CHRISTMAS

Ice Queen

Tomorrow is Christmas, the guys were the ones in charge of the food, so they went to the supermarket to buy everything that they will need and Hanna and I went to the shopping mall, to buy things to decorate my house and also some presents for the guys. I know that is a little late to decorate the place, but I’m not very fond of these types of holidays and I haven’t got time to do anything, this time of the year we have more work than in any other time. Robert gave us the day off though, I don’t know why, but that’s nice of him, he knows that everything was ready, so there was no need to work today, and tomorrow is Saturday, so obviously we wouldn’t work.

- Hanna what are you going to buy to Junsu?- I asked her while driving to the mall

- I have no idea, maybe something related with football…

- Oh yeah, he loves that.

- And what about you, what are you going to buy?

- No idea, this is why I hate Christmas, I at buying presents, what can I buy him?

- I don’t know, maybe you can call Yoochun to ask him?

- No…I will find something…

We spent the whole day walking around this horrible place, so crowded, how can be so many people in one place at the same time? We had lunch at McDonalds, I really missed junk food, it’s been a while since I last ate here…after I don’t know how many hours we finally found all the presents we needed, I already had bought the things for my family and sent it weeks ago to them, so they have probably already arrive.

I took Hanna to the place she was renting with the guys, they got tired of living in a hotel, they needed more privacy, I went home immediately, when I arrived all the lights were off, isn’t Jae in here? Maybe he is sleeping, I turn the lights on and headed to my room, to hide the presents, Jaejoong wasn’t there neither, that’s weird, did he tell me he was staying with the guys today? I don’t remember…whatever, I need a shower, after showering I went straight to bed and fall sleep within minutes.

I don’t know what time it was when I felt someone getting in bed next to me

- Jaejoong?

- did I wake you? I’m sorry, go back to sleep- he kissed my head and hugged me.

- Where were you? I thought you were staying with the guys today

- No, I had to go to check some things in our new office, sleep

- Oh…stop telling me to sleep, what time is it?

- Almost 3 am, why?

- Mmm…nothing- I said sitting

- What happens? Don’t tell me…- I just smiled at him and made some puppy eyes- but jagiya…didn’t you eat anything before going to sleep.

- No, there was nothing to eat

- The fridge is full of food.

- There was nothing I wanted to eat at that time.

- And what do you want to eat now?- he said caressing my back with his hand

- Mmm…I don’t know yet…I’m craving for…I don’t know- I pouted

- You are craving for things now? What are you, a pregnant woman?

- Tsss…you sleep…I’ll see what to do

- Don’t get angry jagiya- he got closer to me and put his head on my legs, I kissed his head

- I’m not angry, I’m hungry hhahaha

- With you is the same thing

- Yah! I’ll be right back- I said standing and putting a jacket on my pajama and a pair of boots

- Where are you going, you look like a crazy lady dress like that- he was laughing at me

- I’m going out to find food.

- What?! You can’t go at this time and alone

- Don’t worry about me, is not the first time, sleep- I kissed him and left to find food. Thirty minutes I came back with a bag of chips and went to the living room to watch a movie, I have always had these cravings, after I finished all the chips I went to bed, Jaejoong was soundly sleep, I got close to him and immediately he moved so I could put my head on his chest, he kissed my head, asked if I was ok, I said yes and he fell asleep again.

The next day was a nightmare, the guys came so early and I had fallen asleep so late, Jaejoong told me to stay in bed longer, but I didn’t want to leave Hanna alone outside, he told me to stay in bed and Hanna could rest with me, because she was also really tired. When Hanna came she lie on my bed and we both fell asleep again. I like sleeping, but I have been so tired lately, I think is all the work I’ve had this last month, I don’t know for how long I slept, but when I woke up Hanna wasn’t here anymore, I went to the bathroom to have a shower and then went outside

- Finally!!!- Micky said when he saw me coming to where they were.

- What time is it?

- 2.30

- 2.30!!! Why nobody woke me up?

- You looked so happy sleeping that nobody dared to wake you up.

We had lunch and the day past so fast that I didn’t realized that it was already 8 pm, so I decided to connect to talk with my family through Skype, I spent almost an hour there wishing them a happy Christmas and all those things, I really miss them, maybe I’ll take some time to visit them or I could tell them to come here.

The guys prepared turkey and a lot of things more, the food was so good, after dinner we went to the living room to drink some wine and talk.

- Hey Micky when Eun Mi coming to visit?- I asked him

- Probably next week, she wanted to be with her family a week and then she will come and spend New Year with us.

- That’s great! It’s been so long since I last saw her, how is she?

- She is very good, she always asks about you.

We kept talking and it was midnight when I told them that we should open our presents.

- Why now? Aren’t we supposed to open them tomorrow morning?- Junsu asked me

- I know, but where I live we open our presents at midnight, so let’s do it like that.

- I agree with that, I want to see what you bought for me- Jae said.

We opened our present and we were all happy with what we got (right now I have no imagination to think about the presents, sorry), we stayed up talking till almost 5 am, and we were all yawning so we decided to go to bed.

When Jaejoong and I were in my bedroom he hugged from behind and told in my ear

- I’ve got another present for you.

- Really?- I turned and hugged him back- what is it?

- sit and close your eyes.

- Uh? Ok…- I was with my eyes close but I could hear him searching the drawer of the night table. Then I felt him kneeling in front of me- can I open my eyes now?

- no, give me your hand- I did what he said, I felt him putting a ring in my fourth finger- open your eyes- when I did it I looked at my hand and saw my old couple ring.

- Where did you find it? I thought I’ve lost it…

- I returned to your old house one day and Hanna let me be in your room for a while, I found it under your bed…

- Oh…why are you giving me this again?

- what a stupid question to ask jagiya…you are my couple and this time I will be by your side, no matter what, you are the only person I can’t live with, when you are not by my side I’m unable to do anything properly, even breathe is hard without you…I know you don’t like when I say sorry to you, but please forgive me for all the bad things I made you feel, I will never be the cause of your pain, I love you and I will always be by your side- he said kissing my hand, I was about to cry- don’t cry, smile…and put this ring in my finger now- I took the ring and put it in his finger.

- uhmmm- I bite my lip- I know I can be a pain in the *ss sometimes- He laughed

- No you’re…- I put my finger on his lips to make him stop talking.

- so I thank you for put up with my horrible personality and mood changes, you also are the person that I treasure the most right now, if we had difficulties in the past let’s just forget about them now and look forward to the future we are creating now, I know your feelings for me are real and I will also be there for you no matter what…- I said cupping his face with my hand and kissing him, I could feel his smile, then we continued Christmas in our bed.

LAST UPDATE OF THE DAY...OR NIGHT...HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT...REMEMBER TO COMMENT AFTER READING. I THINK THAT THIS STORY WILL COME TO AN END SOON, I'M NOT SURE THOUGH...I'M HAVING OTHER IDEAS, BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU, SHOULD I FINISH SOON OR HAD SOME MORE DRAMA AND START A SEQUEL LATER ON?... I DONT KNOW...

ANYWAY, HERE GIFS FOR YOU, JAE'S TONGUE...I JUST READ HIS INTERVIEW IN ELLE MAGAZINE AND HE KNOWS HIS LIPS KILL US...SO HE PLAYS WITH HIS TONGUE ON PURPOSE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket