LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT

Ice Queen

Today is finally Saturday, but that doesn’t mean I can rest, I have to work until 1 pm, the run to my house, change my clothes, eat something and wait for Yoochun to pick me up, so many things, so little time.

I don’t know how I can have so much work, every time I finish the things I have on my desk a bunch of new documents arrive, I’m so tired, I think I’m going to die. I was so into my work that when I saw the clock I couldn’t believe the time, it was 1.30 already, now I’ll have to take a taxi home, I run outside searching for one, when I finally was inside the taxi some street ahead there was an accident, so it took me 20 minutes more to arrive to my house.

Finally at home u changed my clothes and went to the kitchen searching for something to eat, I served myself some rice and vegetables and when I was about to eat the doorbell rang.

- is Yoochun here already?- but the I hear Hanna coming out from her room running- oh, it must be Junsu- I just stayed in the kitchen eating and I heard the door opening and it closed, she left. Almost half an hour later the doorbell rang again, I went to open it and this time it was Yoochun.

- You’re late- I told him walking inside searching for my purse.

- There was an accident on the way here- he came in also.

- Oh yeah, I forgot to call you to warn you about that, sorry.

- No problem, are you ready?

- Yep, let’s go.

 

On our way to the mall we kept talking about our lives, it’s been a long time since we could talk like this, lately we’ve always been surrounded by too many people, I missed having some alone time with him, I miss my friend.

- So…are you seeing someone?

- No…I don’t know.

- How can you not know that?

- It’s complicated.

- Oh just spill it out already!

- hahaha such a sweetheart…well, me an Eun Mi, we have been seeing each other regularly, but I’m not sure if she likes me…she is always so sweet and caring, but I think she is like that with everyone, so I don’t know…

- How can you think she doesn’t like you? How can she not like you! She must be blind and dumb for not liking you

- Maybe I should forget about her

- What!?, are you stupid!?...just try harder.

- What do you want me to do?

- What have you done until now?

- I’ve taken her to nice restaurants, and to the movies.

- well I don’t think she is interested in expensive restaurant Micky, you should do something special, like going to the park, so she can see that you can be a fun guy, you can’t be fun in an expensive restaurant- I made a face showing my displeasure toward those restaurants.

- hahaha…you’re funny

- I’m being serious Park Yoochun, if you really like her do something to call her attention, let her know what you feel.

- Like how hyung did it with you?- I just rolled my eyes- you are just telling me this because you are so in love with him now.

- is not because of that, you silly boy.

- Yes it is, before you were dating Jaejoong you used to tell me to forget about those girls, well you liked the word b*tch to describe them, and that I could find something better.

- is not because I have a boyfriend, is because I like her, the other girls, they were just sl*ts, they didn’t deserved you.

- You like her? You just saw her one time, how can you like someone so fast?

- I don’t know, I like her, she was nice and polite…and funny…I like her…if you don’t date her, I will- we both laugh.

- We are here.

- Great! Where should we go first?

-mmm… how much do you want to spend?

- I’m not sure… I need money to survive until the end of the month…so…I don’t know.

- don’t worry we’ll find something.

 

We spent almost all afternoon looking for something, there was nothing Yoochun and I like, when I was about to give up I saw a ring and a necklace, both with an onyx stone in it. We entered the store, it looks so expensive, this is gonna hurt.

- Do you think he’ll like it?- I asked a little worried when we were leaving the store.

- He’ll love it, hyung loves jewelry, you have good taste.

- I hope so, god I’m so tired…I’m gonna call Jaejoong telling him I won’t go to his place, I need to rest.

- No.

- Uh?

- You have to go, he told me to take you to his place, give me the gift. I’ll keep it for you.

- But I’m tired! I want to sleep!- I whined like a little kid

- stop it…I’m taking you to hyung’s place.

Once we were inside the car I felt asleep, I couldn’t help it, I really was so tired.

- Hey princess, wake up, we are here.

- Uh? We are where?

- ahahha. Clean your face, you were drooling.

I cleaned my face, but nothing was there- very funny, I’m going now, thank you Micky, bye!- I kissed him goodbye and went inside Jae’s building.

-aish, why does he live in the last floor?

When I finally reached his floor I went and knocked the door, but it was open.

- Uh? That’s weird, Jae? Are you here? The door was open- nobody answered me, all the lights were off, I went to the living room and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…

 

Here a new update for you...hope you enjoyed it...thank you to my new subscribers.

remember to comment after reading

 

4.gif

jaejoong30.gif

jaejoong25.gif

jaejoongunff.gif