Bangtan boys (BTS)

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 :-

*~ Bangtan Boys (BTS) ~*

[ Your  P.o.v ]

TAP….

TAAPP…..

TAAPPPP….

 

Your shoes echo riding with the rhythm while you keep on running fanatically.

/breath in/

/breath out/

*I must go home before I be a dead meat for good* gripping to your strap bag.

Suddenly a guy walk out from classroom just right in front of you *whhhhaaaa-*

 

'THUD'

 

“urgh” a male voice growl in frustration.

“Hey you moron, until when you’re going to shut your eyes and for god damn sake how long do you intend to be on top of me?!”

Your eyes twitch open immediately, *oh my, this is the worst*

Quickly pull away from him, standing up “i.i.i.i.i.i a-a-a-am-m-m-m v-very sor-r-r-ry-y-y!!!!”

Pushing his body up from the cold floor, growling at you only making the atmosphere turn bad.

Moving your eyes up to him, feel that there is something you have to tell him but didn’t remember.

“what?!” looking straight to you in the eyes which make you to have sweat on your temple.

“u-u-h-h-mm-m…” /shaking/

“ V!!!!!!!!!!!!” a guy suddenly pop out of nowhere from the corner of the hallway that are not far away from both of you.

“Here!!!” the guy before waving his hand waiting for v to walk toward him.

Then a ‘pang’ of reality hit you hard on your head.

*right, I forgot!!!!!*

“what with the stupid face?” his deep voice make you to have another ‘pang’ hit on your head.

*I really am stupid!*

 Just he about to walk away you pulls end of his blazer cloth make him to stop, turning around in annoyance looking at you.

“what?!” showing his angry face made you to shake a little but fought it anyway.

“u-u-h-hmmm…”  you quickly open your bag pack finding something *where is it???*

“I need to go” v looking to you impatiently “n.o.w”

*where is it??? Hmmm… ah!* looking to the front make sure he didn’t walk away yet and to your luck he still standing in front of you.

He raises one of his eyebrows, looking down at you.

“j-j-j-jungkook-k tell me to give this to you-u” pushing the envelope jungkook giving you before.

“jungkook?” he repeat sound like didn’t believe what you have just said to him.

You nod lightly, answering to his question.

Second later he snatches the envelope from your hand with his brows furrowing looking the envelope that are now in his hand.

Rip it opens, taking out a piece of paper in it. Just when he finishes reading it his face hardens.

*I might as well walk away now* turning your posture slowly wanting to walk away but to your dismay a strong hand suddenly pull you away making you to walk with him.

“let-t g-go” trying to prying him out of your wrist but instead he giving you his death glare for a minute made you to stop struggling.

 

 

“woah,woah,waoh. V! Who is this?” the guy before wriggle his eyebrow just when the both of you stop in front of him.

V growl at him as for his respond “ask your precious kookie” ruffling his hair in frustration with his other hand.

“eh?” he shout in shock.

“shut up, your voice are to high” v shot him his famous glare but the guy just laugh it off.

“hahaha.. so then why with all this commotion?” he point to v gripping on your wrist.

“where is  the other hyung?” v ask, ignoring the question, he sigh knowing v will be like this.

“usual place, like always” he answer, smiling.

Without wasting any minute v dragging you away “let’s go hyung”

 

 

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

‘BANG!~’

He kick the door, forces it to open while you and v just right behind him.

“helloooo~” he said brightly making his way inside the abandoned room just not away from behind the school building.

“suga hyung!~” jimin threw himself, attacking suga just when he show up in front of the door.

‘THUD!’

“yah! Jimin you’re seriously heavy like hell” suga said while trying to pushing the happy g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter