A DATE?

Ice Queen

The next day I woke up so late, I was so tired, I returned home around 4 am, I spent the rest of the night with Jaejoong and the guys, even though they were always leaving for long periods, I think that they wanted to leave Jaejoong and I alone. I stayed in bed thinking about the previous night, Jae…he looks different, I lost some weight…and his hair, but black looks good on him, but he is still the same guy I met in Korea, so polite and sweet, I can’t help but smile when I think about him…what would have been of us if I hadn’t left…who knows, I shouldn’t think about that, it makes me regret all my decisions, I decided to forget about that and go to take a shower, after I finished showering I checked my cell phone, just in case, 5 missed calls, number unknown, I was going to call back when it started to ring.

- Hello?

- ________?

- Yes, who is this?

- You already forgot my voice…is me Jaejoong.

- Oh, Jaejoong…how did get my number?

- I asked Hanna.

- I see…

- are you busy today?

- is Sunday…

- are you?

- No.

- Would you like to go out?- he sound so nervous, I was a little nervous myself

- Uhmm…sure…

- give me your address, I’ll pick you up

- You don’t have to, we can meet somewhere.

- Oh…ok…- he sounds disappointed- where do you want to meet then?

- mmm…hey what if I pick you up, I can give you a tour around the city?

- That sounds great!

- Good, where are you staying?

- At the Ritz Carlton.

- Ok…I’ll be there around 2 pm…see you, bye

- Bye.

Am I having a date with Jaejoong? I just laughed at my stupid question, of course not, I’m just showing him the city, crap is already 12, I need to get ready.

Jaejoong’s POV

God my heartbeat is so fast, I never thought I would feel this way, well I am feeling like this again just because is her, she is the only one that can make my heart beat like crazy.

- What’s with that stupid smile Jaejoong?- Yoochun asked me.

- Uh? Smile?...nothing- I don’t want them to know.

- Ok…hey we are going to __________’s place, do you want to go?

- No, I have things to do…I need to change, see you later- I went to the bathroom to take a shower and prepared for our date. When I left my room to wait for ____________, the guys weren’t here; did they go to her house? Sh*t, maybe she won’t be able to come. I should call her and tell her about the guys’ plans. She isn’t answering…finally

- Yeah?

- Where are you?

- Jae? I’m in my car, why? Are going to cancel?

- NO!

- aish, so loud! I need my hearing you know- I could only laughed

- Sorry…is that the guys told they were going to your house to see you and they aren’t here anymore, so I thought they were with you already.

- Why didn’t you tell them I was going out with you?

- I don’t know…

- Fine, don’t worry, they’ll call later, I’m already here.

- Ok, I’ll go down now, see you- I finished the call and ran to meet her, and there she was waiting for me outside the car, I smile at her and she smiled back.

- Hi…- I don’t know if I should kissed in the cheek or just bow

- Hi!- come, we’ve got lot of places to see, she got in the car and I went to the other side, she was driving- are you hungry?

- A little and you.

- I’m starving…let’s go to eat first- I laughed a little- why are you laughing?

- You are always hungry…

- Tsss…I enjoy eating…not like you, why are so skinny?

- I don’t have enough time to eat?- I said looking down

- how can you not…- she looked at me with angry eyes, then she just sigh- whatever…you should take care of your health though..- She continued looking at the road.

Some minutes later we arrived to a small restaurant, the ones that she likes, nothing elegant, the food was incredible, it was an Italian restaurant, she always find the best places to eat. After that we went to some famous places in New York ( I don’t know New York so if you know it imagine those places xD). We walked so much that by evening we were really tired, so we decided to lay on the grass in central park, we were quiet for a long time, I could see she was tired. I couldn’t stop looking at her, her hair is longer and darker, her skin paler, she looks beautiful

- Stop staring at me- she said looking straight and smoking from her cigarette, one bad habit she hasn’t left.

- You should stop smoking, is not good for your health.

- tsss, look who’s talking- she was right, I also smoke.

- I’m just trying to take care of you.

- I don’t need to been taken care of- she said looking at me, so serious.

- I know…- I looked down, I know she doesn’t need me, she never did- I’m sorry- she looked at me again and raised an eyebrow, I gave her a little smile.

- For what now?

- For everything…

-…

- I’m really sorry…it was my fault… everything.

- I don’t understand what you’re talking about- she looked away

- I didn’t listen to you, I wasn’t for you when you needed me, I was selfish and believed what Tiffany said without waiting for you side of the story- I could see the pain in her eyes. She dint say anything, I took her hand, I could feel her body getting tense.

- I don’t want to talk about it…it’s already in the past- she said releasing her hand from mine- we should go back, is getting late, I have to work tomorrow- she said standing up, I followed her.

The ride back was silent, I didn’t know what to say anymore and I could see she was on her own world now, maybe thinking about the past, I made her sad again…is this the only thing I can give her, pain?

- We are here.- she didn’t look at me

- Thank you, I had fun…I hope we can do this again- I was waiting for her to look at me, and finally she did.

- Sure…- she smiled, it was a sad smile- take care, bye- that was my order to leave the car

- bye- I got off the car and I saw her going immediately. I returned to my room, it didn’t work out like I wanted.

 

Was a good chapter? I hope so...I'll probably update again later, it all depends of my imagination LOL.

Here some gifs...specially for eccho2106, ivylicious18, ghinaasari, chocoberrymintz,trxc_cassie, penpen09 and all those that comment, silent readers...for you too...but the best ones are for the ones that comment LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket