MOVING FORWARD

Ice Queen

Once we arrived to Mirotics we immediately saw the guys, Junsu was with Hanna and Micky with some girl, is he dating someone?

- ________ I’m so happy you came- Hanna told me with a hug

- Hanna can’t breathe...

- Sorry

- Hi princess, I’m happy to know that you two are ok again.

- We are working on it…

- Uh? I thought you had forgiven me already- Jae told me with puppy eyes.

- I’m not THAT easy Jaejoong. You’ll have to work harder to win all my forgiveness.

- I’ll do whatever you want jagiya.

- Whatever…hi…I’m _______- I ignored his comment, I want to torture him for a while, and I really want to know who this girl is.

- Hello, I’m Eun Mi, nice to meet you

- Nice to meet you too- we shook hands

- She works with me; she is new so I offered myself to take her out.

- I see – I told him with a smirk, I know him too well to see that he likes her- where is Junsu?

- He went to get some drinks.

- Hey hyung! _________! I’m so happy you are here together! Eventhough this stupid man doesn’t know how to do thing right, he is really in love with you

-yah!- Jae hit him in his arm, but then added-I’m happy too…I DO love you- I just rolled my eyes.

We spent the rest of the night laughing and talking about everything, I can see that Micky is really into this girl, I hope she is nice, he always ends up with his heart broken, while I was talking with Hanna I saw a familiar face, you’ve got to be ing kidding me! Tiffany!

- oppa!!! Oh my god, we always find each other! Destiny must want us together, don’t you think?

- No…

- You are so mean oppa! I missed you today, why didn’t you go to my parent’s mansion?

- I had more important things to do?

- What can be more important than see me? – I’m about to explode thanks to this girl.

- I had to visit my girlfriend- finally ¬¬

- gi…g…girlfriend?! Who?

- ________- I think you have seen her before, she works with me.

- Since when oppa?-

 - 3 months…now if you excuse us, we are busy, you can leave

- Bye bye- Hanna told her with a huge smile on her face

And she just left without saying anything.

- Finally you’ve got the guts to say something to her hyung- Micky told him

- Shut it!- Jaejoong answered him with a not very happy face- are you ok jagiya?

- Yeah…why?

- I know that is not very pleasant for you to see her.

- tsss, is not because of her per se, is because of the things you do with her! But whatever… like Micky said you finally became a man- I told him with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fly home was quiet, Jae slept most of the time, I was too excited to sleep, once we arrived to the airport we took a taxi and went to the hotel where Jae was going to stay, he wanted me to stay with him, but I prefer to be with my family, luckily he understood. After everything was settled a car was waiting for us, and Jae drove to my house, when my mum opened the door she couldn’t believe what she was seeing, I was there, in front of her, but the thing she was more interested in was the man standing next to me, I’ve got to thank god that they don’t speak the same language, or it would have been to most embarrassing moment of my life, but probably he figured everything out thanks to my face, because he was smiling all the time, with the minutes passing I told my mum that I was tired and I wanted to enter the house and she finally realized that we were still standing at the door. My dad was working, so he wasn’t at home.

The three of us sat in the living room drinking coke and talking, more like my mum questioning me about Jaejoong, I had to be the translator, I couldn’t bother about that, because it was going to be like this all the time I was here.

Some hours later my dad arrived home and he was in shock when he saw me, he just hugged me and was almost crying, he didn’t even realized about Jae standing next to my mum, but once he saw him he just raised one eyebrow to me, I told him he works with me and that is my boyfriend and insisted in coming to know my family. During the evening Jae excused himself saying that he was tired and needed to rest, so he left to the hotel.

Christmas was amazing, we had a wonderful dinner with everyone at my house, my parents, my grandmother, my brother with his wife, my nephew, Jae and me, even though he doesn’t speak the same language that my family I could see they get along well, he helped my mum in the kitchen, which made her comment that he was the best choice for a boyfriend for me, because I couldn’t prepare even a salad without burning it. Everyone laughed at that, seeing that Jae told me to translate for him and he laughed even harder after I told him and said that it was true, that he was trying to teach me how to cook, but that I was a horrible at it, that if I ever live alone I would die of starvation…so yeah, everyone loved making fun of me. New Year was almost the same, familiar dinner, but we decided to go to a restaurant, we didn’t want to do the dishes this time.

During this two weeks with my family I could see how easy it was for Jaejoong to get along with them, even without talking they could understand each other perfectly, we also got a lot closer, I showed him many places and enjoyed a lot our stay in here, which made even sadder the fact that I had to leave again, I think I had never cried so much, I have no idea when I will see them again, I hope it won’t take another 3 years, but I can’t be 100% sure neither.

- Are you ok jagiya?- Jae asked me when we sat on our seat inside the plane.

- Yeah…is just that I’m gonna miss them, that’s all

- You can always come back, you know that

- I don’t think is that easy, I have my job now, I can’t just ask for holidays every time I miss them

- You can tell them to visit you

- Too expensive Jae…my parents aren’t rich and I don’t have enough money

- I can help you

- don’t be silly…but thank you though.

- I’m not being silly…I could see how much you love your family and how much they love you, is too unfair for you not being able to be with them when you need them.

- I’m used to it, don’t worry about me.

- I can’t not worry about you.

- I know, but its ok, really… I’ve always been alone.

- aish, you are not alone, you got me, ok?

- Ok…now let me sleep, I’m tired

- Fine, sleep- he kissed on my forehead and some minutes later I was in dreamland.

 

**********************************************><********************************************************

Ok don't hate me but today I DO feel like killing you with some gifs xD

hope you enjoyed the new chapter, remember to comment...oh and once again, thanks to my susbcribers ^^

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket