SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Ice Queen

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…there he was, Jaejoong kissing Tiffany….hahah kidding! …now the new chapter begins.

 

The whole place was full of candles forming a path and in the middle a heart made of candles, in the middle if it a table set for two, the background music came suddenly…I felt tears starting to form in my eyes, nobody has done something like that for me, out of nowhere Jae appeared behind me and hugged me.

- Do you like it?- he said kissing my neck.

- No…

- Uh?

- I love it, thank you- I turned and kissed him on the lips- but why?

- Why? You don’t know what date is today?

- Not really…

- aish jagiya, always forgetting things.

- can you just tell me please?

- mmm…wait here- he run to his room, I think, a couple of minutes later he returned with a small box- Happy Anniversary ________- he told me with a kiss, so soft, and opened the box, inside there were two rings- here give me your hand, why are you looking at me like that?- my face was…I don’t know, why is he giving me a ring?- these are couple rings, now give me your hand- he took my hand and put the ring in my fourth finger- this represents all the love I feel for you, that I will always be by your side loving you and supporting you, no matter what- now I was crying- hey don’t cry- he cleaned my face with his thumb- now your turn, here- he gave his ring.

- I don’t have to say anything, do I?

- hahaha, no.

- Good- I looked into his eyes and I told him- I love you- while putting his ring and I kissed him.

- I love you too, you have no idea how much…come, let’s eat- he took my hand and guide through the little path to the table, he moved the chair for me, so I could sit, then he went to sit in front of me- hope you’ll like it, I made everything myself.

- I’m pretty sure I’m gonna love it, your cooking skills are amazing, is really sad to eat my food or Hanna’s after eating yours.

- hahahha…you’re not so bad babe.

- Yes, I am…you can say it, I won’t be hurt.

- Ok, you can improve a little, I’ll help you.

The first course was delicious, after that he stood up and picked up the plates, I wanted to help him, but he insisted that I should stay there, some minutes later he returned with dessert, chocolate cake, my favorite.

- You made this too?

- Of course!

- Liar…I can recognize this cake anywhere, is from my favorite cake shop.

- I had to try.

We keep eating, while talking and laughing, when we finished he took my hand and a guide to the center of the room and we started to dance.

- Jae I feel ridiculous.

- Just enjoy the moment jagiya- he said, putting his hand on my waist.

- ok…- I laid my head on his chest, I could feel is heartbeat, I think it was as fast as mine, even though we have been together for 6 months, we have never been this close or intimate, all the things I’m feeling make me remember my teenage years, my heart skipping a beat, butterflies in my stomach, he makes me feel all those things again and I am thankful for that.

- What are you thinking?- he asked me resting his head on mine.

- In how you make me feel.

- is it good?

- The best- I said looking up to him.

- you make me feel the same way- and he kissed me so passionately, like never before, I could feel my cheeks turning red and the heat in my body increasing, when we finished the kiss he took my hand and lead me to his bedroom….and well I think you can imagine what happened.

 

A really short chapter I know, but I thinkg it was a sweet one...hope you enoyed it...

The dramma is comming soon ladies...it wouldnt be a nice fic without the drama, right?

I won't kill you today with gifs...or maybe yes?

jaejoong193.gif

cutejjqz0.gif

Provocador18.gif

jaejoong58.gif