Epilogue

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38 :-

*~Epilogue~*

 

The sounds of the sea waved calm her down as she takes a deep breathe of the fresh air.

The sun set’s down, painting the sky into a colorful painting.

She smile looking to the scene in front of her, laughing happily are Zelo and Jimin who’re trying to drench each other wet with splashing the water everywhere.

“Hyerin!” V called, who is not far from where she is standing. Sitting with Yongguk and Suga, relaxing.

Hearing her name called up, she turn around to V.

V point up to somewhere pass behind her, knowing what he meant she smile gratefully to him and walk away.

 

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

I don’t know since when I’m feeling like thing.. But..

Each step forward I made is getting lighter and lighter. One by one of it..

One … Thank you for being my side..

Two …. Forgive me for forgetting you..

Three ….  You are a strange one, I’ve ever meet..

Four.... I guess I’ve infected by your odd personality..

Five…. Why did you approach me first?..

Six….. I have so many question I want to ask you…

Seven…. You must be worn out waiting for me..

Eight….. I wonder if I’m being hindrance to you?..

Nine…… I’ve been getting this funny feelings since I’ve got to know you..

Ten….. And when I forget about you somehow deep in my hearth it said something else..

Eleven…. Do you know….. Since long time ago….. The day I meet you….

“I’ve been love with you” the words come out from my mouth when I stop my track looking to the man before my eyes.

Standing near the seashore, enjoying the view in front of him.

Slow and quiet, I made behind him.

Noticing someone presence he turn around. The man before me is, Jeon Jungkook. My first crush, and first love.

He look at me shock by my sudden appearances but then avert his eyes away from me.

I can see his cheek has a slight blush even though now are covered by the dawn sunlight.

Since the day I’ve got my memory back, knowing my feelings for him long time ago, I can’t help it but to seeing him differently now.

 

 

Flashback

Uneasy, I pull the blanket over to my face.

“It’s because of Junggie right.” V unexpected words throw me off guard when he come to visit me. Only the two of us in the room. That is the day when I finally gather all the missing puzzle piece together.

“w-wha-at a-are you-u tal-lki-ing abou-ut?!” frustrated, I pull the blanket cover more to hide my face.

V smirk seeing me, pointing at me “that is just what I mean.”

Knowing that I can’t hide from him, I sigh loudly.

“How? How did you know?” I asked.

He sigh, “since the first day we go his house..” he said matter or fact, taking a seat on the chair in front of me.

Wanting to continue but cut off when he continue again, “the day I left both of you at living room, I saw how you see him differently, hyerin. In the past.”

Speec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter