not hungry, how about if we just have some ice cream instead.

- Sure, lets go! - he kept dragging me around, I feel like a 5 years old, so annoying.

- So what flavor do you want?- why is he so exited, is just ice cream ¬¬

- Chocolate.

We waited some minutes for our ice creams and then we walked around looking for a bench to sit on, after we reached one we just sat there and ate our ice creams in silence.

- Thank you – I told him after finishing my ice cream.

- You are welcome- he answered me with the same nice smile.

Jaejoong’s POV

Not even with an ice cream she is nicer…at least she accepted my invitation, should I start some conversation? Probably she won’t answer me anything, but I don’t lose nothing with trying, right?

- So…how long have you and Yoochun known each other?- I know, I already know the answer, but I’m pretty sure she won’t talk about anything else, this question is not so personal because she already knows I know Yoochun.

- For almost 10 years I think. We used to go to the same school in America- to my surprise her answer didn’t consist in just one syllable.

- Rally? How long did you live there?

- Not much, I went there as a student exchange for a couple of years, me and Micky became best friends there.

- Did you have a lot of friends?- even though she is really cold with me I can see she has a lot of friends.

- No…

_________’s POV

Why he keeps asking me all this personal questions, and why do I keep answering him?

- Why not? - is he stupid, how can he ask me why? Doesn’t he see how I am at the office?

- I’m not very fond of new people…I’m not very easy to make new friends.

- But you do have friends?

- Of course…I’m not a complete loner…I have the best of friends

- do you think we might be friends in the future?

- Uh?- what kind of question is that? Is he really that desperate to have friends? Why does he keep staring at me?

- So…

- It’s getting late, I should go home. I told him while standing up.

- let me take you home.

- It’s not necessary, I can take the bus

- Just let me do it- he said taking my hand…again…

The ride home was quiet, except for the times when I had to give him directions. Twenty minutes later we arrived at my building.

- Thank you, drive safe- I told him while opening the door, before I could get out of the car he grabbed my hand, what’s with him and all this grabbing thing.

- you are welcome, I had a really nice evening with, thank you for spending time with me..and I’m sorry for interrupting your shopping day- he told me with really apologetic eyes, and still having my hand in his.

- don’t worry- I told him setting my hand free  from his- I had a nice time too…I own you and ice cream…I’ll see you at work Jaejoong, bye- I told him getting off the car not waiting for a reply.

I could see that he didn’t leave until I entered the building, why did I tell him about me owing him something, such a stupid girl…whatever, he doesn’t seem so bad.

 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Thanks to my subscribers...please comments...your comments make me want to write more ^^

 

now Y JAEJOONG

Photobucket

 

Photobucket