THE NEXT DAY

Ice Queen

1 new message: ‘did you arrive safe?’ I had just arrived to my place when I got Jae’s message, right now I’m a little…no, not a little…very upset, all this time he has been so persistent about his feeling for me, and now he is just kissing some other girl? I was so confused that I decided to take the bus home and walk a little; I thought that I would feel better, but no…I still feel the same. My phone rang, 1 new message:’ are you ok?’ I don’t feel like answer him; this is why I find such a waste of time making friends at work, always some complication appears, I think is better if everything goes back to normal.

1 new message: ‘I’m starting to worry, please answer me’, aish, he never gets when someone doesn’t want to talk with him, sh*t is calling, what should I do?

1 missed call: JJ ^^, 1 new message: ‘if you are not answering because you don’t feel like talking just tell me, but let me know you’re ok, otherwise I’ll go to your house’, so annoying, I think I should answer him, I don’t want to see him, ‘I’m ok’ send.

Right after that a turned off my phone and went to bed, I’m so tired, such a horrible day, I feel like if someone has drained all my energy.

 

The next morning I woke up with Hanna’s screams, I ran to see what was happening, she was standing looking at her cell phone.

- OMG! Hanna what happened? Did someone have an accident or something?

-… - she just kept looking at her stupid Hello Kitty cell phone.

- HEY!! YAH!!! TALK TO ME!!!- I shook her and decided to take the phone from her hands, I couldn’t believe what I was reading- is this real? Hanna PLEASE say something.

- Yes…- was all she could say and I could hardly listen to her.

- ok, I must admit that is a little funny that a guy declares through a cell phone message, but seeing your reaction I’m kinda glad he did ahahhaa.

- He wants to see me…what should I do?

- go out with him…¬¬

-but…

- but nothing…you like him, he fell for you the first time he saw you, just go for it, do it! And if it doesn’t work…well, at least you tried.

- Why you always give these advises about trying and you never do it- she told me sounding a little sad.

- because I’ve gain all the bad experiences of  life time, I don’t need to try more things- I winked at her- now answer the message…poor Jusun, he must by dying waiting for your response and go get ready…go, go- I pushed her into the bathroom.

Two hours later Junsu was it the door with a huge smile on his face, I can see he really likes her, he’s a good guy, I know he will take care of Hanna.

- Junsu, come in, Hanna is almost ready, do you want anything to drink?

- No, thank you- he looks nervous now.

- Hey, it’s alright, relax and have fun, ok? Oh and don’t you dare to do anything bad to my friend or you’ll see, got it? - hahaha his face expression, I couldn’t help but laugh so loud- just kidding, relax!

Right then Hanna came; she looked so beautiful, Junsu’s face, once again, was priceless.

- Take care and behave! - I said before they left, they both laugh and said their goodbyes.

 

Ok, it’s Saturday and I’ve got nothing to…maybe I can do some paper work, but I don’t feel like it, read a book? Mmm, no…a movie?...a movie! But which one, no drama or romance for me, comedy? No, they always end up becoming  into a romance movie or drama…ok, horror it is, one where EVERYONE dies, no happy couple that survives and live happily ever after… god, I’m starting to sound like a bitter old lady.

Once I decided what to do I went to take a shower and left to the market, if I’m going to watch horror movies I need tons of candies and chips, when I returned to my house I remembered that my phone was turned off, should I turn it on?  I really don’t want to, but what if Hanna needs me, or if Micky calls me, it’s been a while since I saw him, fine I’ll turn it on, after I did it I saw so many missed calls and messages, all from Jaejoong, the last call was from 5 am, what’s wrong with him? Doesn’t he know that he shouldn’t call people at that time? I don’t feel like reading his messages so I just deleted them.

While I was placing all the thing I bought in the fridge my phone rang, please god don’t let it be him, ‘Baby Si’, thank you god for listening.

- hey Siwon! Wassup?

- hey baby, nothing’s up, I just miss you, it’s been so long since we saw each other, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink today.

- mmm…I don’t know, I don’t feel like going out today.

- are you sad?

- No…

- Yes you are, I now you babe, come on, what better way to forget about sad things that with a drink, come on…just say yes!

- fine, where and when.

- Mirotics, 9 pm.

- Ok, I’ll see you there, bye.

- Bye.

 

So no movies today, what do I do with all these food now? For tomorrow? Yeah, I’ll eat it with Hanna.

I prepared some food, I was starving, I don’t remember when was my last meal, yesterday at lunch? Maybe. I watched a couple of dramas while eating and went to have another shower before leaving to meet with Siwon, an hour later I was ready for leaving.

- Baby! Right here!

- Baby Si!!! OMG I‘ve missed you so much, have you being exercising?

 - Always…ok let’s start the fun, what do you want today, just one strong drink for you.

- Only one?

- Yes, you always end up so drunk and I’m tired of carrying you on my back, you ARE quiet heavy for being such a petite girl.

- You ! And I’m not heavy, you are weak! Like a girl! Hahahah…bring me a mojito.

- You have no respect for no one, don’t you? - I just stuck my tongue to him- fine mojito it is!! Be right back, don’t move.

- Why would I move ¬¬ - he just rolled his eyes and left.

 

While I was waiting for Siwon I received a message from Micky

‘Where are you princess? I want to see you’

Tsss when I’m all alone in my house he never remembers about me, and now that I’m actually doing something he wants to see me.

‘Sorry, I’m busy, maybe next time’

‘What are you doing?’  Such a noisy guy…

‘I’m at Mirotics with a friend’

‘Really! Me too! Raise your hand so I can see you’

 

I started looking for him and I saw him, so I raised my hands and started to move them so he could see me.

- What are you doing? - Siwon asked me, looking at me like if I was crazy.

- moving my arms so Micky can see me.

- Oh, Micky is here? Great! Who is that guy with him?

- Uh? Guy? – When I turned to see who he was talking about…oh sh*t!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW UPDATE!!! I won't be able to update before next week, probably on wednesday or thursday, I've got a reaaally long weekend and I'm going out of town, so wait for me,ok??

 

Once again thank you very much to my subscribers, the new and old ones ;) I hope you are enjoying the story so far, please don't die because of my gifs xD

Oh and don't forget to comment after reading ^^

here are some more for your eyes

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket