COFFEE TIME

Ice Queen

sorry short chapter, but this one was supposed to be part of chapter 6, but i was kinda tired last night so i forgot to keep writing xD, hope you enjoy this new chapter.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

- What do you want? - I asked him while standing.

- You are really going to invite me? - he looks surprised.

- Yes, why? Am I threatening your manhood or something? - I told him laughing at his question.

- hahaha, not at all, it’s just that I have never been invited by a girl before.

- There’s always a first for everything, right? - I told him with a wink.

- I think…- is he blushing?, oh god, so cute, just like a teenager hahaha.

- So 2 caramel macchiato, I’ll be right back.

 

- How did you end up living and working in Korea, is pretty far from your country- he asked me while sipping his coffee.

- I don’t know, lucky I guess. After I became friend with Micky or Yoochun, as you call him here, I wanted to learn a little about where he comes from, I must admit that is quite different from my country, I don’t think I’ll get used to all the names  you have for everyone depending on your relationship or age, is just too much for me-  I told him with a smile.

- I never thought how strange it must be for foreigners, so I think you will never call me oppa or anything like that uh?

- Never…besides you are not supposed to have like a close relation with the guy to call him oppa?

- ehh…yeah…anyway why did you come here- hahaha he is trying to change the topic?.

- well when I finished high school I returned with my family and study in my country, all that time I wanted to learn Korean better, Micky taught me, but I knew it was not well enough to communicate with him in Korean, so I took lessons there, and then I heard about some scholarships that the Korean embassy was giving so I applied and I got accepted, I came here almost 3 years ago and graduated right before your father hired me…so here I am, stuck in Korea thanks to your father hahaha.

- You are quite smart, aren’t you?

- I supposed…for some things…- I drank some coffee- and what about you, do you like working with your father?

- yeah, now I do…I was raised to do this, so when I was younger I used to be a little bit of a rebel, but with time I found out that I really like the family business and I enjoy my job very much, even if is demanding, but that is part of who I am and what I like.

- I can’t imagine you like a rebel hahaha. I bet the most rebellious thing you did was skip clases or something like that.

- tss look who is talking, you look like a robot, I bet you didn’t even now the word rebel.

- You know nothing about me- I told him looking outside the window with a smile.

- Then let me know you- that I didn’t see it coming.

- Maybe some other time Jaejoong, I think we should go back to the office, I’ve got tons of things to finish.

- You’re right I also got things to do, thanks for the coffee.

 

We walked in silence to the office, not an uncomfortable one, I feel really good with him, I can see that he is a really easy person to be with.

Once I reached my office I said goodbye to him

- Bye Jaejoong, take care and don’t work too hard.

- Thank you, you take care also, I’ll call about the ice cream- and with that said he continued walking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANX TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS, REMEMBER I'M WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS ^^ SO DON'T FORGET TO WRITE AFTER READING.

 

AND OF COURSE, SOME GIFS FOR YOU

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket