Haggin Out

Ice Queen

 

Once I was on the bus I took off my shoes and put my favorites trainers a pair of pink conversers, it felt so good. Thirty minutes later I arrived to a pub, we my friends we always meet here almost every Friday after work. Just when I entered and my friends saw me they started screaming and making fun of my look, I have to admit that I looked a little funny wearing formal clothe and converse, but that just how I am.

- Shut it you freaks!!- I shout back and went to sit with them, just when I was sitting I saw Siwon by the bar, so I had to scream to him and ask him for a beer.

- You come for your beer you lazy girl- Siwon screamed back, so I had to put my cutest face and said to him.

- Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase hun, my feet hurt like hell- and obviously he came with 2 beers. After 30 minutes of talking and laughing I saw my best friend arriving

- HANNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!- I screamed and started to move my arms like crazy, no, I wasn’t drunk, I’m always like that with my friends.

While on the other side of the pub

- Hey Jae isn’t that girl over there ______?

- Uh? She looks like her, but I don’t think so, for what I saw today she would never act like.

- Look she is standing, she is ever wearing the same clothe, I think is her Jae, hahaha she is wearing trainers, I heard her complaining about her feet at the office, she looks funny…wow she even runs to greet her friend…maybe she is not so bad after all

- Mmm yeah…oh I don’t think she is running to greet her friend- Jae told Junsu after looking at her angry face.

- Hanna why are SO LATE!!! You were supposed to be here like an hour ago to celebrate MY new job…you are such a lazy friend.

- ______ I´m so so so so so sorry, is just that I had so much work to do…but I got you a present!- and with that my eyes light up and I gave her a huge hug.

We spent all night having fun and before leaving I needed to go to the restroom, Hanne came with me, and just when I was near the restroom I saw Junsu and Jaejoong, I really tried to ignore them, but Jaejoong stood up to greet me.

- Hey _____, how are you?- he asked me a little too excited, was he drunk?

- Uhmm Mr. Kim, I’m fine thank you and you? – I asked back looking at Hanna.

- I’m ok, but a little sad because you rejected our invitation, your friend could have joined us, you know?

- I don’t think so, I already told Mr. Junsu my opinion about that, now excuse me, my friend is waiting for me, have a nice weekend. And after that I just left without waiting for a reply from the.

- so scary…- Junsu told Jaejoong…but he never got an answer.

 

- _______ god they are H-O-T …shy didn’t you introduce me…you are the worst friend ever- Hanna told me looking quiet upset

- Stop being so annoying – I told her leaving the restroom- Lets go home I’m tired.

After taking a taxi and arriving home I went straight to be and fell asleep immediately.