Forgive Me...

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 :-

*~ Forgive me ~*

Grey = Dream

 

The wind passing you as if someone was touching you gently, you smile taking a deep breath.

You who now standing in front of the lake, even though just an inch near to the lake that looks so deep only to make you nervous.

What if a small mistake you will fall down deep into the lake? What if there is no one to save you?? Many questions pop out from your brain.

But yet all the feelings died down just looking to the beautiful scene to your surrounding.

Suddenly you lose your balance as if someone has pushed you from behind.

‘SPLASH’

Your body instantly falls down into the water, you turn your head only to see charein smirking in satisfaction looking to you now struggling to get out from the water.

“Help!!!”

With a spilt of second you drowning deep down into the water, just before you could close your eyes you see a dark shadow looks like someone trying to reach for you.

 

~~~

 

 [ No One P.o.v ]

 “Guys shh!~”

“Is she doing fine?”

 “Hey someone brings him out to get fresh air, he’s look like someone who just lost his soul” jin said looking to v who seat on the couch looking lifelessly.

“Let’s go buy something to eat” yongguk said make all their attentions to him expect v who still in his little world.

“Sounds fine with me” suga said.

“alright then, let’s go everbody” yongguk said only to make the others look him for a moment, just then yongguk eyes look to v making them all knowing what is his intension was.

“okay!” zelo jump immediately making all of them look to suga and zelo who are now beside yongguk.

They know if just some of them were going out v would not tag along if only all of them go.

The other members look to each other for a moment but then standing up straight “kay”

‘Thank you’ yongguk mouth them.

“Now v let’s go!” daehyun pulls him up by the arms make him to snap back to reality.

“To where?” his voice sound weak, his bloody t-shirt now change with a nice white v neck t-shirt.

“To buy something to eat?” daehyun said make v frown.

“I don’t have the appetite to eat” v said weakly only to make all of them look v sadly.

Daehyun sigh “how about this, we both go back to b.t.s house first to grab some cloths”

Before v could even protests daehyun said again “ I could understand why you don’t want to rest in your room but your wound is still not in a good condition, and..”

Daehyun look to you who now lying on the bed mattress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter