~Flashback~

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33 :-

*~ Flashback~*

Re-cap: -

“Where are you intend to bring her V?” Jin ask V right after he passed him.

“To the hospital”

 

 

--

 

 

[No One P.o.v]

“zeeellloooo~” youngjae and himchan said in unison in a scary way make zelo to jump in surprise just after they waiting outside the room where you’re supposed to be check up.

“whhaa-“ zelo look up, scared.

Himchan put his right hand on zelo shoulder “you have explanation to do” he said very slowly and clearly make zelo eyes gone larger every second pass by, sensing the danger zelo run toward yongguk and hide himself behind him with Himchan and Youngjae walk normally toward zelo with their smirk on.

Yongguk raise one of his eyebrow, confuse with the sudden ‘wanting for help’ from zelo cutting his talk with suga.

“Zeelloo~” himchan and youngjae stop in front of yongguk waiting for zelo get out from his hiding spot.

“What is going on again now?” yongguk sigh looking to the three of them as if they are playing tags.

“hyung, I really don’t do anything, I swear” zelo plead still hiding behind yongguk back.

Himchan and youngjae make a face “just come out zelo, we’re not going to eat you” himchan said with his poker face on.

“No!” zelo sulk.

Himchan and youngjae then give each other a look then nod after a couple of second, youngjae walk fast to zelo side while himchan went to the opposite direction from youngjae catch the innocent boy who is unfortunately can’t escape from it.

“Whhaaa-“zelo look both of them terrified.

“Now, tell me” himchan smirk, showing his evil smile.

“I know you lie! You guys definitely gonna eat me! ~” zelo cried.

“Can someone tell me what is going on here?” yongguk sigh, while suga just stand beside yongguk look to the whole commotion with interesting look on his face.

Himchan turn to look at yongguk with his irritate face on while his hand still of grab onto his arm “ this guy over here” turn his attention back to zelo which make zelo to startled “won’t say it was his fault”

“Huh?” yongguk become more confuse than even while suga look at them with more amuse.

“I just want to know her condition!” zelo half shout, control him from disturbing the other patients in the same floor.

“annnndddd?” himchan raise one of his eyebrows, crossing his arm wanting more than that.

“By the time I’m there she already lied on the floor!” zelo half shout, feeling frustrate.

“So it’s not your fault?” himchan ask shock.

“No!” zelo pout.

“Haha, opps” himchan give zelo awkward look “my bad”

Zelo pout even more but just then Mr. Lee the doctor in charge to check your condition come out from the room.

“How is she?” V said with hurried, the first person to ask Mr. Lee about your condition.

Mr. Lee gives him a weak smile then sigh. “She might get some of her memory back” Mr. Lee trails off make all of their attention stick to Mr. Lee after listens to him said.

“Is it?” Yongguk ask Mr. Lee but then he let out a deep sigh. Mr. Lee looks to V eyes and the others.

“What’s the matter” V asks him with concern looks in his eyes.

“When she wake up, please don’t ask her what had happen before yet. I afraid..” Mr. Lee trails off while open the room door where you are supposed to be rest right now.

After all of them step into the room, their eyes fall onto your figure.

“Afraid?” Jimin repeat after Mr. Lee, waiting for him to continue.

“I afraid that she might stress out if you all ask her later on,” Mr. lee turn round look V in the eye “please take care of her well, I don’t want her condition to get worst than this.”

V nod, with that Mr. Lee walk out from the room continue his job.

 

 

 

 

 

After several hours of waiting for you to wake up in your design room, zelo, jimin and jongup stomach growl in hungry.

All of their attention falls to the tree of them. Yongguk and Rap mon sigh as for their reply.

Rap mon stand up, wave his hand in the air “let’s go eat and buy some food for them” with that jimin, zelo and jongup cheer like a little kid.

Almost all of them already out from the room, “V, Jungkook are both of you guys want to go with us?” Himchan ask, look to the both of them seat in silent, unmoved.

As respond both of them shook their head. Yongguk pat V shoulder and Jungkook before he leave the room “we’ll bring food for you guys”

/door close/

None of them speak, V take his seat next to Jungkook on the couch where not far from your bed where you are resting.

V sigh look up at the white ceiling, there has been a lot in his mind. He close his eyes to get a peaceful mind for a moment.

Jungkook turn to his right look at you asleep from far away, sigh for himself quietly then laid his eyes back in front of him, none than a painting of summer time.

After 1234568962345247898870 minutes of silent, V decides broke the quietness for the first time.

“neh, Jungkook.”

‘Hm?’ Jungkook hum as for his respond.

“I know” he said make Jungkook to wrinkle his eyebrows in confuse still look the painting on the wall.

“Know what?”

“I know...” he trails off, open his eyes seeing back the white ceiling above him “you like my little sister right, for a long time I suppose.”

Jungkook turn look at v almost immediately upon hearing him said those words, but then turn back to look in front.

Put a strong front “you must be mistaken V” his voice comes out unstable making him to face palm inside of his mind.

“I know it Jungkook don’t hide it from me.”

V turns to look at him giving him a weak smile “I notice it long ago, since we are kid”

Jungkook eyes widen, he turn to look at V who now look up deep in his thought.

“wh-“

“That day, I now remember...” V trails off he then take a look at Jungkook in the corner of his eyes “the boy is you, Junggie and thank you for everything you do to the both of us back then” he smile seeing Jungkook mouth agape when he call the name.

 

 

~ Flashback ~

[ No.One p.o.v ]

“Umma!~” the little boy pout, stomping his feet on the ground covered with snow.

His mother smile “don’t worry, I’ll be just there” she then point to the ice cream vendor which is just at the opposite road.

The boy pout even more “can’t I just go with you?”

She shake her head to her child “Junggie, you do already promise me that you will stay here with your rere while umma will go buy you ice cream, neh”

The boy pout but then slump his shoulder down, looking to the big fluffy  dog beside him which is ‘rere’, he sigh “fine, but don’t leave me too late.”

Her mother let out a short laugh “neh, junggie.” He then kiss his mother cheek with that she cross the road to buy his request.

The boy pout, ‘rere’ fur, sigh but then stumble a little bit when ‘rere’ run to the other way only to make him shock, “rere!” he run, catching up to his dog.

The boy stop just when his dog stop, nudging  something on the ground with his head, he walk around trying to see what is it but only to gasp in shock when see the scene in front of him.

“Get away!” another boy try to shoo rere from the unconscious girl on the cold snowy ground, both of them look have been beaten really badly.

Without k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter