In Your Embrace

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34 :- 

*~ In Your Embrace ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

Night comes, Bangtan still in the room with you while B.a.p already head home with something up to do.

Jungkook knit his eyebrows together; V words still struck in his head trying to uncover the meaning form it.

“Sorry Junggie” V frown a little “for the other time.”

Again and again he tried to find out what do V trying to say to him.

*what do he mean by that?* his eyebrows frown even more but then let out a long sigh after notice that bangtan had already soundly sleep comfortably on the couch, unmoved.

Jungkook walk up to your bed with heavy heart, seat on the empty chair just facing your bed.

He sigh again. Reaching his hand out, his finger slowly gently caresses your cheek.

His heart feels tight seeing your pale face.

 “Can you just open your eyes and say my name already” he whispers in low, unstable voice.

*I miss your voice, your smile and your warm* he bit his lower lips from being too emotional, the moonlight are the only source of light shone down your face from the window near your bed.

He smile sadly after it seems like you show no sign of waking up, just your chest move up and down as you breathe, looks like you are in a deep slumber.

Intertwine his hand with yours, he then kiss the back of your hand “please wake up soon” his voice sound a thin on loneliness with that he put his arm on the bed and his head on top of his arm, drifting to dreamland.

What he didn’t know is, V who is on the couch silently watching Jungkook all the time in the dark. V sigh then his attention back to your figure on the bed. *When are you going to awake, he’s here and always with your side since this entire time.*

 

~~~

 

The sunlight greets Jungkook to wake up on that particular morning.

He yawn in tired. His eyes land on his intertwine hands with yours then your fair face still having no sign of waking up, his shoulder drop in disappointment.

Pulling back his hand from yours, he turn to look around only to find no one.

“Where are their?” Jungkook furrow his eyebrows in confuse.

Just then his eyes land to a flip of paper on the glass table in between from the couch.

He walk toward the place, pick the letter up. His face only to frown even more after finish reading contain in the letter.

 

‘To: Jungkook

 Wakey wakey, Jungkook ~ we are going outside for a moment since you are asleep we don’t want to wake you up back then since you look wear out already, we’ll back don’t worry.’

 

Jungkook sigh instantly, with nothing he can do about it he flip back the paper throw it into the dustbin.

He flops down to the couch, his arm rest on his knee. Ruffling his hair “what am I supposed to do now?”

He looks back to you who sleep soundly on the bed, he sighs.

*I better get some fresh air if not I think I might lose it later on.*

“Later, hyerin” Jungkook sadly smile, he kiss on your forehead before he walk out from the room.

After he walks out from the room, the room occupied with empty silent. Your hand moved a little for a second.

 

~~~

 

[Jungkook P.o.v ]

Walking down to the garden behind the hospital, “this hospital is big”

He seat one of the bench looking to his surrounding with patients hanging out and some nurse pushing the patient wheelchair talking friendly with them.

He broke out a small smile looking to the scene in front of him.

Suddenly a ball falls toward him and he catch it so easily.

A boy with patients cloths run to him happily, reaching his hand to get the ball.

Jungkook smile looking to the boy, he then stand up putting gout his hand wait for the boy to take it.

“Lets go, I’ll join” the boy smile upon hear his words.

“Yay!” he boy skip toward the open field where only his two of his friends.

 

~~~

 

 [No one p.o.v ]

One of the nurse walk into your room only to be gaps in shock, look you who wake up from your deep slumber.

“Miss hyerin! ~” the nurse half shout.

You who still lying on the bed, turn your head slowly to the voice come from.

The nurse runs toward you, smiling.

You stare at her for a moment before broke a conversation “where am I” your voice comes out weak and husky as if you has not been talking for ages.

The nurse straighten her figure, “miss Hyerin you are now at the hospital, it’s been 5 days already I thought I never could see you wake up” the nurse sigh in relieve.

Your eyes suddenly grew larger every second “5 days?”

The nurse nod her head, “yes, 5 days miss.”

You tried to straight up your body, the nurse notice it she then quickly move help you to seat straight.

You nod saying your thank you to her.

The nurse smile “I should go tell doctor about this progress!” she said it in a excited tone.

Just before she could walks away from you. Your hand weak grip on her arm makes her to stop on her spot.

“Yes, miss Hyerin. Is there anything else?” the nurse turn round in confusion written all over her face.

You gave a wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter