Him

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 :-

*~ Him ~*

Re-cap:-

“You..” a male voice said made you to alarm *who is it?*

/turning your head around slowly/ trying not to make your head more worst than it was.

Your eyes widen seeing him in front of you *wha-

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

What is he doing here? Aren’t he already gone back then? WHAAAAAAATTTT?

Look him in shock.

“wh-h-hat a-are-e y-you-u do-oi-ing h-here-e?” stammers.

“What happen to your head?” he said with his poker face on, didn’t answer to your question.

Standing froze in my place, unspoken.

“HEY ! ARE YOU DONE YET?!” the gate suddenly force open reliving chearin plaster with her piss off face on but only to find nothing.

“THAT ! She dares to run away when chances have. She gonna get this on school.” Chaerin fuming in anger, stomping her foot back into the house.

 

“whaghjhdshkjjfdoinek?!” trying to get out from his grip. He then let down one of his hand from covering your mouth but his other hand still holding around your small waist making sure you didn’t running away.

“what are you doing?” you said sound frustrate mixed with worry on what will chaerin and Mrs Park will do to you later on.

He remains silent, pulling you deeper onto his board chest. “hey! Wh-offp!~”

“shhh.. Listen” he whispers beside your ear made your face to heat up, covering your mouth back.

“Mom! I’m sure that brat was running away!”

“what?! That stupid daughter of that man running away while doesn’t get my permission?!”

*chaerin and her mom?* your breath hitching *this is bad I need to go back* struggling in his arm.

“stop struggling’’ he growl, “after what I see they had done to you and you still want to get back there?”

He tightens the grip around your waist “are you messing with me?!” he said unbelievable with his low voice.

*he saw that?* you stop struggling as you feel pain in your head start to get worst.

“chaerin let get back in, we will surely get that a punch when she get back” Chaerin smile upon hear her mom said.

After all the chaos had gone he then turning your body facing him, looking you seriously.

“now tell me, what the is happening here?!”

*my head hurt and it feel very heavy. This is bad my conscious is getti-*

“i-I---” You fall down, fortunately he catch you before you kiss the floor.

He growl “tell me, why on earth I’m the one to meet this girl not them” he mumble in frustrate.

 

 

[ No One P.o.v ]

‘Tick…. Tack…’

‘Tick…Tack………………’

‘Tick……….Tackkk……………………’

 

“hey are you sure we don’t have to bring her to the hospital?”

“hyung, please clam down it’s fine. Don’t one of us are son’s of famous doctor. It will be fine.”

“Yeah that’s right! Please be reassured hyung. Everything will be fine.”

“hey, when will she be awake?”

“beat’s me..”

“guys!!! Shhhhhhhh! She waking up!’’

~silent~

 

[ Your P.o.v ]

“urgghhh…”

Opening my eyes only to see burly image. Blinking couple of times *urgh my head hurt…* Touching your head in pain *huh? It’s have been bandage..* touching it.

 

/Blink/

/Blink……/

“eh?”

*am I hallucinating?*

/rubbing your both of your eyes/

/Blinking for couple times again and again/

“EEEHHHH?!!!?!”

“why are you guys here?” pointing to them “and why am I HERE!!!!???!” you said in bewilder.

“Y-you alright?”

“u-um’’  /nodding your head/

“c-can I k-know-w why am-m i-I here-e?” stammer in nervousness.

“so your not going to yell at us?” one of them ask.

“yeah?” you answer, confuse *why should I yell at them?*

/sigh/

“you heard that hyung! I’m relieve~”

“eh?” you look at them confuse.

“right, you forgot this” black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter