All this time

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 :-

*~ All This Time ~*

[ No One P.o.v ]

 

‘SPLASH’

 

 

Your eyes shoot open, squirming for air while coughing several times.

“hello ~” a high pitch nasal voice could be hear just not far from beside you, take a look up only to be greet by someone slap your left cheek hardly make a red hand mark on it.

“urgh…’’ moving your hand *eh?*

“What are you doing?” she smirk *park chaerin!*

 “Don’t waste up your energy, I tied it pretty tight you know~” she snort.

*my hand!* struggling to loosen the rope grip around your arm.

Chaerin face hardens “hey!”

‘PAK’

Another slap, this time it’s on your right cheek. Looks to your pain face only to make her want to do more painful thing on you.

“hahahaha… serve you right ”

 

 

 

 

[ Your P.o.v  ]

“Let me go!” I glare with full of hatred.

“Ouh, I’m so scare~” she make a dramatic face then laugh her off.

“You!” she points down on me “don’t even think to hurt me when you’re the one will be my toys to play with” smirk all her way out.

“What do you want from me?” I grit my teeth in anger.

“Want from you?” raise one of her eyebrow ‘hmm..’

“Then…” her face turns serious “tell me where you hide our father will is right now!”

*father will?* look her dumbly “what are you talking about? I don’t get it.”

“Don’t you play dumb on me!” her face turns red in anger.

*seriously is this girl crazy?! Father business went bankrupt when he was dying!*  I furrow my eyebrow in furious.

“hmp!” she cross her arm in annoyance “are you still want to play dumb on me?”

 “After all, my mother married to your father only because we want to take all the money from him” she smirk.

“I guess right now umma target another rich man since she can’t find appa will”

*you say what?!* I look up to her in bewilder, I could feel my blood boil in anger *and she went to see another man even though appa death didn’t even pass 1 year yet?!*

“Oh, you don’t know?” her smirk go even wider “and in the end he left us penniless didn’t even give my mother the will! Even v said the same thing as you” she rolls her eyes.

*V? Did she mean oppa?* my eyes widen “how did you know he is my oppa, and why you didn’t tell me about this!” my tears falls down drop by drop looking her eagerly wanting explanation.

She snort “why should I tell you?” she raise one of her eyebrow “well since I didn’t believe he don’t have father will, I told him that I have his little sister and won’t tell him that you’re his little sister for a lifetime if he don’t tell me where is it but well now he found out about you” her face change.

*What?!* I look her with full of hatred.

 

 

 

 

[ V P.o.v ]

“Ouch!” I groan.

“Hyung!” jungkook look me in horror just if I have done a serious crime.

“You shouldn’t leave the bed! Your wounds need to heal” jungkook said look me in worry.

“I need to go!” I growl.

“You shouldn’t” he cried.

“Geez don’t cry you’re a man right and why on earth you guys sent me to the hospital?!* I roll my eyes * it’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter