RETURN OF THE PAST

Ice Queen

Jae called me a couple of time during the week, but I didn’t answer, I can’t talk with him right now, Micky asked me what happened, he noticed the change in Jae’s personality, he was most of the time working or locked in his room, I just told him I didn’t know, obviously he never believed me, but he let it pass.

Today we are going to have a meeting with the guys, to see the best way to introduce their products into the American market, so I’ll have to see Jaejoong today. I was at the cafeteria of the building waiting for my coffee when I felt someone standing behind me and whisper in my ear.

- Well, hello there- I froze, it can’t be…what is he doing here, couldn’t even look back to see if he it was really him- what? You won’t say hi to me- he walked and sat in front of me, I could feel all the colors of my face going away.

- what are you doing here- I said as calmed as I could…the waiter came with my coffee- thank you- I smiled at her.

- You have the same beautiful smile- he smirked at me

- Why are you here?

- Oh I came to see my cousin, I’m thinking about start working with him

- Yo…your…cousin?

- Yes, the owner of all this, I’m sure you know him, he is your boss after all

- Robert is your cousin?

- How do you think you got this job? I told him to hired you, I told him we were good friends and he agreed to see your CV and luckily for me, he loved it…and he loved you, how can you like to everyone?

- We were never friends…- I said glaring at him

- No? How come we were so…intimate then- he said getting closer to me, I could feel his breath on me

- we weren’t intimate….you ing…- then I saw Micky, Junsu and Jaejoong entering the cafeteria, I saw them staring at me, I must look like hell, because they looked worried about me, Micky walking to where I was, I stood up, they can’t see each other- I’m leaving- I went to the guys said hello and bowed, I was about to continue my way when Jaejoong grabbed my arm.

- What happened?

- Nothing, why?- I smiled at them- I have to go, I need to prepare for our meeting- I left, my world spinning.

 

Micky’s POV

- What was that?- Junsu asked, he looks worried, they have never seen her like this before, I have seen her worst

- I don’t know- I told him, and then I saw him walking toward us, that bastard

- Hey Micky!! Wassup!! How have you been?- he has the nerves to talk to me, to stand in front of me

- What are you doing here?- I hissed at him

-why everyone asks me the same?

- Who is him?- Jaejoong asked me

- oh, they haven’t talked about me?- he said with a smile- we were friend in high school, ____________ and me were very close, for a while, if you know what I mean- he smirked

- shut up you *sshole- I told him, I was about to punch him in the face, but Junsu stopped me

- Not here Yoochun, we have to go.

- stay away from her, I mean it…next time I will kill you- I told him and left, Junsu and Jaejoong following me.

Once we were inside the elevator the guys were staring at me

- What!?- I was mad

- Who was that?- Jaejoong asked me, he was upset also

- Some bastard that used to be in our school.

- were you friends? Why did he say that he and _________ were close?

- he was obsessed with her, I don’t know why, he was like the most popular guy in school, we were so far from that, specially her, you saw her picture, she was a freak hahaha and never paid attention to those people, she didn’t give a sh*t about them, or what they said about her, she was happy, we were happy, but he was always messing with her, telling her things and trying to touch her…we are here- I said going out of the elevator.

- You have to finish this later- Jae told me

- is not my story to tell hyung, this is all I can say to you- we went to the meeting room, everything was already prepared for the meeting, ____________ was sat inside the room, her look lost, like if she wasn’t here- hey princess- she looked up and smiled at me.

- hey guys, you came earlier, the meeting is in 20 more minutes- she said standing up, she hugged me, I know how she feels.

- We need to talk- I whisper to her

- no need…I’m fine, I was surprised, that’s all- she gave me another smile, I can see that is a fake one, Jaejoong and Junsu just staring at us- I’ll be right back- she left the room

Jaejoong’s POV

When she left the room I went after her, I couldn’t find her in the halls, so I decided to go to her office, and there she was, sitting on the sofa with her head in her hands, she looks stressed

- Hey…- I said, she looked up

- you still don’t learn to knock before entering a place- she said with a little smile, I sat beside her and hugged her, to my surprised she didn’t move, she just rested her head on my chest, I’m sure she can hear my heartbeat going crazy.

- What happened with that guy? I have never seen you like that- she just looked up to me and sighed.

- we…we were classmates, no, no classmates, we went to the same school, he is older than me…one time he was insulting Micky, he was always messing with me, calling me names, but I didn’t care, but this time was my friend, Micky was about to punch him when I stopped him and I gave a good punch in his face, his nose bleeding and everyone laughing at him, the most popular guy in school, because some foreign girl hit him- she laughed remembering the scene I guess, I smiled to her- after that he started to harassed me, I knew what I was getting into when I hit him, but I didn’t know it was going to be so bad- she was looking down, I think is difficult for her to talk about this, her eyes filled with tears.

- You don’t have to continue if you don’t want.- I said caressing her face.

- I should have told you this so long ago…but I don’t think this is the time or place to continue; we have a meeting in a couple of minutes- she said standing up and walking to the door, I followed her.

The meeting went out without problems, though it was very long, we presented our project and all the things we wanted to do in here, _________ showed us their plan of action to start our business in here, and it was great, she is really good at what she does, she is doing something totally different to what she used to do at my father’s company, I can see that she really loves what she does, never showing her problems, always smiling and answering all the question.

After the meeting Junsu left to see Hanna, Yoochun returned to the hotel, he was still very angry about what has happened before, __________ returned to her office, I need to talk to her, on my way to where she was I saw the guy from the cafeteria entering her office, I hurried there and when I opened the door I saw him all over her touching her face, she had her eyes closed, but I could see tears running through her face, I went to him and pushed him away, he fell on the floor, she sat on the sofa and started to cry, I went to the guy and grabbed him his collar ready to punch him and suddenly Robert came in.

- What is going on here, Jaejoong?______, what happened?!- He run to her, she moved away.

- Stay away from me- she glared at him.

- What? What happened?

- is he you cousin? You hired me because of HIM?

- Yes, why? Is there a problem with that?

- I have to go- she said taking her purse a running away.

- I don’t want to see you face again- I told the guy and run after her, I was able to enter the same elevator and just hugger her- who the is that guy?! Why was he all over you? Is he you ex boyfriend?- she didn’t answer me, she just kept hugging me, like if she was scared. When we reached the parking floor she walked to her car but I stopped her

- I’ll take you home.

- I need my car

- fine, we’ll go in your car, but I’m driving, you can’t drive like this- she nodded and we both walked to her car, all the time in the car she was staring outside, I didn’t dare to talk to her. When we arrived to her place she went straight to her room.

- are you hungry? I can cook you something- I asked her

- Not really- I couldn’t believe her answer- what!? I’m not a pig you know- I laughed, she smiled back at me- come, I want to show you something- I followed her to her room, she opened her closet and took a box, when she opened I saw a bunch of photos, all from her student years I think.

- After I arrived here I went to visit my parents for a while and I brought this with me, is full of photos of me and my friends.

- You look scary in this one- she was wearing some skinny black jeans with combat boots and a black shirt with the name of a band, red lips, black eyes and purple and black hair.

- That was after a concert, the best concert of my life, I was lucky enough to see KMFDM while I was studying here, there I met my boyfriend. I was fighting with some b*tch because she kept hitting me on my head so she could be on the first row and he was standing beside me, after listening to all the insults we were saying each other he put his arm around me and told her to stop insulting his girl…I was so angry that I just glared at him for touching me, but he just smiled and said ‘you´re welcome’, I didn’t have time to tell him anything because the concert started and I was like crazy singing and jumping…after the concert I was walking home when I heard someone walking behind me, I got scared and started walking faster…

- You shouldn’t walk alone at night- I interrupted her, she just rolled her eyes.

- ANYWAY…the guy run and stand in front of me, I only told him ‘I know karate’ he laughed and said ‘great! Me too, maybe we can practice someday…if you want…or we can go out and have lunch together, I don’t like fighting with girls’…he walked me home and well, with time we became really good friends, he used to pick up after school and we used to go out some times Micky would join us, they became friends also…some time later he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes immediately, the relationship was great, we always go out and had fun.

- If you had a good relation why did you break up?

- Because of Nathan, that’s the name of the guy you saw today. I always used to go to parties with Micky or Mark, that was his name, they never let me go to parties alone, I used to like drinking…a lot and it’s never good for a girl to go around alone while she is drunk…one night there was a party at a friend’s house, I was supposed to go with Micky, Mark was out of town with his parents, but when I arrived there Micky called me telling me it was impossible for him to go, so I stayed there, I was just going to be for a little while, just one drink and then go back home, but that drink was served by Nathan, I don’t know what it had and I started to feel like sh*t, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and when I left the bathroom someone grabbed my arm and took me to a room…I tried to fight him, but he was so strong I was feeling so bad…and you can imagine what happened there- she was starting to cry, I didn’t know what to say…what happened to her, that guy did that to her, and there he was today, so close to do the same- a couple of months later I found out I was pregnant…the first person I told was Micky and then Mark…he never believed me I begged him to believe my words, that I didn’t cheat on him…I never heard of him again…Micky got into a huge fight with Nathan, his family didn’t like that and after finishing the school year they decided to return to Korea…the family I was staying with realized what was happening with me and made me do an abortion, I didn’t want to, it wasn’t the baby’s fault, but there was nothing I could do…and that’s what happened, sorry for not telling you earlier…- I hugged her and kissed her head.

- Don’t be sorry…there’s nothing to be sorry about…I should be the one to be sorry- she stared at me

- Why?

- I did the same that Mark…I didn’t listen nor believe in you, even though you are the best person I have met, I betrayed you.

- don’t worry…like I said, is all in the past, is time to move on Jaejoong- she said smiling at me, couldn’t stop myself and kissed her, I have dreamed about kissing her again so many times, she was kissing me back…I didn’t want to end the kiss, but both of us were running out of air, she was blushing and looked down, I made her look at me and kissed her again, this time rougher and one thing lead to another…and I was finally with her again…

 

You finally know what happened to her eccho2106, ivylicious18chocoberrymintz,trxc_cassie thank you for your comments, I hope you are not getting bored with this fic, here some gifs for you.

Remembering DBSK =(

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket