HAPPY DAY

Ice Queen

I woke up in the next morning and I felt a pair of arms hugging me, all the memories of what happened some hours ago came back to me, I started to smile, it’s been so long since I felt so calm…and…happy…I feel safe in his arms, I moved a little and I felt his hug tightening.

- Are you awake?- he asked me, I nodded- how are you?

- I’m…good and you- I was still giving him my back.

- Never been better- he said kissing my head, I turned to look at him, he was smiling and smiled back to him- I always dreamed about being like this with you again- he kissed my cheek, I just stared at him- what happens?

- uhmm…I’m hungry- I said blushing, he laughed so hard- yah! Don’t laugh.

- You are always hungry…are you sure you don’t have a problem?

 - I’m perfectly fine- I said setting me free from his hug and searched the room for my pajama to go to the kitchen, he stayed there watching me, I went to the kitchen and started looking for something to eat…some minutes later I returned with a bar of chocolate and a glass of juice and went to bed again, he looked at me with puppy eyes- what?

- aren’t you going to give me?

- No…you are normal, you shouldn’t be hungry.

- pleeeeaaaase!!!- he was pouting, I can’t say no to that, so I gave him a little, but he didn’t received it- what now!?

- Feed me- he opened his mouth.

- You’ve got to be kidding me…how old are you? Five?

- If I say yes would you feed me?

- You are so annoying- I said putting a piece of chocolate into his mouth, he smiled and ate it happily.

- We should stay in bed all day.

- Uh?

- I like being like this- he said putting his head on my stomach, I started to play with his hair- can we stay like this today?

- Sure…I have nothing better to do- I said while watching television. After an hour of watching TV I stood up from bed.

- Where are you going?

- To take a shower- I said grabbing some clothes for my closet

- But we were supposed to stay in bed, why are you looking for clothes?

- I’m looking for another pajama Jaejoong, relax

- Why do you need one?- he smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom- can I go with you!?

- NO!- I closed the door and locked it.

Almost an hour later I came out, I really needed a shower.

- You should shower too…you smell- he started to blush, so cute

- Really?- he started sniffing his armpits- I don’t smell!

- Whatever…go and shower Jaejoong, I’ll make lunch

- can you cook?

- Of course

- What are you going to cook?

- Lasagna…

- And how do you prepare lasagna?

- you take a box from the fridge, open the box, put what’s inside the box into the oven and 45 minutes later you have lasagna- I said really proud.

- I’m not going to eat precooked food.

- That’s all I have…take or leave it.

- You have been living alone for a year and you still can’t cook?

- Stop talking about my cooking skills and go to the bathroom- I said living the room.

- What cooking skills? We can’t talk about something you DON’T have!!!- He yelled at me from the room, I could hear him laughing at me.

- Just go and shower already!!!

- FINE!!!! AND DON’T YOU DARE TO COOK!!!

- FINE!!! YOU COOK THEN!!!- I said and sat on the sofa and turn on the TV, some minute later Jaejoong came from the room wearing one of my sweatpants and drying his hair with a towel.

- What the Jaejoong, why are you wearing that?

- I needed to wear something

- I have those same pants in black you know, there was no need to chose the purple ones

- These were the first I found…- he said like nothing and went to the kitchen

- You are so weird.

- At least I can cook.

- Yes, because you are a girl…- I said to myself. I walked to the kitchen- what are you going to cook?

- Mmm…you don’t have many things in here to prepare a decent meal…so, I don’t know, I’ll see, you go outside.

- What!? I can’t be in my own kitchen?

- No

While watching a movie in the living room I started to feel the smell from the kitchen and I must admit that it smells really good, he is an excellent cook.

- Jae I’m hungry!!!

- it’s almost ready- a couple of minutes later he came from the kitchen with two plate full of vegetables and meat, where did he find those vegetables, I don’t remember having those- why are you looking at me like that?- he said putting the food on the table, I stood up and walked to sit in front of him

- Where did you find all that food?

- You are kidding right? You don’t know the food you have in your own kitchen?- he was looking at me like if I was a freak.

- I don’t spend a lot of time in here, so no, I don’t know.

- And you say I’m weird…

- well, at least I don’t dress like a girl- I said while eating, god this tastes so good, I have forgotten how good he can cook.

- You used to dress like a boy…how is it?

- I didn’t dress like a boy, I had my own style…it’s great, how can you cook so well?

- A very special style…good to know you like it- he said smiling at me, I smiled back.

- Whatever…shut up, I want to enjoy the food and your voice is annoying- he laughed.

- You are as sweet as ever- I rolled my eyes and kept eating

- I’m done, I’m going to bed, you do the dishes- I said standing and walking to my bedroom

- What!? NO! I cooked, you do the dishes!

- forget it; I don’t do anything at weekends.

- I won’t do them- he said entering my room and coming to bed with me.

- Fine, I don’t care

- How have you being able to survive by yourself?- he said while moving me so my head was on his chest.

- Lucky?- I answered him looking up to him with a smile.

- You must be the luckiest woman on earth then.

- Yah! I’m not so bad!

- Yes, you are…but don’t worry, I’m here now

- Whatever.

We spent the whole day in bed talking, watching TV and doing other things. At night we fell asleep in each other arms again, this feels good.

 

Boring chapter, I'm sorry...thank you girls for your comments =)

Here some gifs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket