HATING

Ice Queen

Today was Monday and I had to go to work, I was feeling like sh*t, but I can’t miss another day of work. It was 6.30, I haven’t slept a lot this last two days, so the headache is back, I got up, took a shower, had a small breakfast and walked to work. On my way to the office I could see that Jaejoong was already there, discussing some things with Junsu, if Junsu is here, then Hanna is also back, how come I didn’t hear her? Well, I didn’t leave my room during all weekend; probably I didn’t listen when she arrived.

Once I entered my office I saw a tower of paper waiting for me to see, this is going to be a long day, I told my secretary to not let ANYBODY bother me, I don’t want to stay till too late today. The day went by so slowly, but finally it was lunch time, I took my bag and went outside, where can I have lunch today? On my way to the elevator I saw Jaejoong leaving his office, probably to have lunch too, I think he was about to talk to me because he tried to move closer to me, but I just walked past him without looking at him, I really don’t want to see his face, I’m disappointed, I wasn’t even wearing my ring, I entered the elevator and pushed the button so the door would close fast. At the end I decided to go to a small restaurant near the office, it was located in an alley, almost nobody goes there. I ate without tasting the food, I still feel like a zombie, no emotions running through my body, I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t listen my cell phone rang, when I realized about it, I had 3 missed calls, all from him, he was calling again, should I answer? I don’t want to talk with him, so I just let the phone rang, then a text message.

‘We need to talk’

I think is time to face him, and see if he will listen to what I have to say, 45 minutes later I returned to the office, when I entered he was there.

- You shouldn’t enter an office that is not yours without permission- I told him, while sitting and putting my bag on top of the desk.

- You didn’t answer my calls- he said looking right in my eyes, I had to look down.

- I was having lunch, I don’t like being bother while I’m eating- I was pretending to be busy looking some papers- what is it that you want? I am busy.

- You are not wearing you ring…

- Why should I?

- I gave it to you.

- You gave it to me as a representation of the love, trust and support that you would give me, no matter what, remember that? You broke that promise; I don’t need to wear a lie.

- I…

- What do you want- I cut him, I can’t continue with this, I can feel the tear getting closer.

- You are the one that lied to me

- no, I didn’t…I know I made a mistake by not telling you, but it happened so long ago, I don’t think it’s important, it didn’t change what I felt for you. Anyway, now it’s clear in whom you trust.

- I trust YOU, that’s why I’m here.

- you are here to listen to me now, not when I needed you to listen to me and support me, you don’t deserve my explanations, you lost that privileged, I’m sorry Mr. Kim, but I have nothing to say to you.

- Mr. Kim?! Now I’m Mr. Kim again! After all we have been through?!

- I think I made myself clear, I am busy, can you leave please.

- No

- aish!- I was getting angry, I stood up and stand next to where he was sat, he stood also- this, the thing we had is over, I don’t want to have problems, I need to be at peace, and with you that’s impossible, there will always be her, ruining everything, I’m not willing to live like that, I’m sorry Jaejoong, but I need time for myself.

- you can’t do that, I thought all weekend, and I want to be with you, I don’t care what you did in the past, I forgive you, for everything

- You forgive me? You ing forgive me!? For what?! You don’t even know what happened!

- Then tell me!!!

- If I tell you, that won’t change anything between us, I am the one who doesn’t want to be in this relationship anymore.

- Is that what you really want?- he said looking into my eyes, I can see that he is about to cry, me too, so I had to look away.

- Yes- I couldn’t look at him

- Look at me when you tell me that- he said shaking me, I had to look at him.

- Yes, this what I really want, I’m tired, I’m disappointed and angry, I don’t want to be with you anymore.

He let go of me and walked away, without saying anything, I can feel all the emotions that were locked during these past two days coming to me, I thing I was going to have an emotional breakdown, but I can’t let that happen, I’m at work, maybe later, when I’m in my house. I didn’t leave my office until it was time to go home, one again I blocked all my emotions, this can’t affect my work, when I was leaving the building my cell phone rang.

- Yeah, hey Micky

- Hi princess, how are you?

- Great and you?

- I’m fine…you don’t sound great, what happened.

- Nothing- I faked a little laugh

- Where are you?

- At the office, why?

- Wait for me there, I need to see you.

- But I’m already leaving; I don’t want to wait for you.

- Just wait, I’m already there- he hang up.

I really don’t want to go out, I just want to go home, I’m so tired, and my head is killing me, but like he said he was already here.

- Get in- he said from the car and I did what he said- you look like sh*t

- thanks…

- What happened?

- Nothing

- I already talked with hyung- he never left his eyes from the road

- Then why are you asking me?

- Why didn’t you tell him everything?

- Why didn’t you?

- is not my story to tell

- I know, I tried that day, but he just left, he walked away from me, he believed her.

- Why you didn’t tell him before?

- I don’t know, I made a huge mistake Micky, I know, I knew Tiffany knew about it, but in all that time we barely see each other, there was never a moment to tell him…I ed it up, I know- I said biting my lips, I was about to cry. He parked in a park and hugged me, I couldn’t stop the tears that were threaten me to fall since three days ago.

- Hey, don’t worry, everything is going to be ok.

- No, it won’t…I broke up with him today.

- I know, that’s when he called me, he also know that he made a mistake by not listening to you when he should, and that he deserves this, but he still loves you.

- I don’t want to be with him anymore- I said looking up to his eyes.

- What?! How can you say that? You love him, he loves you…

- I’m leaving…I think it was a good thing for this to happen, they offered me another job, the payment is better and I will be able to work directly with costumers, which is what I like. I thought about rejecting the offer at the beginning, but now, is perfect.

- will you still be living here in Korea?

- No, you knew that my plan was never to stay in here for good,

- , I know, does Jae know?

- Of course not.

- will you tell him?

- Why should I?

- Ok, now you’re acting really stupid ___________, he deserves to know, stop hiding things from him.

- Fine…

New chapter for you, @ivylicious18 I am really considering illing her LOL, dont get angry with Jae, he is just a man, we cant ask for more hahahha...everyone are making mistake after mistake, but I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket