PARTY TIME

Ice Queen

I was trying to put my dress on, but is was so difficult, I think I gain some weight…after some struggling and a lot of pain my dress fit me almost perfectly, I looked a little fat, but who cares, I love eating. I was putting everything I needed in my purse when the doorbell rang, that must be Rob, but no, it was Kristen.

- Hey Kris, how are you?

- I’m ing dying with this dress, and the shoes, they were made to torture women- see, she is exactly like me.

- hahaha, I know what you mean, but you look beautiful, love the dress.

- Yes, is pretty, isn’t it? And W-O-W, you look gorgeous!

- Thank you, is an old dress

- An old dress?, why would you buy a dress like that?

- To celebrate a birthday…

- A birthday? Whose birthday?

- I don’t remember…hey what are you doing here?

- Rob told me to come here, so we could all go together, he said he was going to pick you up- so we are going the three of us together, I don’t know why but I felt a little disappointed.

- I see, great, he must be here soon.

- does this bother you?

- Why would it bother me? Don’t be stupid.

Rob came to pick us up and we all went together to the party, Kristen was in the back sit I was in front with Rob, I didn’t talk much, I was just staring outside the window.

- don’t think so hard ______, you might end up killing the last neurons you have in there- he said smiling and touching my head.

- So nice…you just drive, I don’t want to die because of you lack of skills to do two things at the same time.

- You wouldn’t believe how skilful I can be- he winked at me, what was that? I had to look away from him. Kristen was busy with her cell phone; I don’t think she heard anything of what we were saying.

When we arrived there Rob helped Kristen and I to get off the car, the three of us walked together through the red carpet, yes, they have a stupid red carpet, so over the top. Once we were inside Rob excused himself and went to talk to some clients and people from the company, Kristen and I were there bored to death.

- Hey! What if get really drunk!- she said all serious

- You are kidding right? We can’t do that, I don’t feel like losing my job today.

- tsss, so boring…

- tsss, so immature, I’m leaving, see you later- I said walking away, I went to a corner and stayed there with a glass of champagne.

- Why so lonely?- o.O I know that voice

- Micky!? What are you doing here?

- Business…that’s why me and Junsu really came.

- Ok, now I feel bad…I thought you have traveled for me

- Well, we accepted this thing for you.

- For me?

- yes, I didn’t expect it would be the same company though, but we knew you were here in New York, so we took the risk and came here- I couldn’t do anything but to hug him.

- Will you be here for a long time?- I asked him.

- Don’t know, I hope so- he smiled at me

- is Junsu here too, and Hanna?

- Yes, they are here, but Junsu is busy doing some things and Hanna is with him

- I see…and since when are you two working together? Junsu left Mr. Kim!? Oh my…what happened?

- no, he didn’t leave him, this is like a sub company from the big Kim company, something Mr. Kim helped us to create, he always says that is good to explore new things.

- ohhh…

- Wait here a little, I need to do something, I’ll back in a minute

- ok…-I saw him walking to Rob, they were talking and then Junsu went to them, where is Hanna…and then another person approached them…it can’t be, I felt my world spinning, what is he doing here, he is working with them also? He was here, all this time?

- Why so pale, you saw a ghost?- Kristen asked me from behind, I jumped a little- relax girl, what happened?

- n…no…nothing…

- are you sure, you look a little pale

- I’m fine, excuse me, I need to go to the restroom.

- ok, I’m going to be with Rob, he wants us to meet with some new clients- I didn’t say anything I just nodded and walked away, inside the restroom I washed my face, lucky me that I don’t like to wear much makeup, I just put some lip gloss and went to where Rob was.

- Well, here you are! I was waiting for you- Rob told me

- Hello- I looked at the guys and bowed.

- You really know how to act with foreigners- Rob said

- Yeah…

- You don’t need to be so polite! We already know each other- Junsu said all exited, Jae was just staring at me

- You know them!?- Kristen asked a little too loud.

- We used to work together- I said looking down.

- That’s great! I knew you were the best for this- Rob said putting his hand on my shoulder, I can feel how these three guys are staring at me, not with very happy faces, I moved a little  from him and just smiled at him- ok, I’ll leave the two of you to do your job here, nice to meet you guys- he walked away.

- He’s making us work?! This is a ing party!- Kristen complained in my ear.

- Behave- I hissed at her and smiled at the guys, they smiled back, except for Jaejoong, he was just staring.

-  Hey, Kristen, right?- Micky asked her, she nodded- why don’t you show me the place, I don’t feel like talking about work.

- Ok…-they left, Junsu has already disappeared, just Jaejoong and me left, this is awkward.

Silence…me looking down, he looking at me and the silence continues.

- I think I’m gonna go, excuse me…- I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm

- Don’t…-he said, almost pleading?- nice dress- he said with a smile, I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks, he can always make me feel like a teenager.

- It’s old…

- I know but it still looks good on you

-  Thank you…you look good too…and your hair…is black now- he smiled and scratched his neck

- Yeah…I needed a change

- Changes are good.

- Sometimes…- he said looking right into my eyes, I was lost in there when I felt him toughing my face, I moved- why?

- You can’t do this here, I’m working, my boss is here

- Yeah your boss wouldn’t be so happy if he sees another man touching you, right?- he sound a little mad

- What do you mean by that?

- are you two together?

- No.

- Then why do you let HIM touch you?

- I don’t know what you mean…if this is about his hand on my shoulder, that is nothing, just something to show his support.

- tsss…you are so naïve.

- Whatever Jaejoong, I don’t have to discuss these things with you.

- You are right, I’m sorry- I smiled at him- why are you smiling?

- You are always saying you’re sorry, is funny- he smiled.

Micky’s POV

- Hey Junsu, come here!- I called him and he came with Hanna, Kristen was with us also- look, I think things are working between them, they are smiling like stupid people.

- What do you mean with things working between them?- Kristen asked me.

- You don’t know?- Junsu said

- know what?

- They used to date, they were pretty serious, but things didn’t work out and she left him and came here, but I can see that they still love each other.

- No way!! She was dating that guy!?

- shhh, don’t talk so loud- people was staring at us

- Sorry…so you want them together again?-

- Yes!- the three of us said at the same time

- What’s _______’s relation with your boss?- Hanna asked Kristen

- mmmh…well, he likes her, I can see that, but she doesn’t feel the same, she just sees him as a friend, I never understood why, he is like the perfect man, so hot, smart, rich, funny…everything a woman wants…now I understand why though…

- that’s good news, this means that ______ and hyung still have a chance to go back together, our plan is going perfect guys!- Junsu said really happy, all of us were happy right now.

Jaejoong is back!!! thank you for your comments, and to all my subscribers, I hope you are still reading this fic and that you're enjoying it. Here some gifs for you ;)

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket