PROBLEMS

Ice Queen

The last couple of weeks we have been working nonstop with Junsu and Jaejoong, I don’t even remember how it feels to sleep for 5 hours straight.

Today we have to finish some papers regarding the earnings and lose of this last semester and of all the year, so much work, so with Jae and Junsu decided to stay at the office all night long, or until we finish this thing. It was almost 11 pm when we started to fell hungry, so I offered to go and buy some food, Jae insisted on going with me, but I wanted to go alone, it’s been too many days locked with those two, I need at least a couple of hours by myself.

- At least take my car jagiya

- no, I want…no, I NEED to walk Jae, besides I’m going just around the corner, so don’t worry and keep working while I’m not here…that way I’ll have to work less when I retune

- tsss so lazy!!!- Junsu yelled from the desk.

- take care.

- you are overreacting, I’m just going to buy some food, not to war, bye- I kissed him and left the office.

 

It was so cold outside, I really like winter, but here is soooo cold, but I must admit that the streets look beautiful with the snow everywhere, I walked slow, I wanted to enjoy the moment and prevent me from falling because of the snow, after some minutes I arrived to the restaurant, I forgot to ask them what they wanted to eat, I’ll call Jaejoong, he is not answering, that’s weird, I’ll call Junsu then.

- Hi _______, something’s wrong?- he sounds nervous.

- nothing is wrong, I just wanted to know what would you like to eat, can you ask Jaejoong, he didn’t answer me- I heard voices on the background, was there more people at the office at this time?

- Don’t worry, just bring whatever you want, bye- he just hang up, so rude.

 

I did what he told me and bought a little of everything, I also bought a coffee for me on my way to the office, I was freezing; I should have taken Jae’s car.

 

- guys I’m here I bro….- there was the voice I listened before, it was Tiffany, sitting next to Jae on the sofa trying to feed him- I brought the food, but I can see that is not necessary- I left the bags on the desk and started to take out the things, no matter how angry I was I was starving and I needed to eat.

- _________ thank you!- Junsu told me entering the office. Jae didn’t say anything.

- You are welcome, come help me take this things out, I’m starving.

- Let me help you- Jaejoong told me standing, Tiffany glued to his arm.

- Not necessary, Junsu is helping me.

- oppa you shouldn’t work this late, is bad for your skin- she said touching his face.

I think I’m going to explode, Junsu is looking at me and Jae with a worried face, I think he’s about to cry xD. I just took one of the dishes and went to the armchair to eat, Junsu followed me sitting on the sofa next to me, I know Jaejoong was looking at me, but every time Tiffany is with him all the things I have in my hand become incredibly interesting, so I didn’t pay attention to him, I think if I look at him for more than 5 second I’ll end up hitting him and that… girl… Junsu tried to talk to me, but I wasn't paying attention, so he gave up in making small conversation with me and just ate in silence.

- Oppa! Your father invited me and my parents to your Christmas dinner; it’s going to be so fun, just like the old times!

- Uh? He hasn’t told me anything

- Probably he wanted to surprise you…what color will you wear?

- Why do you want to know that?

- So my dress matches you suit

- I don’t know- I can still feel Jaejoong staring at me- Tiffany I think you should leave, we need to finish some things for tomorrow.

- Oh ok oppa, I’ll see you on Saturday then, remember 8 o clock at my parent's mansion, bye- she hugged him and kissed him…on the lips! WTF!

- Bye.

 

- Can we start working now?- I asked looking at him right in his eyes.

- jagi…

- save it… I want to finish this soon, I’m tired.

- But…

- Jaejoong I’m tired also, let’s just continue working- Junsu told him standing up

- *sigh* alright

 

We worked all night, the only moment I would referred to Jae was to ask him something from the work we were doing, most of the time I was working with Junsu, I think he was a little mad at Jae also, he wouldn’t even look at him. Why he is never able to say no to that girl? He didn’t even mention that he was seeing somebody, after saying that if it was his decision he would tell everyone about us, I think that at the end of the day he is just like the rest of men, they love to talk, but do always so little, I think I’m a little disappointed, it was so hard to focus on what I was supposed to do, but because of Junsu’s help I was able to finish everything before the other two.

- Ok I think I’m done, do you want me to help you with your part?- I asked Junsu

- No, just go home, I’m almost done, you need to rest

- Ok then, I’m leaving, see you in a couple of hours.

- wait! – Jae told me grabbing my arm- can we talk?- he asked me with pleading eyes.

- No, I’m tired; I want to go…maybe next time- I told him and turn to leave

- MAYBE next time?

- Yes…maybe next time…bye Jaejoong- I went to the elevator, he didn’t move from his place.

 

- You messed up Jae- Junsu came from behind.

- I know…I don’t know what happened.

- You should learn to say no… I’m done, I’m leaving also, bye.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a new chapter for today, I hope you'll like it, is a little short I know... remember to comment after reading!!!

thanx to my new subscribers and the ones that keep reading my story, please please please don't die because of my gifs...i dont wan to lose you xD

 

so here you have...silly Jae

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket